User Tag List

Old 05-02-18, 05:03 PM   #1
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.31
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default Open-ended 2018 gaming challenge

how many will it be this time? 100? 200? 500? only time will tell

Currently playing:
Golf Story
Mario+Rabbids
Fotune-499

Completed:
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-18, 05:06 PM   #2
mittens

mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression

golf story is p sweet btw, if anyone has a switch and hasn't bought it. the missions between golf games can be a bit lackluster and samey, but the golfing system itself is top shit. like the occasional ockerisms by characters as well. lot of yeah nah mates from npc's.
Old 05-02-18, 05:08 PM   #3
mittens

mario+rabbids is good. first world had me drawn right in and i clocked it in a sitting. second world my enthusiasm started to mellow a bit. not saying it got bad in the second world, but i suppose it's prob something that is best to play a few levels now and then, rather than binge playing
Old 05-02-18, 05:15 PM   #4
mittens

haven't really played much of fortune-499 yet so can't really say much about it. it's a humble original i got in feb's humble monthly. so far the soundtrack is p great though
Old 05-02-18, 07:37 PM   #5
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.55
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Been trying to get you onto golf story for ages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-18, 07:44 PM   #6
mittens

might buy some more eshop shit. looking at gunvolt burst and blaster master zero