User Tag List

Old 01-02-18, 09:02 PM   #481
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.31
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

just get it on pc
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-18, 06:23 AM   #482
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.55
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Why, I canít take it with me then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-18, 05:02 PM   #483
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.96
Threads: 801
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb2late View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatterarbro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millethouse View Post
Dat software sales

Admittedly Mario and Zelda are half of that
great informative post right here
They have about 20m in sales, so making up about half of the software sales
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-18, 06:49 PM   #484
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

Old 02-02-18, 10:30 PM   #485
mittens

mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millethouse View Post
Why, I canít take it with me then

fuck youre a casual
Old 02-02-18, 11:04 PM   #486
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Picked up Celeste on sweezey

Old 10-03-18, 07:30 AM   #487
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon

Strewth, that direct, Going to be swamped by games this year
Old 10-03-18, 01:10 PM   #488
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Fake fan

Old 26-04-18, 07:04 PM   #489
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

New Nintendo President

Farewell ass master

Old 26-04-18, 11:16 PM   #490
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Didnít even include one one butto Zelda

Old 26-04-18, 11:44 PM   #491
Professor Hugedix
president of jiggling

PPD: 3.89
Threads: 96
Professor Hugedix's Team is: crows
Professor Hugedix milleted all the pep
Professor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

is that
Professor Hugedix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-18, 07:31 AM   #492
Millethouse
Junior Mod

donít make me dig that up

Ps get back on discord

Old 30-08-18, 07:00 PM   #493
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Mon Hun Gen U
Old 02-09-18, 10:40 AM   #494
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

So since Mittens and probably a few others are going to get MonHun, I figured I should write a really brief guide, just because the game doesn't do much in the way of tutorials.

-The start of the game is a bit shit, it's all gathering quests and it takes a little while before you start fighting and actually hunting proper monsters.

-Armour skills aren't explained too well, how it works is a threshold to unlock. e.g. if you put on a helmet that gives attack 2, it doesn't increase your attack. You need 10 attack to get attack up small, so 5 pieces of armour with attack 2 is fine as this will give you a total of 10.

See below, it show how many of each skill my armour pieces give, then the totals which unlock the skills.
If I was only wearing the helmet, I wouldn't have any skills. If I had just the gauntlets and tassets, it would give me Expert 10 thus unlock Critical Eye +1, but I would not get Evade Extender as my Evade Dist is not 10.

At the very start, don't go making armour, wait, then make a full set. As full set share common skills so it is guaranteed to give you skills. Once you get later game, you can mix and match more.
Don't make too many armour sets, there's 3 tiers depending on how far you are, what monsters you can kill, Low, High and G rank. One or two of Low or High Rank is fine, wait until G rank before trying multiple sets.
My set for example is all Nargacuga, hence, gives me a good set of skills.
Also as you can see, some armour gives you negative, since I am at -9 Dragon Res, it's not low enough to trigger dragon weakness.

-You need to be prepared pre-hunt, the low rank stuff they give you shit, once you hit high rank, no more items at the start of a quest, so potions, steaks, whetstones, paintballs you need for everything.
If you're going to gather, pick axes and bug nets are a must too.

-Prowler mode is good for gathering shit, you can't use items, so don't need to bring any.

-Stick to village quests at first, Hub is more multiplayer focused, so all the monsters have more HP and hit harder.

-No weapon is better than another, play with them all at the start, see what you like, then focus on that and upgrading the multiple types.

-Also weapon wise, you will need different types, some work better than others, so for example, I use Charge Axe, the below screenshot shows all the different ones I have.

Last edited by Quatterarbro; 02-09-18 at 10:50 AM.
Old 02-09-18, 10:40 AM   #495
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Old 03-09-18, 12:21 AM   #496
Millethouse
Junior Mod

tell maxi heís a poff

Old 03-09-18, 08:45 PM   #497
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Got im, just did. He laughed
Old 07-09-18, 05:36 PM   #498
mittens

got my own tute to drop on you fellas
Old 07-09-18, 05:36 PM   #499
mittens

1. buy the game

2. put it straight in the bin bc the combat is clunky and the game is boring and repetitive
Old 07-09-18, 08:31 PM   #500
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Git gud scrub
Old 10-09-18, 07:51 AM   #501
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post
1. buy the game

2. put it straight in the bin bc the combat is clunky and the game is boring and repetitive

Thanks fam, heading to be today

Old 10-09-18, 08:03 AM   #502
mittens

imma bee
Old 10-09-18, 12:38 PM   #503
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Did a couple of hunts with mitto

Old 10-09-18, 12:40 PM   #504
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Also mitts, gotta change your guild card

make it stlyin

Old 10-09-18, 07:33 PM   #505
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Maxi wants to be added
Old 10-09-18, 08:40 PM   #506
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Fuckenhell hopefully discord doesnít go through the dredge of this morning again

Old 11-09-18, 01:55 PM   #507
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Mittens has now seen the light

Quote:
mittensYesterday at 7:29 AM
i already did in the nintendo thread
i will say about it now that i've played more the whole styles and weapons thing is a great system
as well as gear upgrades rather than physical levels for character progression
like there's something like 12 different weapon classes and like 6 styles for each, meaning what 72 different play styles
the weapons upgrading and just having to do one hunt to go a tier up in quests is great too
it means if you're good, you can just fast track progression by killing a few monsters to upgrade armour and weapons and kill a single monster to progress the story
rather than artificially being held back grinding trash mobs to level and then take on an enemy at an arbitrary point to progress
Old 11-09-18, 03:27 PM   #508
mittens

i mean that said though it can still get grindy. like for weapon/armour upgrades you'll often still have to grind. you're just boss grinding rather than trash mob grinding.
Old 11-09-18, 03:31 PM   #509
mittens

like i just did my first weapon upgrade. required 4 great maccao tail spikes. you get one each time you fight him (so long as you break the tail in the fight). so best case scenario you have to fight him 4 times. i had to fight him 5 times bc for whatever reason one of the fights didn't give me any spikes. doesn't sound too bad when you compare to other games, but as i said, these are boss grinds rather than trash mob grinds. 5 great maccao fights can easily take an hour
Old 11-09-18, 03:47 PM   #510
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
like i just did my first weapon upgrade. required 4 great maccao tail spikes. you get one each time you fight him (so long as you break the tail in the fight). so best case scenario you have to fight him 4 times. i had to fight him 5 times bc for whatever reason one of the fights didn't give me any spikes. doesn't sound too bad when you compare to other games, but as i said, these are boss grinds rather than trash mob grinds. 5 great maccao fights can easily take an hour
The good thing is often there will be 5 or so quests you can do.
Kill great Maccaco, capture one, kill 2 etc. So if you just complete quests, you don't need to repeat them.
Old 11-09-18, 06:07 PM   #511
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Mitto

Old 11-09-18, 09:40 PM   #512
mittens

Quote:
Quote:
The good thing is often there will be 5 or so quests you can do.
Kill great Maccaco, capture one, kill 2 etc. So if you just complete quests, you don't need to repeat them.
i mean it's still p samey. like even if you're doing it for different quests it's still doing the same shit
Old 11-09-18, 09:41 PM   #513
mittens

it's like in wow where there's two diff quests where it's like collect 10 of x in one quest and 10 of y in the next quest. you're still doing the same shit, even if there's different sprites
Old 12-09-18, 08:19 AM   #514
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Backpedaling on the backpedal

Old 13-09-18, 04:31 PM   #515
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

@bagsnake

MonHun is great for a NEET, huge time sink, get it
Old 13-09-18, 04:31 PM   #516
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Also, if anyone wants, Max has added his FC to the database
Old 13-09-18, 05:34 PM   #517
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Weíre not interested in either

Old 13-09-18, 11:31 PM   #518
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.58
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
@bagsnake

MonHun is great for a NEET, huge time sink, get it
MonHun? Switch?

Snes Mini

bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-18, 02:39 PM   #519
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

The direct was pretty sweet.
Shitloads of Final Fantasy, new AC in 2019, Isabelle in Smash.
Old 14-09-18, 05:37 PM   #520
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Canít believe thereís a new assassins creed for switch