Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > SRS

User Tag List

Old 14-06-16, 10:19 AM   #241
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 16.46
Threads: 831
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

lol yeah that's pretty terrible. do we know if he's changed his mind in the last two years?
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-16, 10:27 AM   #242
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.40
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

does he straight up not have pr people? all his social media posts use the same weird syntax that he talks with
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-16, 10:30 AM   #243
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

yeah his twitter account is all him, apparently he dictates tweets to staff during the day and does it himself at night
Old 14-06-16, 10:30 AM   #244
Joe Camel Toe
We've made a huge mistake.

PPD: 3.76
Threads: 116
Joe Camel Toe's Team is: eagles
Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolfang View Post
lol yeah that's pretty terrible. do we know if he's changed his mind in the last two years?
I assume he has, whether that's because it's politically expedient to do so or what I dunno. But honestly I doubt he ever believed it anyway, he just loves to shock.
Joe Camel Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-16, 10:34 AM   #245
mittens

mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression

Quote:
yeah his twitter account is all him, apparently he dictates tweets to staff during the day and does it himself at night
you'd think they'd at least gussy it up a bit while they're taking it down
Old 14-06-16, 10:39 AM   #246
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Camel Toe View Post
Quote:
I assume he has, whether that's because it's politically expedient to do so or what I dunno. But honestly I doubt he ever believed it anyway, he just loves to shock.
if so that makes it a lot less concerning than hillary's potential sociopathy
Old 14-06-16, 10:40 AM   #247
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post
Quote:
you'd think they'd at least gussy it up a bit while they're taking it down
i could see him being pretty insistent on them mimicking his way of speaking
Old 14-06-16, 10:52 AM   #248
Joe Camel Toe

Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Or if you were so inclined and viscerally hated trump you could say it's proof he's empty of genuine feeling or conviction and he was happy to politicise a young child's autism for his own grandstanding, as he always has been and always will be, because he's a sociopath!

See this is why I hate this kind of personality-politics, it's stupid. Everyone becomes an amateur psychologist crossed with a tea-leaf reader to come to the definitive and objective conclusion that the person they don't like is actually a monster and the the person they do like is the saviour. When realistically they're both just politicians who will say whatever to get elected, and mostly their flubs are human error that amount to a campaign stumble rather than an indicative of deep-seated psychopathic tendencies.
Old 14-06-16, 10:55 AM   #249
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

i think the evidence on one side is a lot stronger than the evidence on the other

you're welcome to form your own opinions
Old 14-06-16, 10:56 AM   #250
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

and while i'm not a big fan of personality politics either, this isn't my election. i have the luxury of focusing on the things that are more fun
Old 14-06-16, 11:09 AM   #251
Joe Camel Toe

Quote:
i think the evidence on one side is a lot stronger than the evidence on the other

you're welcome to form your own opinions

My opinion is neither one of us would be able to have any idea what either of them could be diagnosed with, especially based on interpreting the tone of statements in the press, selectively choosing the ones that I can make support my theory. I try to judge based on extrapolating from past political action what they'll be like as president.

I don't really understand the massive fear some people have of Hillary when it seems to me like she'll be at worst an uninspired establishment democrat. She'll tussle with congress about gun control and health care like Obama and then end up settling for watered down or neutered non-changes in the interest of having an inoffensive first term.

On the other hand, the best argument for trump for me is that he's hard to predict due to his general lack of past involvement, but it's easy to see him pushing for whatever reform takes his fancy. Whether he does that because he thinks he's the smartest man in the world and nobody can tell him what to do, or because he honestly wants to serve the people it doesn't really matter, it's something America and probably the world needs. It will be disappointing if he turns uninteresting and tries not to upset congress the whole time.

I can understand why people would hate the idea of another establishment politician, or find the idea of an unknown quantity in the big chair makes them uneasy, but I just don't get the rhetoric around either one being a dangerous lunatic.
Old 14-06-16, 11:12 AM   #252
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

i don't think hillary is a dangerous lunatic, i would just really enjoy watching her coronation get derailed
Old 14-06-16, 11:15 AM   #253
Joe Camel Toe

Oh yeah sure, and I agree with mittens too when he said earlier that she's out for number one, that's definitely the case.

My whole thing this morning was just that radio thing you posted was really stupid
Old 14-06-16, 11:16 AM   #254
mittens

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Or if you were so inclined and viscerally hated trump you could say it's proof he's empty of genuine feeling or conviction and he was happy to politicise a young child's autism for his own grandstanding, as he always has been and always will be, because he's a sociopath!

See this is why I hate this kind of personality-politics, it's stupid. Everyone becomes an amateur psychologist crossed with a tea-leaf reader to come to the definitive and objective conclusion that the person they don't like is actually a monster and the the person they do like is the saviour. When realistically they're both just politicians who will say whatever to get elected, and mostly their flubs are human error that amount to a campaign stumble rather than an indicative of deep-seated psychopathic tendencies.
if you're trying to relate this to what i was saying before then you've weirdly assumed that i'm championing trump and besides, the shit i was talking about with hilary well pre-dates any reason for her to politicize subjects on a campaign trail
Old 14-06-16, 11:18 AM   #255
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Quote:
Oh yeah sure, and I agree with mittens too when he said earlier that she's out for number one, that's definitely the case.

My whole thing this morning was just that radio thing you posted was really stupid
really stupid seems an overstatement. i thought it was funny so i posted it, and i still think it's funny. all the critiques about her rhetorical style were legit
Old 14-06-16, 11:20 AM   #256
Joe Camel Toe

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

if you're trying to relate this to what i was saying before then you've weirdly assumed that i'm championing trump and besides, the shit i was talking about with hilary well pre-dates any reason for her to politicize subjects on a campaign trail

I'm not, I'm still talking about what the guy in the video said
Old 14-06-16, 11:21 AM   #257
Joe Camel Toe

Quote:
Quote:

really stupid seems an overstatement. i thought it was funny so i posted it, and i still think it's funny. all the critiques about her rhetorical style were legit

I don't think you're really stupid, just what they said
Old 14-06-16, 11:23 AM   #258
#1 Millet Fan

PPD: 8.17
Threads: 274
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

Quote:
does he straight up not have pr people? all his social media posts use the same weird syntax that he talks with
the syntax of that anti-vax tweet is the best part
#1 Millet Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-16, 11:24 AM   #259
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

i know you're not referring to me, why would you be referring to me? i still think you're wrong that the video was "really stupid" just because not every claim made was correct. that makes it partially stupid
Old 14-06-16, 11:25 AM   #260
Wally Poois
Wishy washy faggot with no conviction

PPD: 14.11
Threads: 930
Wally Poois's Team is: cats
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

>you can't diagnose these politicians
>wilson is clearly a sociopath

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-16, 11:25 AM   #261
Joe Camel Toe

I only brought trump up because there's people on the left who do the same thing, comb through everything he's ever said and construct reasons why actually he's completely insane and dangerous. I don't think either of you fall into that category, but I hate that kind of rhetoric
Old 14-06-16, 11:26 AM   #262
#1 Millet Fan

#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep

I will go ahead and diagnose Hillary as being a soulless husk and possible witch
Old 14-06-16, 11:29 AM   #263
Joe Camel Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Snowflake View Post
>you can't diagnose these politicians
>wilson is clearly a sociopath

I'm cool with diagnosing Charles Manson too. Some people are way more obvious
Old 14-06-16, 11:30 AM   #264
Wally Poois

Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck

Fuck you fag

Old 14-06-16, 12:25 PM   #265
Wally Poois

Old 14-06-16, 07:36 PM   #266
#1 Millet Fan

classic
Old 14-06-16, 08:51 PM   #267
bb2late
fuck God, eat a egg

PPD: 4.66
Threads: 205
bb2late milleted all the pep
bb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

lol, posted by red pill philosophy
bb2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-16, 09:05 PM   #268
fagtr8or

PPD: 0.34
Threads: 17
fagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationship
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
he clarified it in one of the debates
he's not anti-vaccination, he just thinks that when babies are given too many vaccines in single sittings which is unhealthy. If memory serves both Carson and Paul felt that the current way in which vaccines are administered is too aggressive.
fagtr8or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-16, 09:08 PM   #269
fagtr8or

PPD: 0.34
Threads: 17
fagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationshipfagtr8or is in an openly fat relationship
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
he has a guy named John Miller
fagtr8or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-16, 01:20 PM   #270
#1 Millet Fan

Old 16-06-16, 03:20 PM   #271
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.66
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

@bagsnake can i get an odds update
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-16, 03:25 PM   #272
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.72
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Unchanged
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-16, 08:40 PM   #273
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
Old 16-06-16, 08:40 PM   #274
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Old 16-06-16, 08:40 PM   #275
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

primaries were legit meant to be a coronation

poor martin o'malley
Old 16-06-16, 08:44 PM   #276
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

discussion about authenticity over at TD https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...has_no/d4b10zf
Old 16-06-16, 08:50 PM   #277
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Old 19-06-16, 04:34 PM   #278
Wally Poois

haha im following this kid on twitter

black guy at the start is retarded

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/16/bl...s-logic-video/
Old 20-06-16, 06:04 PM   #279
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsnake View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
first odds

Hillary $1.33
Trump $3.50
$1.40
$3.25
$1.45
$3
$1.50
$2.75
$1.53
$2.63

$1.40
$3.25
Old 20-06-16, 06:04 PM   #280
bagsnake
bogsnake

that new reddit algorithm already taking its toll