Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Media, Tech & Art

User Tag List

Old 02-09-13, 10:44 PM   #1
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 7.98
Threads: 71
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default The Jackel Movie Review Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM
Just finished watching forbiden kingdom on blu ray and i hope it doesnt take them another 15yrs before jackie and jet work together again cause the movie was great and their fight scene was sweet!!..the movie in all had a great story too it and was just another way of telling the story of the monkey king so in the end i'll gigve this movie 9/10 beacuse the fight scenes and story was great just it felt abit rushed could hagve got easyly 2-3hrs out of this mogvie if they palnned it right!
Quote:
THE BATMAN
Just finished watching the batman with my gf and just like when I first saw it as a kid I loved it. Jack plays the Joker well; the catch phrases jack throws in for the Joker are cool; and Keaton does a great job as batman as well. My fav is still "HAVE YOU EVER DANCED WITH THE DEVIL IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT". The story is done very well and the way the joker was born is still my fav out of all of the ways they created the joker over the yrs through the comics and tv series.

The extras are pretty cool especially the history of batman finding out how it started and all the changes it's been through over the yrs.

Movie:10/10
Extras:8/10

Last edited by javer; 23-08-09 at 05:26 PM. Reason: punctuation and quotation fixed
fuck off javer

Quote:
DEATH RACE
Hell where do I start this was a great movie I loved the actiona and drama in this movie as well as how they let us know that not all cops are as law biding as they say,som are so corrupted they'd work with crims too get what they want.The death races was just like watching a twisted metal show down and how the reaper died so made my gf jump heh!Anyway the truck thing the cops had was cool it was like a boss fight from twisted metal and the Frankenstein persona was cool as was the prison fights and the whole story line.In the end I loved the movie and was glad they waited 14yrs too make this seeing back in the 90's they wouldnt have been able too do some of the stuff they did,oh and natalie martenize was hot in this movie if you havent seen it do so.

Movie:9/10
Extras:7/10

Last edited by Duck Dodgers; 02-09-13 at 10:55 PM.
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-13, 10:46 PM   #2
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression

Quote:
A CHRISTMAS CARROL
Not a bad movie Jim Carrey does a great job on most of the voices and the way they followed the original story done by Mr Dickens was portrayed well. I recommend anyone who loves this christmas tale to go see it
9.5/10
Quote:
FUNNY PEOPLE
Went and saw Funny people today the drama comedy in one wasn't a bad touch for Adam Sandler and his costars do a great job as well alot of bashing on us aussies from those dumb yanks(however we aint as braindead as those yanks)and the plot and story is rather good i enjoyed it the whole way through.

9/10
9/10!?

Quote:
G FORCE
What can I say I got dragged too the movie by my misses and we both left rather bored the movie had it's funny parts but the story just wasn't that interesting in the end I would have been better saving my money and waiting too rent the dvd.

6/10

Last edited by Duck Dodgers; 02-09-13 at 10:54 PM.
Old 02-09-13, 10:50 PM   #3
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
PAUL BLART - MALL COP This was surprisingly good and interesting sure i spotted the bad guy straight away but still for a happy madison productions film it was indeed funny and the story was interesting!
8.5/10
Quote:
WANTED Better then I thought I enjoyed the game and the movie is just as great.The action and the way Morgan Freeman plays sloan is great,the show down between son and father could have been better but in the end I like especially the end.
8/10
Quote:
ASTRO BOY This was quite good as a fan of the anime series they did a great job first with the human Toby's death then the cxreation of the robot verison that becomes Astro.Tenma's wanting too bring Toby back too realising he wasn't the same and disowning him.I wont spoil too much though go see it yourself the final fight was great,I sure hope for a sequel!
9/10
Old 02-09-13, 10:51 PM   #4
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 27.17
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

i miss the era of extras reviews
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-13, 10:52 PM   #5
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 16.06
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

so that's why I'm getting pep for ancient posts

Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-13, 10:53 PM   #6
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 16.01
Threads: 831
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)

PAUL BLART - MALL COP
8.5/10
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-13, 10:53 PM   #7
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

PAUL BLART - MALL COP
8.5/10
Old 02-09-13, 10:53 PM   #8
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PAUL BLART - MALL COP
8.5/10
Old 02-09-13, 10:53 PM   #9
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PAUL BLART - MALL COP
8.5/10
Old 02-09-13, 10:54 PM   #10
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam

don't wanna go overboard on the score
Old 02-09-13, 11:00 PM   #11
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

i gis paul blart to relive the hilarity of kevin james on a segway and this came up

it's mclovin
Old 02-09-13, 11:00 PM   #12
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

i really have no idea why someone would do this
Old 02-09-13, 11:01 PM   #13
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

the title is pretty great though
Old 02-09-13, 11:02 PM   #14
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny No-Post View Post

Old 02-09-13, 11:16 PM   #15
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
SAW
Anyway I decided too watch the Saw Movies again seeing 6 is out this week and my copy of the ps3 game arrived.Saw Is still the best of them all the suspense between gordon and adam is chilling it wasn't going overboard like all the sequels where they show how the victiums get killed.
After watching Saw again I'm starting too think what people are saying could be true Dr Gordon could be working for Jigsaw after showing he wished too live no matter the cost by cutting his leg off..I'll just have too wait and see when I go see 6 tomorrow!
8/10
Quote:
SAW 6
Was awesome this volume in the series has showed me just what Jigsaw has in mind when he puts people through these tests. The victium in this story is so selfess he deserves too be trialed and the surprising ending too this movie was cool..all I can say I loved it and if you don't tthats your choice after all we aint all the same. In the end there are some great traps a great story and alot of flashbacks that reveal just what is going on in the mind of Jigsaw!
9/10
Quote:
SAW 5
I saw this at the pictures when it first came out..and just recently rewatched it last night, again I like how 5 digs more into hoffsman's reason for working with jigsaw and then taking his legacy over..however the game is this volume was kinda dull compared too the others but still I liked the movie.
7/10
Old 02-09-13, 11:20 PM   #16
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
GET SMART
I didn't mind the remake even the great khali played his part well and Ann Hathaway was one hot agent 99. The story was rather good and the Rock getting his ass blown up ruled.

7/10
Quote:
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
Such a classic horror I remember the first time I saw this I loved every bit of it.Freddys mind games with the helpless teenagers are cool and the skin the cat death scene is still one my fav deaths in a horror movie yet. I really think the remake will be nothin like this one especially without robert playing freddy it's just not right.
10/10.
Quote:
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 2
Ok some interesting mind games by freddy but from what I worked out it seems freddy posses's the kid from sliding the glove on and makes life hard on jesse's family since they moved into the cursed house nabcy first beat him in.The ending kinda had me saying wtf just happened and in the end a major disapointment for a sequel and only freddys mind games and some wicked death scenes saved it from getting lower.
5/10
Old 02-09-13, 11:24 PM   #17
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 3
I didn't mind this one it was a good reply to the lame way they did number 2 bringing him back a a dream killer again and not controling some poor teens body. In the end the story was great the only thing that could have been better is if it wasn't based around a mental institute.
8/10
Quote:
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 4
So Freddy comes back kills the kids who bet him in 3 and Alice the new main character gains their power while Freddy gains their souls. They have a rather climatic show down and the souls of the kids ripping freddys body apart to get free was cool in the end not bad sequel to 3 and the minds games were just as good as ever by Freddy!
8/10
Quote:
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 5
This was one whacky movie first you see how freddy was born then you see alices baby being used by freddy.However there were some wicked cool death scenes in this one especially the freddy motorbike and the comic book world.in the end it was ok and still not as bad as 2.
7.5/10
Old 03-09-13, 04:10 AM   #18
DrJackel666
Delivering Bad Luck

PPD: 4.72
Threads: 105
DrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuck
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

hm what's with all this huh?
DrJackel666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-13, 05:08 AM   #19
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.09
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
i gis paul blart to relive the hilarity of kevin james on a segway and this came up

it's mclovin
vin's fandom has gone too far
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-13, 08:49 AM   #20
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

oh no it's mclovin all over again
Old 29-12-13, 07:08 PM   #21
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:

it's mclovin
I'm still baffled
Old 29-12-13, 07:28 PM   #22
BM2
RIP! UYAC bog (。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8

PPD: 4.17
Threads: 78
BM2 found the cure for depression
BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)

Subscribing to thread
BM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-13, 09:14 PM   #23
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 23.82
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

Needs more reviews

Sent from my GT-I9100T
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-13, 09:36 PM   #24
bb2late
fuck God, eat a egg

PPD: 4.54
Threads: 205
bb2late milleted all the pep
bb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

Quote:
Quote:

it's mclovin
I'm still baffled
what is there to be baffled about
bb2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-13, 11:57 PM   #25
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 23.82
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

Facts

Sent from my GT-I9100T
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-13, 12:29 AM   #26
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny No-Post View Post

new pep for old posts is the best pep
Old 03-07-14, 12:33 AM   #27
DrJackel666
Delivering Bad Luck

PPD: 4.72
Threads: 105
DrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuckDrJackel666 is down to fuck
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

hm this brings back memories
DrJackel666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-14, 08:10 PM   #28
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.68
Threads: 803
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

Jackel, review the original 1986 Transformers movie
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-15, 11:57 AM   #29
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

movies that Jackel loved every minute of

Ted - 8/10
The Avengers - 10/10
Ninja Assassin - 9/10
Red Cliff - 10/10

that's a lot of minutes

edit - Rush Hour 3 10/10
-Iron Man 9/10

Last edited by Duck Dodgers; 02-01-15 at 12:10 PM.
Old 02-01-15, 12:07 PM   #30
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
Iron Man
This was probably my fav marvel movie yet the way they did the story was great I loved every bit of it and some of the extended scenes may have worked well in it but all in all I loved every min of it.
9/10

Last edited by Duck Dodgers; 02-01-15 at 12:09 PM.
Old 02-01-15, 12:08 PM   #31
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJackel666
Rush Hour 3
Loved every min of it and chris tucker can fight at last in this volume of rush hour finally! I loved the story of Lee having a brother on the opposite side of the law and the final fight between him and kenji was great one of the best climatic sword fights I've seen in a movie in years,
10/10
Old 02-01-15, 12:10 PM   #32
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
Step Brothers
I don't know it seems funny and the story was ok but I just couldn't enjoy it Will just trys to hard.
5/10
Old 02-01-15, 12:11 PM   #33
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
Big Stan
What can I say this movie had me laughing my ass off from start to finish one of robby's best in my books and I was shocked Adam Sandler didn't make a cameo in it but oh well maybe next time. Oh and Jennifer Morrison looked hot all through this movie I could eat between those thighs all night long!!
9/10
Old 02-01-15, 01:21 PM   #34
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.23
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

even throwing in a sneaky tatism
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-15, 02:23 PM   #35
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
The Marine 2
This was so much better then the piece of crap John Cena stared in..Ted did a great job..theres alot of action and has a more sensible plot and much easyer to understand then the first..not a bad movie.
Overall:8/10
Old 02-01-15, 02:25 PM   #36
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twofivefour View Post
12 Rounds

I was hoping that this would either be awesomely bad, or pretty good.
What I got was a formulaic remake of Die Hard With A Vengeance, complete with a bad accent. There's nothing particularly wrong with the movie, but there's nothing special about it either. Cena's character is ridiculously straight and law-abiding, but still pulls the renegade cop bullshit. The girlfriend gets kidnapped after an argument, the black friend dies, lots of things get blown up or trashed, and the climax is on a helicopter. There might have been one decent action one-liner, but that was it.
Not worth watching again.
I just finished watching that myself and I thought it was better then The Marine and the action in it was great but we all have our own opinions and unlike others who critize others reviews I'm just gonna leave it at that we both have different opinions of this movie.
Overall:8/10
This could be a reference for asian brides who want to know what sort of man jackel is.
Old 02-01-15, 02:26 PM   #37
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Quote:
The Spy Next Door
I didn't mind this the action was great and Jackie made the movie alot of fun to watch. The plot of the story was easy to follow with Jackie being a friendly normal day neighbor named bob who looks like a dork until his contacted by his agency and then becomes the skilled Cia agent, the kids hate him and want him away from there mother who just wants the kids to give Bob a chance, however she doesn't know about his real job yet.The intro was great where they used some of his action bits from his older movies to show how great of a Spy he is. The kids were great in their parts and the bad guy having wardobe malfunctions was great. I will be getting this one once it come out.
Overall 9/10