Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Project Club

User Tag List

Old 19-09-17, 06:06 PM   #1
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.83
Threads: 801
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Japan 2018

So because of Jetstar's stupidly cheap flights, I am going again in May for 3 weeks.
Since this is my 3rd time, I want to do some weird shit. Stuff that most tourists would never do.

Suggestions?

Yoro Park, Gunkanjima Island, the suicide forest, that sort of stuff

Obviously I am hiring a car to try and hit 300kmh on the Wangan
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 06:22 PM   #2
Lazlow

PPD: 7.41
Threads: 264
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Ōkunoshima
G-Cans
Takakanonuma Greenland
Meguro Parasitological Museum
The Queen Chateau Soapland
Ueno Zoo Escaped Animal Drill
Wind Telephone
Nishi Rokugo Tire Park
Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 06:45 PM   #3
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlow View Post
Ōkunoshima
G-Cans
Takakanonuma Greenland
Meguro Parasitological Museum
The Queen Chateau Soapland
Ueno Zoo Escaped Animal Drill
Wind Telephone
Nishi Rokugo Tire Park
Old 19-09-17, 06:45 PM   #4
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.42
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatterarbro View Post
Gunkanjima Island
went here. it's interesting enough. But be aware it's not like you get to cruise the streets. When you go you're made to sign a form saying pretty much

I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES
I WILL NOT LEAVE THE PATH
AND I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES

then you get your ticket which says

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW THE RULES

then your guide gives a 30 minute presentation on the boat ride over on

HOW TO FOLLOW THE RULES

then you rock up and there's 50 fishermen who took their own boats and give no fucks about the rules.

but Nagasaki as a town is one of my favs
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 06:46 PM   #5
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

I did a few lesser known spots on my 2nd Japan trip. One I recommend the strongest is Ishigaki/Taketomi island. It's a pain to get to, but it rules.
Old 19-09-17, 06:47 PM   #6
bagsnake
bogsnake

Quote:
Ōkunoshima
Was meant to go here also but it was heavy rain that day. Would love a UYAC travel report on it
Old 19-09-17, 06:50 PM   #7
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsnake View Post
Quote:
Gunkanjima Island
went here. it's interesting enough. But be aware it's not like you get to cruise the streets. When you go you're made to sign a form saying pretty much

I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES
I WILL NOT LEAVE THE PATH
AND I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES

then you get your ticket which says

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW THE RULES

then your guide gives a 30 minute presentation on the boat ride over on

HOW TO FOLLOW THE RULES

then you rock up and there's 50 fishermen who took their own boats and give no fucks about the rules.

but Nagasaki as a town is one of my favs
They do love their rules, would you recommend it?
Old 19-09-17, 06:51 PM   #8
bagsnake
bogsnake

Izu Shaboten Animal Park has a Capybara onsen/petting zoo
Old 19-09-17, 06:53 PM   #9
bagsnake
bogsnake

Also try work in Yakushima
Old 19-09-17, 08:08 PM   #10
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.41
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

More importantly, Did you follow the rules irs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 08:41 PM   #11
bb2late
fuck God, eat a egg

PPD: 4.59
Threads: 205
bb2late milleted all the pep
bb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

have any of u weiners ever been to USJ in osaka? i have a long weekend this week and its pretty close, my students recommended it to me but i don't know if i trust kids dumb enough to be taught by me
bb2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 09:46 PM   #12
bagsnake
bogsnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb2late View Post
have any of u weiners ever been to USJ in osaka? i have a long weekend this week and its pretty close, my students recommended it to me but i don't know if i trust kids dumb enough to be taught by me
Ive been.

make sure to go to Hello Kittys Fashion Show
Old 19-09-17, 09:47 PM   #13
bagsnake
bogsnake

And backdraft.

You think it's a ride but actually its a big room where Ron Howard talks about the film Backdraft in Japanese then the room catches fire and everything explodes
Old 19-09-17, 09:48 PM   #14
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 16.24
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Suggestions?
Take photos
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-17, 08:58 AM   #15
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 24.10
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Japan will be blown to bits before then

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-17, 08:59 AM   #16
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 24.10
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

Ol Kimmys got WW3 sewn up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-17, 11:37 AM   #17
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

kotche been on rocket mans payroll for years
Old 20-09-17, 12:43 PM   #18
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

PPD: 5.91
Threads: 83
Dancel Pow's Team is: blues
Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Not if he keeps missing Hokkaido by 1000km with his rockets
Dancel Pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-17, 06:32 PM   #19
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
They have a MonHUn display and will have a Jojo display soon. I say go
Old 21-09-17, 05:36 PM   #20
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
I did a few lesser known spots on my 2nd Japan trip. One I recommend the strongest is Ishigaki/Taketomi island. It's a pain to get to, but it rules.
What's there?
Old 21-09-17, 05:47 PM   #21
bagsnake
bogsnake

It's a tropical island, looks like traditional okinawa/not very developed. Wind waker IRL
Old 21-09-17, 05:48 PM   #22
bagsnake
bogsnake

They have a burger place that sells a 12 inch burger with unlimited root beer. Good way to make yourself sick

Last edited by bagsnake; 21-09-17 at 05:57 PM.
Old 21-09-17, 08:15 PM   #23
bagsnake
bogsnake

if you walk down their jetty you can see dozens of wild blennies in the shallow waters
Old 21-09-17, 08:15 PM   #24
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 21-09-17, 08:39 PM   #25
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
if you walk down their jetty you can see dozens of wild blennies in the shallow waters
SOLD!
Old 22-09-17, 08:30 AM   #26
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 18-03-18, 12:00 PM   #27
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

All booked, depart in 43 days
Old 18-03-18, 12:02 PM   #28
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Also going to Ebisu for the Matsuri, mate owns a car there, will probably only do the school course though

Old 29-04-18, 07:53 PM   #29
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

In 48 hours time I'll be knocking back some ice cold Asahi in Shibuya.
Old 29-04-18, 09:38 PM   #30
Silver
:~)

PPD: 3.61
Threads: 21
Silver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoon
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Isn't Asahi basically Japan's Fosters?
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-18, 10:13 PM   #31
Grandpa
like paper in fire

PPD: 4.60
Threads: 296
Grandpa's Team is: bombers
Grandpa found the cure for depression
Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

except that it's a good beer
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-18, 10:17 PM   #32
bb2late
fuck God, eat a egg

PPD: 4.59
Threads: 205
bb2late milleted all the pep
bb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

lol retard, youre arriving in the middle of golden week, everything will be hella busy
bb2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-18, 11:21 PM   #33
bogsnake
bagsnake

PPD: 6.37
Threads: 475
bogsnake's Team is: magpies
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I'm coming in July
bogsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-18, 11:21 PM   #34
bogsnake
bagsnake

bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone

Shoulda waited mate

Missed a perfect chance to suss out the geisha rnt scene
Old 29-04-18, 11:39 PM   #35
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam

there's like 2 geishas left in the whole country and they're over 70
Old 29-04-18, 11:39 PM   #36
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

so that'd be perfect for you two
Old 30-04-18, 12:27 AM   #37
bogsnake
bagsnake

That's at least 140 years worth of combined experience

Me and quatts rn:

Old 30-04-18, 02:12 PM   #38
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Quote:
lol retard, youre arriving in the middle of golden week, everything will be hella busy
what you got planned for the class mate>
Old 30-04-18, 06:02 PM   #39
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
except that it's a good beer
Old 30-04-18, 06:02 PM   #40
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Nah, she'll be right