User Tag List

Old 20-05-18, 11:26 PM   #41
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.67
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

I forget, is your wife pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-18, 09:49 AM   #42
Wally Poois
Wishy washy faggot with no conviction

PPD: 14.12
Threads: 930
Wally Poois's Team is: cats
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsnake View Post
hey bm2, how do i get better at chess?

I found a site to grind tactics since i feel most my matches are lost from not paying attention/obvious blunders. but beyond fixing that?
i think they key thing to do is find a 'end game' book and practice end game plays
Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-18, 10:21 AM   #43
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.73
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Not that keen to get advice from a worse player than myself
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-18, 11:38 AM   #44
Wally Poois

Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck

pretty sure i beat you last time we played mate
Old 21-05-18, 11:40 AM   #45
Wally Poois

I take that back

of the last three games, you beat me once
Old 21-05-18, 11:47 AM   #46
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

I'm 10w and 7l vs you

10 is more than 7
Old 21-05-18, 11:48 AM   #47
bagsnake
bogsnake

I also have a higher glicko 1300 vs 1200
Old 21-05-18, 12:01 PM   #48
Wally Poois

i play 10 minute matches exclusively now, im probably better than you at pattern recognition by now
Old 21-05-18, 12:04 PM   #49
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

Quote:
I also have a higher glicko 1300 vs 1200
enjoy it while it lasts, irs junior will have a higher glicko before he turns one
Old 23-05-18, 04:47 PM   #50
BM2
RIP! UYAC bog (。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8

PPD: 4.27
Threads: 78
BM2 found the cure for depression
BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:

I found a site to grind tactics since i feel most my matches are lost from not paying attention/obvious blunders. but beyond fixing that?
I think you’re doing pretty good, you have good instincts.

One thing that I think would be an easy fix is to work on your opening strategy. You need to take control of the centre, and not let me get there first. For example, you’re a fan of fianchettoing your bishops, sometimes both bishops, and setting up a complicated pawn structure, and that gives me a lot of time to develop all my pieces and set up shop. This puts you at a big disadvantage from the get go.
BM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-18, 09:50 AM   #51
Wally Poois

what about me BM2!

Am I any good?
Old 24-05-18, 10:39 AM   #52
bogsnake
bagsnake

PPD: 6.47
Threads: 469
bogsnake's Team is: magpies
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

You fucken suck wilson
bogsnake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-18, 11:36 AM   #53
bagsnake
bogsnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM2 View Post
Quote:

I think you’re doing pretty good, you have good instincts.

One thing that I think would be an easy fix is to work on your opening strategy. You need to take control of the centre, and not let me get there first. For example, you’re a fan of fianchettoing your bishops, sometimes both bishops, and setting up a complicated pawn structure, and that gives me a lot of time to develop all my pieces and set up shop. This puts you at a big disadvantage from the get go.
All good points. I actually don't have any opening strategy and more or less hope to get into mid game as fast as I can
Old 24-05-18, 12:10 PM   #54
Millethouse
Junior Mod

i'll fucken fianchetto you in a minute
Old 24-05-18, 03:37 PM   #55
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.40
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

i'll finocchio you mate
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-18, 04:05 PM   #56
bagsnake
bogsnake

Bit gay
Old 24-05-18, 11:41 PM   #57
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Says the chess player

Old 05-06-18, 05:55 PM   #58
bagsnake
bogsnake

bm2 gave some good advice to take the middle and not get complicated with my pawns

here's how it goes in practice

heh heh heh hahahah
Old 05-06-18, 11:21 PM   #59
Millethouse
Junior Mod

No wonder your dog is so dumb

Old 06-06-18, 09:04 AM   #60
Wally Poois

that is disgusting
Old 06-06-18, 06:27 PM   #61
bagsnake
bogsnake

it's all good, he has 2 hours before i win by timeout hahahah chalk up another victory
Old 07-06-18, 12:15 PM   #62
bagsnake
bogsnake

Lol fucker made a move in the last hour.

But it was a blunder as far as I can tell
Old 07-06-18, 04:00 PM   #63
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Old 07-06-18, 04:04 PM   #64
bagsnake
bogsnake

He's down to 4 hours again. Might be stalling in hopes I quit. Can't handle my pawn blitz strategy
Old 07-06-18, 05:19 PM   #65
Grandpa
like paper in fire

PPD: 4.68
Threads: 295
Grandpa's Team is: bombers
Grandpa found the cure for depression
Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-18, 06:21 PM   #66
bagsnake
bogsnake

he's down to 2 hours again.

I play 24hr per turn. won my last 3 matches by default lol
Old 07-06-18, 06:21 PM   #67
bagsnake
bogsnake

GM status without a checkmate coming up
Old 07-06-18, 08:37 PM   #68
bagsnake
bogsnake

waited until <1hr again. lol fucken hell.
Old 08-06-18, 02:52 PM   #69
Millethouse
Junior Mod

he's trolling u bro
Old 08-06-18, 10:14 PM   #70
BM2
RIP! UYAC bog (。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8

PPD: 4.27
Threads: 78
BM2 found the cure for depression
BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)

Maybe I was wrong about the pawn blitz strategy
BM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-18, 05:24 PM   #71
bagsnake
bogsnake

it hasn't not worked so far
Old 10-06-18, 06:07 PM   #72
bagsnake
bogsnake

he's boned in 1 turn

he probably should have won tbh. I sacrificed a couple pieces as distractions away from a couple mate opportunities he had.
Old 10-06-18, 06:34 PM   #73
bagsnake
bogsnake

ran the analysis.

he took the lead early, but once my pawn blitz was in full effect i took the lead

it fell apart when i had to move pieces which were not pawns. But he blundered into checkmate

Old 16-06-18, 10:39 AM   #74
bagsnake
bogsnake

just had my longest game ever 73 turns

got beat because his pawn won the sprint to the end.
Old 16-06-18, 10:40 AM   #75
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 16-06-18, 11:08 AM   #76
bagsnake
bogsnake

73 turns, analysis only had 1 blunder
Old 16-06-18, 02:38 PM   #77
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.40
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

the time you had a girl?
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 08:34 AM   #78
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Haha got im

Old 17-06-18, 08:35 AM   #79
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Old 10-08-18, 11:17 PM   #80
bagsnake
bogsnake

chess.com needs different timing options.

you can either play a 30 min game or do daily. daily resets the clock each move. I've played a tonne of games now where the second you start winning the opponent uses their full 24 hours each turn (even forced moves, or ones that dont need any thought)... Are they hoping I forget and time out? These matches go on for weeks

They need something like a 100 hour game where the timer doesn't reset. so if you want a day off, or a day to plan a move you can. but you can't do it indefinitely