User Tag List

Old 13-06-16, 10:40 AM   #641
bogsnake
bagsnake

PPD: 6.27
Threads: 482
bogsnake's Team is: bulldogs
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

quatts forget all this and reread the rub and tug thread

don't let your one failure set you back
bogsnake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-16, 10:41 AM   #642
bogsnake
bagsnake

bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone

i had you pegged as my protege, don't let me down man
Old 13-06-16, 12:45 PM   #643
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.47
Threads: 806
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
i like how its a claimed success but quattbus ain't married yet
Success is getting my dick wet so it is a success

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-16, 12:45 PM   #644
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsnake View Post
start with a catchy profile name

driftwog69
I like it

Old 13-06-16, 12:45 PM   #645
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_dick_gangsta View Post

Quote:
I actually have my eye on a place

Old 13-06-16, 12:50 PM   #646
bogsnake
bagsnake

You'll need more than an eye on it
Old 13-06-16, 12:54 PM   #647
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 18.93
Threads: 2218
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatterarbro View Post
Quote:

Quote:
I actually have my eye on a place

whats the address. i am an expert in theory for this topic
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-16, 01:35 PM   #648
bogsnake
bagsnake

irs is the lead analyst in my organization, he'll sort you out
Old 13-06-16, 01:42 PM   #649
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 7.86
Threads: 71
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression

Quote:
irs is the lead load analyst in my organization, he'll sort you out
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-16, 01:56 PM   #650
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 16.98
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Reading quatts r&t failure was pretty good tbh

Tapatap
Millethouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-16, 02:02 PM   #651
Grandpa
like paper in fire

PPD: 4.48
Threads: 296
Grandpa's Team is: bombers
Grandpa found the cure for depression
Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

my fav part was when they asked if he had health insurance and he still thought there was a chance
Grandpa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-16, 02:33 PM   #652
bogsnake
bagsnake

probably my favourite uyac moment so far

the health insurance part was great but the way he kept asking "are you sure" before the threatened to call the cops absolutely slayed me
Old 13-06-16, 02:33 PM   #653
bogsnake
bagsnake

anyway quatts. can you get a google street image of the place and reignite the rnt thread? we can help you strategise
Old 13-06-16, 09:50 PM   #654
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 10.92
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

coco just wants the addy so he can show up in a wig and jerk you off tbh
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-16, 10:11 PM   #655
bogsnake
bagsnake

why would i waste money on a wig?
Old 13-06-16, 10:22 PM   #656
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 10.92
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

so you can replicate

mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-16, 06:31 AM   #657
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post
so you can replicate

Shit, now I'm excited

Old 14-06-16, 07:48 AM   #658
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

now i'm not
Old 30-01-19, 07:09 PM   #659
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Dating an employee

:callme:
Old 30-01-19, 07:19 PM   #660
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 18.93
Threads: 2218
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

#metoo
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-19, 07:32 PM   #661
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Old 05-02-19, 06:24 AM   #662
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Is it dating if she is cheating on her partner

Arenít you just the other guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-19, 12:47 PM   #663
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

She's breaking up with him
Old 05-02-19, 06:20 PM   #664
Millethouse
Junior Mod

lol, gullible cunt

Old 06-02-19, 05:49 PM   #665
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Old 06-02-19, 06:08 PM   #666
bogsnake
bagsnake

You are a fucken dolt if you're in this for more than a few rolls in the hay
Old 06-02-19, 08:18 PM   #667
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Just let it play out lol

Tags
254254ontent254orner, grandpagontentgorner, quatterqueer, Quattbusqontentqorner, Quattbusqualityquantity