Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Media, Tech & Art

User Tag List

Old 06-07-09, 03:46 PM   #1
fishfishmonkeyhat
GARBAGE ROTATE!?

PPD: 0.07
Threads: 2
fishfishmonkeyhat is a posting behemothfishfishmonkeyhat is a posting behemothfishfishmonkeyhat is a posting behemoth
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool HERE'S THE FUCKING FUNNY VIDEO THREAD, Quattbus

A fake book cover for you to print and use:

fishfishmonkeyhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 04:00 PM   #2
dinopoke

PPD: 2.89
Threads: 68
dinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidth
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dinopoke

The last pic reminded me of this:

dinopoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 05:49 PM   #3
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 16.96
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

i still always laugh at that Tracey one.
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 06:49 PM   #4
fishfishmonkeyhat
GARBAGE ROTATE!?

fishfishmonkeyhat is a posting behemothfishfishmonkeyhat is a posting behemothfishfishmonkeyhat is a posting behemoth

Oh man am I gonna rape da hosting!
Old 06-07-09, 07:14 PM   #5
Lisa

PPD: 0.77
Threads: 24
Lisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM
Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Skype™ to Lisa

Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 07:38 PM   #6
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 18.90
Threads: 2218
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Oh Ahkmed, you funny, funny man.
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 08:07 PM   #7
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 13.45
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike-Towns View Post
I always regret ordering from Pizza Hut. I always forgot to check the pizza before I payed and the dude leaves, because most of the time it would all be squashed into one side of the box with slices stacked on top of each other and the topping everywhere.

Never again!
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 08:25 PM   #8
fishfishmonkeyhat
GARBAGE ROTATE!?

First (and last) time I used their online order form I had to call up after 40 minutes to find out why it wasn't here yet to be told it hadn't gone through their system yet and that they were doing it now.

40 minutes later when I called again and they still hadn't done it I think I got it for free.
Old 06-07-09, 08:26 PM   #9
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.45
Threads: 807
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

I've ordered Dominos online several times.
No problems so far.
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 08:34 PM   #10
javer
fuck you

PPD: 2.72
Threads: 59
javer's Team is: swans
javer is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virgin
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

except for the part where dominos pizza is rubbish and you live in FUCKING LITTLE ITALY WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER
javer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 08:36 PM   #11
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by javer View Post
except for the part where dominos pizza is rubbish and you live in FUCKING LITTLE ITALY WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER
Only when I've been to lazy to head up to one of our locals, but normally they're pretty packed out.
Old 06-07-09, 08:50 PM   #12
FrozenSoul80
Outstanding Memeber

PPD: 0.08
Threads: 0
FrozenSoul80 could be a spambot - we aren't sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by javer View Post
Depends where you go. My local Dominos is awesome but I have been to some really shit pizza places.
FrozenSoul80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 08:51 PM   #13
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 26.69
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

Dominos is good if you're just about to start a FUN night and you realise you have no food so you call up quick for some pizzas, they do the job good enough then.
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 09:48 PM   #14
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.28
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

7 Meat pizza or nothing
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 09:57 PM   #15
fishfishmonkeyhat
GARBAGE ROTATE!?

Take your gay pizza talk elsewhere fags.

[yt=]KhvhmtUS128[/yt]

No yt tag. Disappointing but not unexpected.

EDIT: and now we do.

Last edited by fishfishmonkeyhat; 07-07-09 at 02:17 PM.
Old 06-07-09, 10:03 PM   #16
Spudzilla
#italiano

Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

Does anyone remember the Pizzahut online mascor Dr. Enzo? Whenever I would use his name to order a pizza I would always get a phone call from the store to make sure it wasn't a joke.

It's strange they only called me when I used that name instead of stuff like Jimmy Page, Pink Floyd or Iron Maiden.
Old 06-07-09, 10:16 PM   #17
Nemzilla

PPD: 0.31
Threads: 4
Nemzilla has most likely been banned from PCPPNemzilla has most likely been banned from PCPPNemzilla has most likely been banned from PCPPNemzilla has most likely been banned from PCPPNemzilla has most likely been banned from PCPPNemzilla has most likely been banned from PCPP

Doctor Enzo is possibley my favourite stereotype
Nemzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 10:17 PM   #18
AndrewFoersChumpington
:)

PPD: 0.37
Threads: 32
AndrewFoersChumpington moderates for hyperactive forums
Send a message via MSN to AndrewFoersChumpington

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfishmonkeyhat View Post

No yt tag.
I know it's ruined my fucking day tbph.
AndrewFoersChumpington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 10:55 PM   #19
fishfishmonkeyhat
GARBAGE ROTATE!?

Old 06-07-09, 11:39 PM   #20
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 7.84
Threads: 71
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudzilla View Post
Does anyone remember the Pizzahut online mascor Dr. Enzo? Whenever I would use his name to order a pizza I would always get a phone call from the store to make sure it wasn't a joke.

It's strange they only called me when I used that name instead of stuff like Jimmy Page, Pink Floyd or Iron Maiden.
I normally use the name 'Spiffington Mance'. Twice when the driver has delivered it they've mentioned they were happy it wasn't a prank.

And Blake, that Gary Busey one is awesome.
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 11:40 PM   #21
Spudzilla
#italiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleutheren View Post
I normally use the name 'Spiffington Mance'. Twice when the driver has delivered it they've mentioned they were happy it wasn't a prank.
That's my favourite Micallef sketch.
Old 06-07-09, 11:42 PM   #22
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 7.84
Threads: 71
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

It is of ridiculously high calibre.
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-09, 01:04 PM   #23
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

Last edited by bagsnake; 07-07-09 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-07-09, 02:05 PM   #24
fishfishmonkeyhat
GARBAGE ROTATE!?

Old 07-07-09, 02:19 PM   #25
fishfishmonkeyhat
GARBAGE ROTATE!?

Code:
Let's tear some shit up.

EDIT: why are code tags trying to show the youtube video. This is not the point of code tags!
Old 07-07-09, 02:36 PM   #26
javer
fuck you

javer is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virgin

!!!
Old 07-07-09, 02:38 PM   #27
javer
fuck you

that could actually be really bad lmao
Old 07-07-09, 02:38 PM   #28
javer
fuck you

HTML Code:
<html><body><p>hello</p></body></html>
Old 07-07-09, 02:51 PM   #29
fishfishmonkeyhat
GARBAGE ROTATE!?

javer you are nearing your 100 allowed fuckups per day quota!
Old 07-07-09, 03:00 PM   #30
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 16.96
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

he needs to mod me
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-09, 06:54 PM   #31
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfishmonkeyhat View Post
:tat:
Old 07-07-09, 08:11 PM   #32
Araenel
Battler

PPD: 1.03
Threads: 20
Araenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cunt
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSISRSRI View Post
:')
Araenel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-09, 05:44 PM   #33
AndrewFoersChumpington
:)

PPD: 0.37
Threads: 32
AndrewFoersChumpington moderates for hyperactive forums
Send a message via MSN to AndrewFoersChumpington

Holy shit this is an effective ad.
AndrewFoersChumpington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-09, 07:52 PM   #34
bagsnake
bogsnake

Still black!
Old 10-07-09, 08:18 PM   #35
El Tigre
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

PPD: 0.22
El Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM

I like how his white friend is looking on and laughing.
El Tigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-09, 08:24 PM   #36
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 15.78
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

That's Nicolas Sarkozy.
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-09, 08:28 PM   #37
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSISRSRI View Post

Still black!

DAYUM!!!

You can take the man out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindik8or View Post
That's Nicolas Sarkozy.
He's a legend!
Old 10-07-09, 08:29 PM   #38
El Tigre
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

PPD: 0.22
El Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindik8or View Post
That's Nicolas Sarkozy.
It sure is!
El Tigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-09, 08:40 PM   #39
Leapin' Leo Trotsky

PPD: 0.13
Threads: 1
Leapin' Leo Trotsky's Team is: giants
Leapin' Leo Trotsky is a fucken ranga cuntLeapin' Leo Trotsky is a fucken ranga cuntLeapin' Leo Trotsky is a fucken ranga cuntLeapin' Leo Trotsky is a fucken ranga cuntLeapin' Leo Trotsky is a fucken ranga cuntLeapin' Leo Trotsky is a fucken ranga cuntLeapin' Leo Trotsky is a fucken ranga cuntLeapin' Leo Trotsky is a fucken ranga cuntLeapin' Leo Trotsky is a fucken ranga cunt
Send a message via MSN to Leapin' Leo Trotsky

datass.jpg shouldbeasmiley
Leapin' Leo Trotsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-09, 12:28 AM   #40
A.F.Ceatz
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıunɾ

PPD: 0.40
Threads: 24
A.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPPA.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPPA.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPPA.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPPA.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPPA.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPP

A.F.Ceatz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuckinghilarious!, funny, wtf is this shit?