Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Lounge

User Tag List

Old 19-07-17, 11:41 AM   #201
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 13.85
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

fukken knew it
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 11:46 AM   #202
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.42
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudzilla View Post
I remember when I was living in Malaysia when I was about 6-7 years old I was always attacked by people wanting to touch my golden blonde hair for good luck.

Is this an Asian thing or a DARK ASIAN-only practice?
Chinese would just gawk and take photos of you
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 11:46 AM   #203
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

and then ask "HOW YOU THINK OF CHINA?"
Old 19-07-17, 11:48 AM   #204
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 13.85
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 12:26 PM   #205
bogsnake
bagsnake

PPD: 6.38
Threads: 475
bogsnake's Team is: magpies
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

going to tai koo li by myself a bit later

reckon i'll get my creep on at the bookstore and see how my china game looks
bogsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 12:26 PM   #206
bogsnake
bagsnake

bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone

"i think china of good, 5000 years of history"
Old 19-07-17, 12:32 PM   #207
bagsnake
bogsnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_hog_gangsta69 View Post

just sit there and look white.

I was eating at New York Fries nearby the bookstore and a chick came and sat down 'hello... can we talk... i watched you before and my friends said i really should try and talk with you'
Old 19-07-17, 01:04 PM   #208
bogsnake
bagsnake

hey baby do u root
Old 19-07-17, 02:16 PM   #209
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.41
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsnake View Post
Quote:
kicking myself i didn't come here in my early 20s. i could have rooted more girls than genghis khan
I always got attention in China, but I'm normally with my wife. She acts as a chinkypoo repellent.

Last couple days I've spent most my time in the town alone and it's totally different. I can't stay stationary for 20 minutes alone without being approached by a girl.

We needa get the UYAC virgin squad out here
@fucko @FUCCBOI
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 02:18 PM   #210
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsnake View Post
Quote:

just sit there and look white.

I was eating at New York Fries nearby the bookstore and a chick came and sat down 'hello... can we talk... i watched you before and my friends said i really should try and talk with you'
fuck if ugly cunts like you and coco are cleaning up i reckon i'd get 100 roots in a week
Old 19-07-17, 02:27 PM   #211
fucko
reddit gold prospector

PPD: 6.63
Threads: 254
fucko's Team is: eagles
fucko found the cure for depression
fucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

Don't the Chinese equate fatness with wealth? You should be all good millet

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
fucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 02:36 PM   #212
bagsnake
bogsnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucko View Post
Don't the Chinese equate fatness with wealth? You should be all good millet

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
they couldnt get him outa new york fries long enough for a root

$8 for a loaded hotdog, large poutine and soft drink

can't beat that value
Old 19-07-17, 02:38 PM   #213
Millethouse
Junior Mod

fantastic deal. is the poutine pork though

i dont want to eat dog

would also rather be fat than fucko
Old 19-07-17, 02:43 PM   #214
bagsnake
bogsnake

there's about 5 choices m8, 1 for each day of the week
Old 19-07-17, 04:59 PM   #215
bogsnake
bagsnake

those hot dogs are fucken legit man. it's not china's standard yak testicle meat. trust me i know the difference
Old 19-07-17, 05:31 PM   #216
bagsnake
bogsnake

yak testicle with boiling water is good for healthy
Old 19-07-17, 05:31 PM   #217
bagsnake
bogsnake

by the way, have you been given red wine in a shot glass yet coco?
Old 19-07-17, 06:58 PM   #218
bogsnake
bagsnake

didn't realise that was a thing
Old 19-07-17, 06:59 PM   #219
bogsnake
bagsnake

wtf kinda crowd are you associating with mate
Old 19-07-17, 11:15 PM   #220
bagsnake
bogsnake

chinkypoos
Old 19-07-17, 11:15 PM   #221
bagsnake
bogsnake

wanna see 5000 years of culture in action? go to Walmart in China
Old 19-07-17, 11:21 PM   #222
bogsnake
bagsnake

i already saw 5000 years of culture at the irl resident evil game i played at chunxi road
Old 19-07-17, 11:40 PM   #223
bagsnake
bogsnake

elevator in the apartment im staying has a chemist warehouse advertisement poster in it
Old 21-07-17, 07:11 AM   #224
bagsnake
bogsnake

ever see a childrens hospital with a ferrari dealership on the ground floor?

no? havent been to chengdu then
Old 21-07-17, 07:38 AM   #225
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 8.08
Threads: 71
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression

They actually have those in China?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-17, 07:38 AM   #226
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression

Children's hospitals

Old 21-07-17, 07:39 AM   #227
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Sleuth 1
China 0

Old 21-07-17, 10:03 AM   #228
bogsnake
bagsnake

children's healthy is important m8
Old 21-07-17, 03:50 PM   #229
Millethouse
Junior Mod

dont we already have a chinkypoo thread
Old 21-07-17, 04:42 PM   #230
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 16.24
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

don't we already have a forum fatsack?
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-17, 04:44 PM   #231
bagsnake
bogsnake

im back in aus. thank god.

As per normal I went through baggage bullshit coming back.

Bought one of the luggage weighers because my wife always overpacks with shit she doesnt need. So she packed them both to 33kg 'because they always let you have a little more'. Then on the morning of she pulled out 4 carry ons with 8kg each plus my laptop shit. Played dumb about carry on limits.

Then when we're checking in she pulls out jackets for me to wear. In the middle of summer.

As per normal we had to get rid of about 6kg worth
Old 21-07-17, 04:44 PM   #232
bagsnake
bogsnake

it's weird, in Aus she acts like an aussie. But as soon as we touchdown in China all this stereotypical bullshit starts
Old 21-07-17, 04:45 PM   #233
bagsnake
bogsnake

Another part of Chinese culture is to make sure you lie on the customs declaration forms. Normally about food, this time about how much cash we were carrying
Old 21-07-17, 04:48 PM   #234
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 16.24
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

5000 years of smuggling
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-17, 04:51 PM   #235
bagsnake
bogsnake

China is funny in this way.

They value law and order for big issues. But petty disobedience is a national past time.
Old 21-07-17, 05:18 PM   #236
bagsnake
bogsnake

I didn't really take any pics this year, because I've been everywhere there in previous trips. But there's a few places which had only been built since I've last been.

Panda climbs a building

This place is pretty standard big asia city fare. There's a street mall at the bottom me and coco keep referencing where they have designer stores made to look like old style chinese buildings. it's pretty upmarket, they have a store selling Tesla cars.

You know you're in a rich asia mall when they have a Verdu phone store (which nobody actually buys of course)

Underground there's a book store which goes for about 500m and looks like a bomb bunker. It's always full, but it's used as a library not a store.
Old 21-07-17, 05:20 PM   #237
bagsnake
bogsnake

here's a page stretch for you. Pretty good spot to take a 360 degree photo.

Here is where poorer looking Chinese come to ask you to take a photo with them
Old 21-07-17, 05:21 PM   #238
bagsnake
bogsnake

There's an art gallery and museum added since I was here last. Both a huge buildings but dont actually have much of anything to display. They dedicated a floor of the art gallery to a government promotion of Chinese ownership of Hong Kong
Old 21-07-17, 05:23 PM   #239
bagsnake
bogsnake

This is the best new place in China. The biggest building in the world. It's 100m tall, 400 wide and 500 deep. It is way bigger than it looks here.

Most the people involved in making it are in jail now for corruption, heaps of tenancies havent been filled, I heard those that are in there are only paying 1/3rd the original rent price
Old 21-07-17, 05:24 PM   #240
bagsnake
bogsnake

It's trashy to middle eastern levels. Everything is marble or fake gold. But poorly made and plenty of buckets catching leaks on the top floors