Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Gaming

User Tag List

Old 08-04-16, 03:29 PM   #801
BM2
RIP! UYAC bog (。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8

PPD: 4.27
Threads: 78
BM2 found the cure for depression
BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

TAT did well for a beginning player. So close.

Second chance tournament:
Scorpio
IRS
TAT
BM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-16, 03:45 PM   #802
Wally Poois
Wishy washy faggot with no conviction

PPD: 14.10
Threads: 930
Wally Poois's Team is: cats
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

BUT HE DIDN'T DO WELL I FUCKED UP THERE IS A DIFFERENCE

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-16, 03:53 PM   #803
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.74
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

so humble
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-16, 04:04 PM   #804
Wally Poois

Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAT View Post
so humble
Tat you dumb fuck, you only came so close because of my errors.

Old 08-04-16, 04:08 PM   #805
TAT
30 Years United

TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon

mate you barely beat me, and i was serious about having only played about 10 games of chess in my entire life
Old 08-04-16, 04:15 PM   #806
Wally Poois

I could have mated you in half the turns but I fucked up and gave you my queen.

Old 08-04-16, 04:15 PM   #807
Wally Poois

Trust me mate, I almost lost the game. You didn't almost win it.

Old 08-04-16, 04:17 PM   #808
TAT
30 Years United

i'll let BM2 be the judge of that
Old 08-04-16, 04:19 PM   #809
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.65
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-16, 04:20 PM   #810
#1 Millet Fan

PPD: 8.16
Threads: 274
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

wilson is such a heel
#1 Millet Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-16, 04:20 PM   #811
Wally Poois

11 blunders

That's bad

Old 08-04-16, 04:23 PM   #812
BM2
RIP! UYAC bog (。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8

PPD: 4.27
Threads: 78
BM2 found the cure for depression
BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)

Somehow the screenshot even captures Wilson's blinding rage
BM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-16, 04:26 PM   #813
Wally Poois

Versus gio for example. And I still almost lost to him

Old 08-04-16, 04:26 PM   #814
Wally Poois

And 254

Old 08-04-16, 04:27 PM   #815
Wally Poois

So yeah I really fucked up against you tat

Old 08-04-16, 04:30 PM   #816
#1 Millet Fan

#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep

going by that logic wilson your last win against me doesn't count
Old 08-04-16, 04:31 PM   #817
Wally Poois

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Millet Fan View Post
going by that logic wilson your last win against me doesn't count
I made fewer blunders than you

Old 08-04-16, 04:35 PM   #818
#1 Millet Fan

gonna enjoy taking that cruiserweight belt
Old 08-04-16, 04:37 PM   #819
Wally Poois

I'm not saying I'm good

Old 08-04-16, 04:45 PM   #820
#1 Millet Fan

wouldn't mind some BM2 commentary on this match with millet after it's done
Old 08-04-16, 04:45 PM   #821
#1 Millet Fan

which it likely will be very soon
Old 08-04-16, 04:49 PM   #822
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.71
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

time for some epic chess memes
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-16, 04:49 PM   #823
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

Old 08-04-16, 04:49 PM   #824
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 08-04-16, 04:49 PM   #825
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 08-04-16, 04:50 PM   #826
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 08-04-16, 05:01 PM   #827
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 08-04-16, 05:02 PM   #828
#1 Millet Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsnake View Post
but... it is fun
Old 08-04-16, 05:08 PM   #829
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 08-04-16, 05:08 PM   #830
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 08-04-16, 05:08 PM   #831
TAT
30 Years United

that game vs wildo was the first time i have been excited by chess
Old 08-04-16, 05:08 PM   #832
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 08-04-16, 05:09 PM   #833
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 08-04-16, 05:09 PM   #834
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 08-04-16, 05:09 PM   #835
bagsnake
bogsnake

I thought they met every day on UYAC?
Old 08-04-16, 05:33 PM   #836
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.65
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
which it likely will be very soon
cant wait to stalemate you
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-16, 05:34 PM   #837
#1 Millet Fan

@BM2 what happens if someone beats you and wilson in this tournament? are they dual champion?
Old 08-04-16, 05:37 PM   #838
bagsnake
bogsnake

Quote:
@BM2 what happens if someone beats you and wilson in this tournament? are they dual champion?
im still champ here m8

my loss to BM2 was a non title match
Old 08-04-16, 05:42 PM   #839
Wally Poois

Quote:
LOL

Gio reckons he's up for it
Old 08-04-16, 05:43 PM   #840
Wally Poois

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAT View Post
that game vs wildo was the first time i have been excited by chess
I am happy I gave you this experience!

Tags
check mate, chess memes, dank chess memes, dont ignore me you rancid swine, pawns dont doo that you chumpstick, retard