Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Media, Tech & Art

User Tag List

Old 15-02-11, 06:17 PM   #1
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.22
Threads: 2216
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default What phone do you use?

I have a Nokia E63 and it's a peice of shit. Refuses to display names of callers rather than numbers, hard to do anything, I feel like an old man trying to set up a Blu-ray player. Not loud enough. Low battery life.

Used to have a Sony Cybershot which was awesome. Massive battery life, easy to use, just a phone. Unfortunately my gf decided I wanted a new phone when I didn't and got me one when we were in China (insanely cheap to buy phones outright there)
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 06:20 PM   #2
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

PPD: 7.93
Threads: 1077
sausage milleted all the pep
sausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

A "tele"-phone.
sausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 06:25 PM   #3
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.68
Threads: 803
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

HTC Desire HD

Not just a phone, a lifestyle statement
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 06:26 PM   #4
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon

Pic

It's pretty sweet. Big fan of Android
Old 15-02-11, 06:27 PM   #5
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.09
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Nokia 2730

Got it for free. Doesn't take up much room in my pocket. Battery lasts ages (so long, that i'm not used to charging it. im always running it flat because im not charging it at all) Makes calls and shit.
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 06:28 PM   #6
Lazlow

PPD: 7.33
Threads: 264
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

HTC Desire

Its swell. Though I kinda wish I waited a little bit as HTC's range exploded domestically after its release, and the HD (ie Quattbus' phone) came out a few months after.

Coming from an iPhone 3G, I love that I can do pretty much whatever the fuck I want with it.

Last edited by Lazlow; 15-02-11 at 06:31 PM.
Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 06:29 PM   #7
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Pros: Awesome camera, huge screen, lots of shit it can do
Cons: Needs to be charged everyday, it's a bit bigger than everything else
Old 15-02-11, 06:36 PM   #8
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 16.06
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

I have an iTelephone.
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 06:36 PM   #9
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 16.06
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

It just works.
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 06:44 PM   #10
Readman

PPD: 3.97
Threads: 684
Readman's Team is: blues
Readman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuck
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Blackberry

edit: so does Winger, actually...
Readman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 07:05 PM   #11
GB slayer
Coming straight from under a GB

PPD: 0.22
Threads: 25
GB slayer has most likely been banned from PCPPGB slayer has most likely been banned from PCPPGB slayer has most likely been banned from PCPPGB slayer has most likely been banned from PCPPGB slayer has most likely been banned from PCPPGB slayer has most likely been banned from PCPP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

This $150 piece of shit. Going to replace it with a Nokia 5230 (see appendix b) before I go overseas in a couple of months.

GB slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 07:50 PM   #12
Scorpio
Nic Nat

PPD: 5.43
Threads: 39
Scorpio's Team is: eagles
Scorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoon
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Up until a couple weeks ago this:

Now I have an iPhone 4.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 08:04 PM   #13
bb2late
fuck God, eat a egg

PPD: 4.54
Threads: 205
bb2late milleted all the pep
bb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post

Nokia 2730

Got it for free. Doesn't take up much room in my pocket. Battery lasts ages (so long, that i'm not used to charging it. im always running it flat because im not charging it at all) Makes calls and shit.
This is exactly the same phone I have for the exact same reasons.
bb2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 08:11 PM   #14
twofivefour
these guitar notes are so good

PPD: 5.96
Threads: 214
twofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoon
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Nokia 6120

It makes calls and takes shitty photos. The battery on this thing is just starting to get tempermental and need charging every day. The contract is almost up, so I guess I can look at upgrading.

It is also held together with sticky tape, but much less than Scorpio's last one. I cracked the outside ring, which is the only thing holding the keypad in place.
twofivefour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 08:12 PM   #15
Scorpio
Nic Nat

Scorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoon

I decided to upgrade my phone when I discovered I was less comprehensible to people at the other end of the line than a helicopter pilot.

Last edited by Scorpio; 15-02-11 at 08:38 PM.
Old 15-02-11, 08:13 PM   #16
Bad Mother Arse Lover

PPD: 2.07
Threads: 10
Bad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationship
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Bad Mother Arse Lover Send a message via MSN to Bad Mother Arse Lover

Panasonic cordless house phone. Used almost exclusively to waste telemarketers time, as they're the only calls I get.
Bad Mother Arse Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 08:24 PM   #17
Jeremy's Dick
Is in my mouth

PPD: 2.20
Threads: 128
Jeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationship

iPhone 4
Jeremy's Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 08:25 PM   #18
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

PPD: 5.85
Threads: 83
Dancel Pow's Team is: blues
Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlow View Post

HTC Desire

Its swell. Though I kinda wish I waited a little bit as HTC's range exploded domestically after its release, and the HD (ie Quattbus' phone) came out a few months after.

Coming from an iPhone 3G, I love that I can do pretty much whatever the fuck I want with it.
This right here. Shit owns.
Dancel Pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 10:55 PM   #19
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 16.01
Threads: 831
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
Up until a couple weeks ago this:

Now I have an iPhone 4.
i'd ask why you didn't bother waiting 2-3 months for the iphone 5, but well, fair enough. although tbh i would've bought a cheap dumbphone for the time inbetween

anyway, nokia n900. only phone that has ever and will ever run the maemo operating system, and maemo rules. above pic shows how it manages multitasking, and only now are other os' like WP7 & webOS starting to catch up (android is still shit at this). root-level terminal access from the start, and all the open-source faggotry means i can use a dual shock 3 to play n64 games on my phone. i'll miss that when i get a new phone.

also 32gb onboard storage (+ 32gb microsd), desktop rendering on browser and will be getting bluetooth kb/mouse at some point. makes for a good laptop replacement for the most part.
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 10:59 PM   #20
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 7.98
Threads: 71
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Nokia E71.

It's ok. But 3 have fucking shit reception which makes me angry at the phone.
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 11:03 PM   #21
Scorpio
Nic Nat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta #1 View Post
i'd ask why you didn't bother waiting 2-3 months for the iphone 5, but well, fair enough. although tbh i would've bought a cheap dumbphone for the time inbetween
Meh, playing the waiting game for tech is a fruitless battle. I just buy what I need when I need it. I'm happy with my iPhone 4.
Old 15-02-11, 11:09 PM   #22
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

i just have a bonner for nfc tbh

also e71 is a good phone, lost mine in a cab but enjoyed it while i had it. also with 3; when i get reception it's great but 2100mhz-only networks will always have coverage issues. switching to tpg next month when the contract's over.
Old 15-02-11, 11:19 PM   #23
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 23.82
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

have to use a blackberry for work unfortuantely
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 11:20 PM   #24
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

why is this

fuck rim
Old 15-02-11, 11:24 PM   #25
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 23.82
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

because we run the BES server so we can shit on everyones phones, the downside is i too have to use a blackberry
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-11, 11:36 PM   #26
Scorpio
Nic Nat

Blackberrys have almost made me walk out of my job.
Old 15-02-11, 11:37 PM   #27
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

oh well, when rim tanks i'm sure you'll get something new
Old 15-02-11, 11:45 PM   #28
Readman

Readman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuck

What's wrong with the BlackBerry?

I have one for work. The only reason I'd ever get an iPhone or Android is for the Chinese language apps. Otherwise I'd stick with Blackberry.
Old 15-02-11, 11:54 PM   #29
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

took until the torch to have a webkit-based browser
convoluted ui
poor media integration
poor social media integration
poor camera
low-resolution screens
slow processors
confused input methodology
Old 15-02-11, 11:54 PM   #30
Scorpio
Nic Nat

Because nothing it does makes sense and it's networking software appears to have been designed by a dickhead.
Old 15-02-11, 11:59 PM   #31
Readman

The internet works fine on my BlackBerry.

Don't give a shit about the camera.

UI is fine.

Etc.
Old 16-02-11, 12:01 AM   #32
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

if you say so
Old 16-02-11, 12:03 AM   #33
Readman

I do.
Old 16-02-11, 12:03 AM   #34
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.09
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

dekar became ick so gradually i didnt even realise
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-11, 12:04 AM   #35
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

gradually is probably wrong
Old 16-02-11, 12:04 AM   #36
Readman

lol
Old 16-02-11, 01:06 AM   #37
fucko
reddit gold prospector

PPD: 6.54
Threads: 254
fucko's Team is: eagles
fucko found the cure for depression
fucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twofivefour View Post
Nokia 6120

It makes calls and takes shitty photos. The battery on this thing is just starting to get tempermental and need charging every day. The contract is almost up, so I guess I can look at upgrading.

It is also held together with sticky tape, but much less than Scorpio's last one. I cracked the outside ring, which is the only thing holding the keypad in place.
I have this too. It's pretty ok i geuss.
fucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-11, 01:07 AM   #38
fucko
reddit gold prospector

fucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depression

Also it's the only phone I've ever had.
Old 16-02-11, 01:08 AM   #39
fucko
reddit gold prospector

Because i didn't get a phone til i was like 29.
Old 16-02-11, 01:11 AM   #40
Scorpio
Nic Nat

good man