Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Media, Tech & Art

User Tag List

Old 31-03-16, 04:02 PM   #921
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

PPD: 5.76
Threads: 83
Dancel Pow's Team is: blues
Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Can't call anything with an automated system either
Dancel Pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-16, 04:03 PM   #922
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.47
Threads: 806
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancel Pow View Post
Never had a broken screen from a drop
Only had one on a One X.
Such a shit phone, went through 4 of them. No warranty either, rocked up to Vodafone.
"my phone is fucked."
"what phone do you have?"
"One X here"
"Here's a new one for you."

Except maybe the first one that died.

sent from The Bus
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-16, 04:03 PM   #923
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon

Also no case life, I'm not retarded

sent from The Bus
Old 31-03-16, 04:26 PM   #924
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.71
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millethouse View Post
i used to have an s5 and the only problem i had with it was it seemed fragile. i dropped it a lot and the amount of times i had to pay for screen repairs (which is a lot more than paying for an iphone)
ol butterfingers millet

maybe wipe your hands after you're finished eating butter
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-16, 05:08 PM   #925
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 16.98
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Never butter my bread

Tapatap
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-16, 05:09 PM   #926
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Just eats the butter straight from the tub

sent from The Bus
Old 31-03-16, 11:42 PM   #927
Lazlow

PPD: 7.23
Threads: 265
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Dropped my Galaxy Alpha once, landed flat on the screen. Not a mark.
Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-16, 01:55 AM   #928
Silver
:~)

PPD: 3.52
Threads: 21
Silver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoon
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

i dropped my HTC One M7 a couple of times from moderate heights onto tiles/asphalt, came out unscathed.

then my gf dropped my keys on the screen from 5cm above and it cracked the screen. wtf.
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-16, 09:14 AM   #929
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 23.45
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

time to break up
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-16, 03:05 AM   #930
Lazlow

Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolfang View Post
so this turned into a fucken shitter

ordered and paid for a black one, 5-7 days despatch.

8 business days later (that's 13 days counting two weekends and a public holiday) its still sitting "In Fulfillment".

During that time I saw a thread on Whirlpool where more than a few people where complaining about Yatango misrepresenting their stock levels. Checked the site listing and it was now shoing Out of Stock.

Anyway I shot them an email. Sure enough the black was out of stock, but they checked with the warehouse and they have the gold version.

So I told them to send me the gold version so long as they're not asking for more money , as the gold version was now selling for $650 (black was $495) Figured if it was hell gay I can always buy a replacement black back cover. Day later no response, so I emailed again.

Another day, still nothing. So I hit up their twitter, this was last Friday.

They responded at about 4.30pm saying they'd look into, and get back to me in 24 hours. Given the next day was Saturday, I was highly doubtful.

So Monday they repeat again, they were out of stock in the black one.

So we went in circles again, and tl;dr they wont ship the Gold phone unless I pay the difference because its too great. I refused, so now they're trying order in a silver one.

So this finally got delivered today

good phone
Old news but

http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...1e46118f8f9c43

Old 30-05-16, 09:00 AM   #931
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 23.45
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

Couldn't handle the lazlalation

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-16, 12:15 PM   #932
Lazlow

So I was looking to get a new Tablet, ye olde Galaxy Tab 7.7 just can't handle these new roms anymore, but I see Samsung have switched to 4:3 on their new at range, which kinda sucks if like me you prefer the smaller devices.

Doubt anyone around town is still sitting on some S 8.4s either.
Old 30-05-16, 12:26 PM   #933
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancel Pow View Post
Never had a broken screen from a drop
So I dropped my phone a week after this, smashed the screen and now I have a 5X
Old 30-05-16, 04:41 PM   #934
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 16.98
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Tapatap
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-16, 06:44 PM   #935
Lazlow

Ended up buying a co-worker's Tab S 10.5 they seemed desperate to sell.
Old 03-06-17, 06:42 AM   #936
Lazlow

When people call a 5" phone small
Old 03-06-17, 06:52 AM   #937
Lazlow

Spent the better part of the last 2 hours looking a phones, comparing specs and I'm none the wiser.

Still like my Galaxy Alpha but it's stuck on Android 5 and I have yet to see a decent CFW that doesn't have some glaring bug.

The new Galaxy A3 was almost the ideal replacement if it weren't for sticking with just 2GB ram. But then they never got released in Australia either and I'd have to get a Kiwi, Mexican or Dark Asian version which has Band 28.

Why they gotta make all the good phones so huge?!?
Old 03-06-17, 10:33 AM   #938
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 15.77
Threads: 835
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)

Sony aren't doing a decent compact anymore?

tapootoke
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 11:15 AM   #939
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 15.80
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

I got a OnePlus 3t a couple of weeks ago. Pretty decent.
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 04:10 PM   #940
Lazlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolfang View Post
Sony aren't doing a decent compact anymore?

tapootoke
There's the X Compact but its on par and in some areas a downgrade from the Z5 Compact. Does mean it launched at a cheaper price, but then the Z5C had come down to meet it, so they ended up competing.

Plus they're both smaller than what I have now.

Was tempted by the Xperia X Performance, now that the price has dropped (if you can find one), as its appears to be the smallest of the 5" phones.

But then its 142mm, and most float around 145mm, so its a bit fucken pedantic to split hairs over 2mm. Should just accept that if I want a bit of grunt its going to come in a bigger form.
Old 03-06-17, 05:01 PM   #941
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

it'd make it a lot easier

I just went and had a look at the s8 in store, the whole no bezel thing really is a lot cooler than I thought it would be

tapootoke
Old 03-06-17, 08:18 PM   #942
Silver
:~)

PPD: 3.52
Threads: 21
Silver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoon
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Yeah the S8s look sleek as hell.

Recently got myself a LG v20, quite liking it so far. Mainly got it because its pretty much the only phone with a quality onboard DAC. Once I heard about that the inner audiophile wouldn't consider anything else.
The second screen it has is fairly nifty, but unfortunately it lacks customisation.
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 02:00 AM   #943
Lazlow

Well gone around in circles all day but I think I've decided on a Huawei P9.

5.2" screen on a 145mm high metal body (fuck glass backs), Band 28, Android 7 and the "Leica" camera setup and software looks pretty awesome (though video is a bit of a step back).

Going from the Lumia 920 to the Galaxy Alpha, I did miss having a decent camera, especially at work.

A lot of people complain about EMUI 4 that came out of the box, but they seem to have fix a lot of those problems with EMUI 5 (like the inclusion of an app drawer). But you can always run another launcher.

Could get both for the same price online but Mobileciti has the P9 and they seem to be the most reputable online retailer, which is important after the whole Yatango fiasco. They have a physical store in Parramatta and sell Australian stock, whereas other online stores sell grey imports from overseas, and are often mirror sites for overseas companies.

Last edited by Lazlow; 04-06-17 at 02:07 AM.
Old 04-06-17, 08:45 AM   #944
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

yeah I've bought from them in person before

tapootoke
Old 05-06-17, 12:21 AM   #945
king of the fags
eheheeheehehehehe

PPD: 2.42
Threads: 223
king of the fags's Team is: power
king of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuck
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Yeah the S8s look sleek as hell.

Recently got myself a LG v20, quite liking it so far. Mainly got it because its pretty much the only phone with a quality onboard DAC. Once I heard about that the inner audiophile wouldn't consider anything else.
The second screen it has is fairly nifty, but unfortunately it lacks customisation.
have an S8, never bothered getting a new phone on launch and always went with bang for buck type phones.
enjoying it a fair bit so far to be honest. weird not having a phone overheat because it cant cope with one app or some shit
king of the fags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-17, 08:53 PM   #946
Lazlow

New phone who dis?
Old 06-11-17, 01:45 PM   #947
fucko
reddit gold prospector

PPD: 6.43
Threads: 254
fucko's Team is: eagles
fucko found the cure for depression
fucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

I broke my xperia z3 yesterday so it's time for a new phone. Looking for something around $400 and so far i'm looking at the Oppo A77 as it seems to be best value for money, i'm just concerned it may be a bit too big. also considering the sony xperia xa1 because it's close to what i'm used to, but it seems like you get less value. Any suggestions?
fucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-17, 02:05 PM   #948
fucko
reddit gold prospector

fucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depression

the huawei p9 looks good as well actually
Old 06-11-17, 02:17 PM   #949
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

Friend got a moto g series (g4 I think) for around $300. Battery lasts for about 2 days apparently
Old 06-11-17, 02:34 PM   #950
fucko
reddit gold prospector

moto g5s for $350, seems very good
Old 06-11-17, 03:16 PM   #951
fucko
reddit gold prospector

i think i'll go for the huawei p10 lite. $400, not too big, 64 gb storage. reviews seem to indicate the only downside is the camera, but i rarely use my phone's camera.
Old 06-11-17, 03:21 PM   #952
Lazlow

P9 still going strong

Finally got the Android 7 update a month or so back
Old 06-11-17, 06:48 PM   #953
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Z5 but contract is running out in Jan, what phone should I get?
Old 07-11-17, 07:06 AM   #954
DrJackel666
Delivering Bad Luck

PPD: 4.64
Threads: 105
DrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuck
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

Upgraded to note 8
DrJackel666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-18, 07:42 PM   #955
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Contract is about to be up, am considering picking up an Pixel 2.
Any other suggestions?
Old 06-01-18, 08:08 PM   #956
Lazlow

Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Old 06-01-18, 11:04 PM   #957
fucko
reddit gold prospector

Huawei p10 lite is a very good phone for $400

Sent from my WAS-TL10 using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-19, 11:23 AM   #958
Wally Poois
Wishy washy faggot with no conviction

PPD: 13.49
Threads: 946
Wally Poois's Team is: cats
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote