Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Gaming

User Tag List

Old 14-10-17, 03:44 PM   #13681
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 16.50
Threads: 785
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Sperlunkers demo on the Sweezy, alright
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-17, 06:15 PM   #13682
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 19.15
Threads: 332
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

golf story is 8/10 lotta fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-17, 07:12 PM   #13683
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 9.08
Threads: 67
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I have played a lot of destiny 2.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-17, 07:05 AM   #13684
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 19.15
Threads: 332
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
I have played a lot of destiny 2.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-17, 07:03 PM   #13685
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 15.55
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Been playing Shadow of Mordor and having fun, including a crash after I killed a Warchief. I dealt the killing blow and it zoomed right in on the Warchief's eyes and said "So it ends, I am so tired". As this voice was going it suddenly zoomed out very very fast while the voice faded into the distance until all I could see was the Mordor area as this little blip in the distance and then the game crashed to the desktop.
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-17, 08:04 PM   #13686
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 16.50
Threads: 785
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudzilla View Post
Been playing Shadow of Mordor and having fun, including a crash after I killed a Warchief. I dealt the killing blow and it zoomed right in on the Warchief's eyes and said "So it ends, I am so tired". As this voice was going it suddenly zoomed out very very fast while the voice faded into the distance until all I could see was the Mordor area as this little blip in the distance and then the game crashed to the desktop.
Deep
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-17, 08:07 PM   #13687
Wally Poois

PPD: 15.63
Threads: 889
Wally Poois's Team is: bombers
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Spooky

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:42 AM   #13688
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 15.55
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

When I killed the same Warchief again it acted as normal and I didn't get anything close to the line "It's over, I am so tired", so I think the game thought I killed the final boss or something seeing as that seems like a bit of dialogue fit for an ending.
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holy fuck wilson you stink like dog shit, no girls allowed!, no wilson allowed