Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Gaming

User Tag List

Old 08-11-09, 04:04 PM   #1
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.96
Threads: 801
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Exclamation Xboc thread

Gamertags here, plus also Xbox talking.

My batteries died in my controller, it only works with the plug n play kit.
Anyone know the best ways to extend the battery life?

Gamertags by forum name
Forum Name Gamertag
Adam West is the best Batman according to Maxi: Maxi Lundgren
Cer: SHMUXOR
Char Aznable: StrayHellcat
Cian: Crooked Cian
Cubepunk: Cubepunk
DrJackel666: Crimsonx1999!
Hank Scorpio: Ezri 85
immol8: Jimmol8AU
Jim Jams Shower Power: Saxby Is TehMan
Lazlow: Reebz0r
millet: afmillet
Quattbus: Quattbus
Second: JAGStow
Shorty: ShortyAU
Sloppy: Simmy ******o
Spudzilla: SQUDZILLA
Tat: drcelica
254:
tw0f1vef0ur

Last edited by Quatterarbro; 19-03-12 at 08:58 PM.
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 04:09 PM   #2
BM2
RIP! UYAC bog (。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8

PPD: 4.24
Threads: 78
BM2 found the cure for depression
BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)

I dropped my other controller on the ground and one of the shoulder buttons doesn't work. ;_;
BM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 04:12 PM   #3
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

PPD: 5.97
Threads: 83
Dancel Pow's Team is: blues
Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I think my play and charge kit is shot, it holds a charge for about 4 hours then starts that blinking light display that annoys the shit out of me.

Prob the best way to go about it is to buy rechargable batteries.

GAMERTAG SHMUXOR
Dancel Pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 04:15 PM   #4
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 13.97
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)

GAMERTAG SQUDZILLA
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 04:36 PM   #5
immol8
likes ducks

PPD: 0.55
Threads: 16
immol8's Team is: swans
immol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Tag Jimmol8Au, but our net is perpetually shit and I never get a chance to play with anyone on Live.

An Eveready recharge kit seems to have saved me a bit of money. Play and charge sounds official and therefore overpriced.
immol8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 04:46 PM   #6
Lazlow

PPD: 7.47
Threads: 263
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 05:28 PM   #7
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.68
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

GAMERTAG DRCELICA
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 06:07 PM   #8
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon

Edited the first post to update everyone's Gamertags.
Old 08-11-09, 06:22 PM   #9
Gio's Dad
Ice breaker

PPD: 0.05
Threads: 10
Gio's Dad knows that postcount = lifeGio's Dad knows that postcount = life

GAMERTAG - PM me

Last edited by Gio's Dad; 15-04-11 at 02:15 PM.
Gio's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 07:10 PM   #10
EmmaNotTotally
being a girl

PPD: 0.16
Threads: 12
EmmaNotTotally has most likely been banned from PCPPEmmaNotTotally has most likely been banned from PCPPEmmaNotTotally has most likely been banned from PCPPEmmaNotTotally has most likely been banned from PCPPEmmaNotTotally has most likely been banned from PCPPEmmaNotTotally has most likely been banned from PCPP
Send a message via MSN to EmmaNotTotally Send a message via Skype™ to EmmaNotTotally

My gamer tag is StrayHellcat. As if you haven't put me in the list dickhead, I'm on your FL!

I'm so embarrassed I haven't finished the Sonic 1 achievements. Super poser.
EmmaNotTotally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 10:47 PM   #11
cubepunk
See you in the car

PPD: 0.73
Threads: 5
cubepunk's Team is: demons
cubepunk has most likely been banned from PCPPcubepunk has most likely been banned from PCPPcubepunk has most likely been banned from PCPPcubepunk has most likely been banned from PCPPcubepunk has most likely been banned from PCPPcubepunk has most likely been banned from PCPP

Gamertag cubepunk yo
cubepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 10:51 PM   #12
El Tigre
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

PPD: 0.23
Threads: 20
El Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM

GT: Maxi Lundgren

Also, I can't play against anyone because I don't have a gold membership

Last edited by El Tigre; 09-11-09 at 09:18 AM.
El Tigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-09, 09:08 AM   #13
DrJackel666
Delivering Bad Luck

PPD: 4.81
Threads: 105
DrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuck
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

GamerTag: Crimsonx1999!
DrJackel666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-09, 06:58 PM   #14
Jeremy's Dick
Is in my mouth

PPD: 2.25
Threads: 128
Jeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationship

Sloppy: Simmy creepy ******o.
Jeremy's Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-09, 03:06 AM   #15
Shorty

PPD: 0.03
Threads: 0
Shorty could be a spambot - we aren't sureShorty could be a spambot - we aren't sure
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-10, 07:48 PM   #16
Scorpio
Nic Nat

PPD: 5.55
Threads: 39
Scorpio's Team is: eagles
Scorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoon
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Ezri 85
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-10, 11:22 PM   #17
Cian
The Sober Irishman

PPD: 0.01
Threads: 1
Cian could be a spambot - we aren't sure

Crooked Cian

Should be back online next week. Waiting on iPrimus to hook me up.
Cian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-10, 08:37 PM   #18
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.68
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon

I've got a Gold Account now
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-10, 08:12 PM   #19
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

So is Kinect pretty much just shovel-ware Wii-esque shit?
Old 15-06-10, 08:19 PM   #20
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 27.73
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

Well Harmonix is making a game for it

So I have to buy it
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-10, 05:39 AM   #21
Spew
3AM Kebab Regurgitation Special

PPD: 0.01
Threads: 3
Spew could be a spambot - we aren't sure

a large shittonne of people's xbox controllers are dying in the arse

not too long ago I ripped apart a NES to fix, and it would appear to me that xbox360 controllers are using similar technology for the connection from the battery unit to the actual controller itself

the problem isn't in the batteries themselves or their lifespan to speak, my personal diagnosis is that the copper connector pins behind the battery unit themselves, like the NES, get bent a little bit more each time you remove/replace batteries in the ports themselves and as a result lose the connection gradually over time

i'm not overly tech savvy but it seems to me like a logical conclusion... I have talked to a shitload of other x360 users and they all have the same fucken' problem. i've gone through around 6 controllers now. it's a major fuckup on the part of microsoft, and it astounds me that no recall has been done. not that i'm an expert on any of this sort of shit of course, but it's not exactly a far jump of the imagination considering if you remove a NES motherboard and open the cartidge slot casing, you will notice the 72 pin connectors are bent out of shape and the design is not overly different in the connectors behind the battery casing on the 360 controller.

I fixed my NES by both cleaning the pins with clouded amonium and bending them back into place with tweezers. so far, no problems. not to say that this will work on the controller, but there may be videos on youtube that i cbf accessing right now. when in doubt, wikihow that shit and take a look...
Spew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-10, 05:44 AM   #22
Udder Failure
Chalker's Manager

PPD: 0.21
Threads: 10
Udder Failure knows that postcount = lifeUdder Failure knows that postcount = life

Gamertag= TheGaberaham420
Udder Failure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-10, 05:31 AM   #23
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.32
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

is there any way to like lock my user thing on xbox? my brother keeps signing into mine and fucking with my saves.
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-10, 02:10 PM   #24
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Or just set it up so it default logs into his profile
Old 28-09-10, 09:08 PM   #25
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

PPD: 5.97
Threads: 83
Dancel Pow's Team is: blues
Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

But then he'd have to log out and log back into his own account i.e. be a bitch
Dancel Pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-10, 09:18 PM   #26
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.32
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

i cant be that guy
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 09:43 PM   #27
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.55
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

afmillet
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 09:48 PM   #28
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

You got an Xbox finally. Welcome to the big leagues
Old 04-05-11, 09:55 PM   #29
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

yeh thanks man, add me to the first post you useless shit and all you fuck holes add me except maxi
Old 23-11-11, 12:07 PM   #30
Millethouse
Junior Mod

drcelica bro
Old 23-11-11, 12:12 PM   #31
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 24.32
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

love xboc's
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-12, 09:53 PM   #32
twofivefour
these guitar notes are so good

PPD: 6.09
Threads: 214
twofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoon
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

tw0f1vef0ur

meh
twofivefour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-12, 08:38 PM   #33
SOX

PPD: 0.14
Threads: 17
SOX could be a spambot - we aren't sure

soxinthebox
SOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-12, 10:08 AM   #34
Araenel
Battler

PPD: 1.08
Threads: 20
Araenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cunt
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

so i got one of these things

add Kurt Vonnebutt if you want
Araenel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-12, 10:20 AM   #35
BM2
RIP! UYAC bog (。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8

PPD: 4.24
Threads: 78
BM2 found the cure for depression
BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)

I am BM2BM2BM2

But I never play online because I don't trust the internet
BM2 is offline   Reply With Quote