Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Gaming

User Tag List

Old 07-04-16, 05:25 PM   #681
BM2
RIP! UYAC bog (。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8

PPD: 4.27
Threads: 78
BM2 found the cure for depression
BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

don't be scared homie
BM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-16, 05:30 PM   #682
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 15.05
Threads: 801
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

Only have two games currently running. Trying to break my Gio losing streak and against Willy.
Unfortunately I think they'll both be losses.

sent from The Bus
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-16, 05:33 PM   #683
#1 Millet Fan

PPD: 8.16
Threads: 274
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

I thought that was undertaker for a second
#1 Millet Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-16, 05:36 PM   #684
BM2

BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatterarbro View Post
Only have two games currently running. Trying to break my Gio losing streak and against Willy.

sent from The Bus
GrandpaUYAC is your first round tournament opponent, challenge him
Old 07-04-16, 05:43 PM   #685
Wally Poois
Wishy washy faggot with no conviction

PPD: 14.09
Threads: 930
Wally Poois's Team is: cats
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatterarbro View Post

sent from The Bus
Lol on what planet were you ever going to beat me?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-16, 05:48 PM   #686
Wally Poois

Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM2 View Post
OK, ready to launch the inaugural UYAC tournament. Standard knock out tournament. If you lose you are knocked into a second chance tourney which gives you a chance to claw your way back into the winners bracket.

Behold:

Let me know when you have won your match-up and I will update the brackets.

Beating any champion during the tournament means that you get their title (except in a UYAC champion vs Cruiserweight champion match)

Winning the tournament gets you the inaugural UYAC chess tournament trophy

Good luck
Nice one mate

Who are you against in first round?

Old 07-04-16, 05:55 PM   #687
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.70
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

ya mum
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-16, 05:57 PM   #688
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Millet Fan View Post
I thought that was undertaker for a second
This is the moment The Undertaker won that trophy

Old 07-04-16, 05:58 PM   #689
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.65
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

I've got a game against Joe atm

I'm probably going to lose

Do we start a fresh game for the tournament

Tapatap
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-16, 05:59 PM   #690
bagsnake
bogsnake

just sent out my official tournament match challenge to scorps.

BM2 looking at the bracket he is in right now:

Old 07-04-16, 06:02 PM   #691
BM2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millethouse View Post

Tapatap
Hmmm, sounds reasonable
Old 07-04-16, 06:05 PM   #692
bagsnake
bogsnake

this is my favourite check mate so far. talk about backed into a corner
Old 07-04-16, 06:05 PM   #693
bagsnake
bogsnake

72 turn match too
Old 07-04-16, 06:31 PM   #694
Wally Poois

fucking gio almost got me
Old 07-04-16, 06:33 PM   #695
Wally Poois

actually i think he has beaten me? not sure

if he has, very good game
Old 07-04-16, 07:00 PM   #696
BM2

Checking in on Wilson vs Gio, for the Cruiserweight title

What a move. Last time I checked in, Gio had been behind on material and position

Could we have a new Cruiserweight champion?!
Old 07-04-16, 07:05 PM   #697
BM2

Uh

Two moves later, I think Gio might have messed that one up

Never mind
Old 07-04-16, 07:05 PM   #698
Wally Poois

yeah i think i fucked up by letting him move his pawns so far up
Old 07-04-16, 07:08 PM   #699
#1 Millet Fan

#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep

you think
Old 07-04-16, 07:14 PM   #700
Wally Poois

gio i dont know why you have to be so rude to me, i think weve been quite civil
Old 07-04-16, 07:27 PM   #701
Wally Poois

this is like the best game of chess and no one is watching it
Old 07-04-16, 07:30 PM   #702
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

why r u so mean gio

Tapatap
Old 07-04-16, 07:38 PM   #703
Wally Poois

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM2 View Post
Checking in on Wilson vs Gio, for the Cruiserweight title

What a move. Last time I checked in, Gio had been behind on material and position

Could we have a new Cruiserweight champion?!
Update

Old 07-04-16, 07:56 PM   #704
#1 Millet Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Snowflake View Post
gio i dont know why you have to be so rude to me, i think weve been quite civil
Old 07-04-16, 08:01 PM   #705
BM2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Snowflake View Post
this is like the best game of chess and no one is watching it
I am watching. But when Gio threw away his match-winning opportunity I screamed and had to look away for a little while
Old 07-04-16, 08:04 PM   #706
Wally Poois

Old 07-04-16, 08:05 PM   #707
BM2

IMO Gio probably has the best potential here. But at the moment he is making too many unforced errors

When he gets more experience in I will be in trouble, his style of play works well against mine
Old 07-04-16, 08:55 PM   #708
Joe Camel Toe
We've made a huge mistake.

PPD: 3.76
Threads: 116
Joe Camel Toe's Team is: eagles
Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)

Quote:

Tapatap

Want to just concede and get cracking on our real game?
Joe Camel Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-16, 09:42 PM   #709
#1 Millet Fan

been waiting like 4 hours for either millet or Quattbus to make a turn
Old 07-04-16, 09:42 PM   #710
#1 Millet Fan

forfeited to wilson after I gave my queen away
Old 07-04-16, 10:35 PM   #711
Millethouse
Junior Mod

fuck up mate I've been busy okay

Tapatap
Old 07-04-16, 10:36 PM   #712
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Camel Toe View Post
Quote:

Tapatap

Want to just concede and get cracking on our real game?

Good idea mate, you concede

Tapatap
Old 07-04-16, 10:45 PM   #713
Joe Camel Toe
We've made a huge mistake.

PPD: 3.76
Threads: 116
Joe Camel Toe's Team is: eagles
Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)

Okay, I'm not a baby
Joe Camel Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-16, 10:46 PM   #714
Millethouse
Junior Mod

I thought we were playing around

Tapatap
Old 07-04-16, 11:21 PM   #715
bagsnake
bogsnake

Quote:
IRSISRSRI won by checkmate
ur next bm2
Old 07-04-16, 11:56 PM   #716
BM2

It's happening. Challenge sent to IRS

Second chance tournament:
Scorpio
Old 08-04-16, 12:16 AM   #717
#1 Millet Fan

invite sent to @twofivefour
Old 08-04-16, 12:21 AM   #718
#1 Millet Fan

adding crowd chants to each game
Old 08-04-16, 12:45 AM   #719
#1 Millet Fan

I see exactly where I messed up in that last game with wilson now
Old 08-04-16, 06:12 AM   #720
Wally Poois

Bazinga!

Tags
check mate, chess memes, dank chess memes, dont ignore me you rancid swine, pawns dont doo that you chumpstick, retard