Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Gaming

User Tag List

Old 16-04-16, 07:41 PM   #1161
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.72
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Camel Toe View Post
IRS and I playing some very aggressive chess
good match.

I wasn't sure what was happening towards the end, either i was being set up or getting some easy pieces. when my phone said match was over I legit thought I got checkmated outa nowhere, didn't realise you resigned
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-16, 07:42 PM   #1162
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.72
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

looking at the board though, of course that wasn't possible
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-16, 07:42 PM   #1163
Joe Camel Toe
We've made a huge mistake.

PPD: 3.76
Threads: 116
Joe Camel Toe's Team is: eagles
Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsnake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Camel Toe View Post
IRS and I playing some very aggressive chess

good match.

I wasn't sure what was happening towards the end, either i was being set up or getting some easy pieces. when my phone said match was over I legit thought I got checkmated outa nowhere, didn't realise you resigned

I was doing well controlling the tempo but I lost concentration and blundered my rook then bishop in quick succession so I just gave up. Happy to go again though.
Joe Camel Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-16, 07:42 PM   #1164
Wally Poois
Wishy washy faggot with no conviction

PPD: 14.11
Threads: 930
Wally Poois's Team is: cats
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

This is a helluva tournament

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-16, 08:40 PM   #1165
Scorpio
Nic Nat

PPD: 5.59
Threads: 39
Scorpio's Team is: eagles
Scorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoon
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Surprised quattbus resigned from our game
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-16, 10:07 PM   #1166
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.75
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Are you sure it didn't just reach the 3 day turn limit?
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-16, 10:22 PM   #1167
Scorpio
Nic Nat

Scorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoon

nah said I won by resignation
Old 16-04-16, 10:23 PM   #1168
Scorpio
Nic Nat

I took his queen and he then just gave up
Old 16-04-16, 11:11 PM   #1169
Grandpa
like paper in fire

PPD: 4.67
Threads: 295
Grandpa's Team is: bombers
Grandpa found the cure for depression
Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

gg scorps
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-16, 11:11 PM   #1170
Grandpa
like paper in fire

PPD: 4.67
Threads: 295
Grandpa's Team is: bombers
Grandpa found the cure for depression
Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

(he won)
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-16, 11:15 PM   #1171
Scorpio
Nic Nat

gg
Old 17-04-16, 12:41 AM   #1172
#1 Millet Fan

PPD: 8.17
Threads: 274
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

CHESS.COM IS DOWN
#1 Millet Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-16, 01:51 AM   #1173
#1 Millet Fan

#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep

it's back up
Old 17-04-16, 09:36 AM   #1174
BM2
RIP! UYAC bog (。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8

PPD: 4.27
Threads: 78
BM2 found the cure for depression
BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)

Heading towards Scorpio vs Wilson, uh oh

BM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-16, 10:19 AM   #1175
Scorpio
Nic Nat

who?
Old 17-04-16, 10:54 AM   #1176
Wally Poois

Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck

The previous cruiserweight champion

Old 17-04-16, 10:57 AM   #1177
Wally Poois

I want my vengeance upon 254

Old 17-04-16, 11:40 AM   #1178
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.67
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Haha nah she'll be right

Tapatap
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-16, 11:55 AM   #1179
Wally Poois

Just quit against Quattbus

Old 17-04-16, 12:02 PM   #1180
TAT
30 Years United

TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon

Lol what does the analytics say about that move?
Old 17-04-16, 12:13 PM   #1181
Wally Poois

Epic blunder lol

Old 17-04-16, 12:13 PM   #1182
Wally Poois

It was a disgusting game and then I gave my queen away, don't deserve to win

Old 17-04-16, 12:26 PM   #1183
BM2

BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression

Potential matchmaking crisis averted after the former cruiserweight titleholder succumbs to Quattbus pressure despite being up on material. What an upset. This tournament has been full of surprises...

Millet vs Gio rages on with Millet already at a big disadvantage, and about to lose his queen to what I assume is an upcoming clever bit of maneuvering from Gio. Scorpio vs Quattbus is up next in the second chance tournament semifinals.
Old 17-04-16, 12:35 PM   #1184
Wally Poois

I'm actually really pissed off at myself

Old 17-04-16, 12:37 PM   #1185
Wally Poois

Wow gio is stomping millet

Old 17-04-16, 01:46 PM   #1186
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

What if it's a stalemate ehehahehah

Tapatap
Old 17-04-16, 02:46 PM   #1187
BM2

Automatic rematch. There must be a winner
Old 17-04-16, 03:56 PM   #1188
Scorpio
Nic Nat

sent quatts a challenge request
Old 17-04-16, 08:14 PM   #1189
#1 Millet Fan

at the rate my games are progressing so far I'm going to have to do like 3 in a row while everyone else is waiting for the next tournament
Old 17-04-16, 08:19 PM   #1190
Millethouse
Junior Mod

fuck off gio
Old 17-04-16, 08:24 PM   #1191
#1 Millet Fan

:megalex:
Old 17-04-16, 08:32 PM   #1192
#1 Millet Fan

just did a really sweet discovered check if I do say so myself
Old 17-04-16, 08:46 PM   #1193
Millethouse
Junior Mod

that was horrible by me

good work gio

gl mate
Old 17-04-16, 08:48 PM   #1194
#1 Millet Fan

would like some BM2 analysis because I think that might be the best game I've played yet

Last edited by #1 Millet Fan; 17-04-16 at 08:54 PM.
Old 17-04-16, 08:50 PM   #1195
#1 Millet Fan

@TAT challenge issued
Old 17-04-16, 09:41 PM   #1196
BM2

Millet came out with a very aggressive opening and Gio was able to slip around and do some real damage with his knights. With the pressure on, Millet made a critical error but was able to recover somewhat, but was too far behind in tempo and his defence had already been compromised. Gio then struck with a nice discovered attack and knight fork supported by double bishops, and the threat of the rook and queen storming down the middle meant that it was gg.

The winner of this tournament takes on 254 for the cruiserweight title, and slots themselves back into the main tournament semifinals... who will it be?
Old 17-04-16, 10:38 PM   #1197
Scorpio
Nic Nat

technically I've beaten 254 before but I guess it wasn't a championship round
Old 17-04-16, 10:45 PM   #1198
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM2 View Post
Millet came out with a very aggressive opening and Gio was able to slip around and do some real damage with his knights. With the pressure on, Millet made a critical error but was able to recover somewhat, but was too far behind in tempo and his defence had already been compromised. Gio then struck with a nice discovered attack and knight fork supported by double bishops, and the threat of the rook and queen storming down the middle meant that it was gg.

The winner of this tournament takes on 254 for the cruiserweight title, and slots themselves back into the main tournament semifinals... who will it be?
love reading bm2s anal(hehe)ysis
Old 17-04-16, 11:01 PM   #1199
TAT
30 Years United

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Millet Fan View Post
@TAT challenge issued
Let's get it on
Old 18-04-16, 12:15 PM   #1200
twofivefour
these guitar notes are so good

PPD: 6.13
Threads: 213
twofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoon
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
technically I've beaten 254 before but I guess it wasn't a championship round

I feel like Screamin' Norman Smiley
twofivefour is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
check mate, chess memes, dank chess memes, dont ignore me you rancid swine, pawns dont doo that you chumpstick, retard