Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > d20 Club

User Tag List

Old 23-06-15, 12:19 PM   #641
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 16.38
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudzilla View Post
oi Bean, seeing as Mallossel won the last campaign can I get a bonus d6 or something?
I'm pretty sure we all got a bonus d6 we can use once per day on any check.
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-15, 02:10 PM   #642
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.55
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

ol fun police binny
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-15, 02:26 PM   #643
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam

woopermug.jpg
Old 23-06-15, 02:34 PM   #644
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

Old 23-06-15, 05:47 PM   #645
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 27.73
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Camel Toe View Post
@eintien

"The Dog Faces are the apes Queen Molly uses to terrorize the Four Corners Barrio. Always she tests us, seeks to expand." He spits theatrically, "They say she consorts with the beasts."
"Consorts with the beasts? But..."

Taps a finger to her chin then whispers to Bukowski

"Do they mean that literally? Because...you know, Portia had that tail and all...but that's silly right?"
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-15, 05:54 PM   #646
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

"You're all beasts to me, kiddo. Ain't my place judge how the lady gets her sand raked. Though I don't reckon knowing one way or the other'll be much help to us staking out the shindig. You'd best think about what you're really good at while we make our way to the party."
Old 23-06-15, 06:03 PM   #647
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Just fucken hurry up and get there

Tapatap
Old 23-06-15, 06:51 PM   #648
eintien

eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists

"I guess you're right. Well, let's go then. I wanna see these guys do their stuff."
Old 25-06-15, 11:22 AM   #649
Joe Camel Toe
We've made a huge mistake.

PPD: 3.74
Threads: 116
Joe Camel Toe's Team is: eagles
Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

@TAT

"Cars?" he says, sounding confused, "I suppose cars can be art, but not usually art that fits my preferred aesthetic. Really only the Ford Pinto. No, I meant art. I have acquired quite an unusual piece, it always makes me want to celebrate." He studies his nails carefully, "And to what do we owe the pleasure of your company this evening?"
Joe Camel Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-15, 11:23 AM   #650
Joe Camel Toe

Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon

I can't tag TAT anymore because I don't know how to do an upside down A.
Old 25-06-15, 11:29 AM   #651
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 16.34
Threads: 831
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)

Quote:
@koolfang

Lydia gives Es a sad smile. "You do not have to dissemble with me. I can tell you're alone here. Don't worry, you are not the first girl to flee the stifling confines of society, I have no intention of giving you away. I thought you could use a friend on the island?" She gives Es' hand a comforting squeeze.
"I don't mean to sound rude Lydia, but I've only just met you; surely you can understand my reluctance to trust you completely."
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-15, 11:29 AM   #652
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

Quote:
copy/paste his name probably
Old 25-06-15, 11:56 AM   #653
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny No-Post View Post
"You're all beasts to me, kiddo. Ain't my place judge how the lady gets her sand raked. Though I don't reckon knowing one way or the other'll be much help to us staking out the shindig. You'd best think about what you're really good at while we make our way to the party."
@Joe Camel Toe

I don't want to speak for @eintien, but I'm guessing at this point we head off to the location and set up in an inconspicuous vantage point. Unless the Viking has got anything more to add.
Old 25-06-15, 02:00 PM   #654
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.68
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolfang View Post
Quote:
copy/paste his name probably
@TⱯT
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-15, 11:29 PM   #655
TAT
30 Years United

TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon

Quote:
@TAT

"Cars?" he says, sounding confused, "I suppose cars can be art, but not usually art that fits my preferred aesthetic. Really only the Ford Pinto. No, I meant art. I have acquired quite an unusual piece, it always makes me want to celebrate." He studies his nails carefully, "And to what do we owe the pleasure of your company this evening?"
"I'm playing chaperon for the young lady over there", he says, gesturing in the direction of Es and The Rock.
"Her bodyguard is more than capable. I just thought I'd come and give you the courtesy of a thank you for putting on this event."

McDougall leans in a little closer to Sir Compton and says, quite seriously, "So what was it you were saying about your recently acquired 'unusual piece'?"
Old 26-06-15, 08:15 PM   #656
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 13.97
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

For the moment The Rock's going to keep it cool and look out in case something goes down.

The Rock scans the crowd for any signs of danger that might threaten his two newest fans.
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-15, 02:12 PM   #657
Joe Camel Toe

Have been a bit under the weather lately, will pick it up when I'm well enough to post
Old 30-06-15, 02:14 PM   #658
Spudzilla
#italiano

Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

s'all good son
Old 03-07-15, 02:54 AM   #659
Joe Camel Toe

@koolfang

"Of course I understand, my dear. If you need my help call this number." She slips a piece of paper into Es' hands. "And now I believe I should leave you. You have lots of the party left to experience." She smiles once more, quite a comforting smile, then rises and sweeps away with a swish of skirts.
Old 03-07-15, 03:07 AM   #660
Joe Camel Toe

@TⱯT

Compton's gaze rests on Es for an uncomfortably long time after McDougall points her out, his eyes narrowed. The silence stretches, then his eyes snap back to McDougall.

"Of course, if you follow me, it is something quite special."

Compton leads McDougall into the gallery, down the rows of twisted art, to a plinth holding a wedding ring wired down to the top, and a microscope focused on the inset jewel. McDougall feels his heart rate quicken at the sight of the ring, and Compton steps up to the microscope. "Please, look," Compton says, gesturing to the eyepiece.

Leaning down and placing his eye on the microscope, McDougall tries to comprehend the magnified design within the jewel. The jewel is outwardly quite dull, but under magnification McDougall sees hundreds, maybe thousands of twisting, intricate lines set in a chaotic pattern. The lines seem almost like pathways, but as he attempts to follow the crazily twisting corkscrews, he starts to feel physically nauseous and has to pull his eye away from the eyepiece.
Old 03-07-15, 03:10 AM   #661
Joe Camel Toe

@Spudzilla

As the Rock keeps scanning the crowd, he notices the big Rasta glaring in a particular direction. Following his gaze, The Rock sees McDougall and the old man he noticed earlier. The old man is frowning at Lydia and Es. The Rock transfers his gaze back to the Rasta in time to catch a small hand signal he makes in Lydia's direction, and she stands suddenly. "Have a good night," the bodyguard grunts to the Rock, and follows in Lydia's wake as she sweeps away.
Old 03-07-15, 03:12 AM   #662
Joe Camel Toe

@Vinny No-Post @eintien

Bukowski and Keirasu head into the Great Men barrio. It's hard to get close to Compton's estate, a lot of unpleasant looking men with pentagram scarification or tattoos patrol the walls, violently moving on loiterers in some cases. Bukowski scans the area. The closest they can probably get is an alleyway across the street if they hide in the refuse piled in the alley. A safer option is a sidewalk cafe further up the street.
Old 03-07-15, 04:12 PM   #663
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Don't think I'm not noticing all the bins that keep cropping up
Old 03-07-15, 05:00 PM   #664
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Old 03-07-15, 05:38 PM   #665
Spudzilla
#italiano

The Rock places his body in between the old man and Es to break his line of sight on her. He bends down and talks in a low voice.

"Don't look now, but you've caught the attention of the skinny old guy chatting with Cardinal Wino and The Rock doesn't think it's going to end well for you if he gets his boney leather fingers on you".
Old 04-07-15, 11:25 AM   #666
TAT
30 Years United

Quote:
Compton leads McDougall into the gallery, down the rows of twisted art, to a plinth holding a wedding ring wired down to the top, and a microscope focused on the inset jewel. McDougall feels his heart rate quicken at the sight of the ring, and Compton steps up to the microscope. "Please, look," Compton says, gesturing to the eyepiece.

Leaning down and placing his eye on the microscope, McDougall tries to comprehend the magnified design within the jewel. The jewel is outwardly quite dull, but under magnification McDougall sees hundreds, maybe thousands of twisting, intricate lines set in a chaotic pattern. The lines seem almost like pathways, but as he attempts to follow the crazily twisting corkscrews, he starts to feel physically nauseous and has to pull his eye away from the eyepiece.
Attempting to compose himself, McDougall steadies and casually asks Compton, "That was... interesting. What do you see when you look at the ring?"
Old 11-07-15, 04:40 AM   #667
Joe Camel Toe

ALL PLAYERS:

Compton pulls a pocket watch from his coat and opens it. Without looking up he says to McDougall, "I see something which twists and bends perception. Such a thing is glorious, it expands our understanding when studied closely enough. If you will excuse me, I have an announcement to make." He places the watch back into his pocket, gives McDougall a thin smile, and walks briskly back into the main area.

Crouched in alley across from the estate, Keirasu grabs Bukowski's arm and points, "Weird guys!" she whispers urgently.

Walking down the street are 15 men in trenchcoats. They walk stiffly, each with a similar gait, and their heads are shorn bald. The leader of the column stop by the guards and exchanges a few terse words. The guard lifts his radio to his mouth and two shots ring out, both guards crumpling to the ground.

Bukowski and Keirasu watch intently as all 15 men break into a sprint, covering ground to the doors of the estate quickly. Gunfire bursts from other guards positioned around the grounds, and four of the trenchcoat clad figures take cover and return fire. The other 11 continue running and make the doors.

Inside, McDougall, Es and The Rock are all in the gallery when muted gunfire breaks out. They can hear exclamations of surprise from the guests in the main area, and the wide double doors leading into the ballroom afford a good view as the front doors burst open and figures flood in, producing assault rifles from under their coats.

They spread out quickly, covering the entire ballroom. Compton steps forward, his face pinched and white with fury. "What is the meaning of this?" he demands, seemingly without fear.

One of the intruders replies in a flat, emotionless voice, "You are Compton. You will lead us to your safe, or your guests will be harmed. We seek the chip."
Old 11-07-15, 04:42 AM   #668
Joe Camel Toe

What do you all do? You're free to act or hide and watch.
Old 11-07-15, 08:03 AM   #669
TAT
30 Years United

[Presumably McDougall is still standing next to the ring sculpture?]
McDougall takes advantage of the distraction and removes the ring from the pedestal.
Old 11-07-15, 09:48 AM   #670
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Bukowski drops into a crouch, feels his pupils dilate and the blood rush warmth through his body.

He hisses through clenched teeth,
"Get down low, girl. Move quickly to the gate. If I scream 'run' you turn your tail and get the hell outta Dodge. Things are about to get messy."

Bukowski dashes across the street in the low crouch, at times using his broad hands and long arms either side of him for extra traction. He gives the dropped guards a quick look over to check their condition and for any weapons.
Old 11-07-15, 10:51 AM   #671
eintien

Listening to him intently, Keirasu crouches and quickly follows behind Bukowski, opening her mouth multiple times, wanting to ask about things going on, everything going on, but thinks better of it.

Seeing the guards on the ground, she becomes a little frightened, the gore she had seen in some of the trashier horror shows she had watched was extreme but somehow it still seemed less intense than seeing dead people in front of her. She decides it would be easier on herself to check out around the area, to the side,behind them, anywhere but the presumably dead guards in case any more gun toting men show up.
Old 11-07-15, 06:25 PM   #672
Joe Camel Toe

Default OTE: General Play Thread

As McDougall pries at the staple that holds the ring to its mounting, a harsh ringing alarm starts up, prompting shouts and screams from the ballroom. It's fixed quite firmly, it will take him a few minutes effort to work it loose.

Still watching the main area, Es and The Rock see a handful of Compton's guards burst in and the room descends into chaos as they engage the intruders. Compton is shouting, but it's indistinguishable amongst the clamor.

Outside, Bukowski moves rapidly on instinct. His quick search of the guards leaves him with a pair of cattle prods and a heavy bladed combat knife, but no guns. One of the men is dead, the other bleeding out rapidly from a bullet wound to his gut. Keirasu trails after him uncertainly.
Old 11-07-15, 06:53 PM   #673
TAT
30 Years United

McDougall notes the alarms but tries to keep his cool, knowing he probably won't get another chance as good as this. He ducks behind the pedestal in order to cover himself as much as possible, and takes out his hotel room key to try and get the ring free a little faster.
Old 14-07-15, 11:03 AM   #674
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Es ducks under a table or behind a bar or something and closes her eyes and wishes she was anywhere else.
Old 14-07-15, 11:03 AM   #675
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

sorry for neglecting this guys, kept forgetting to check once i was out of the habit
Old 14-07-15, 03:07 PM   #676
Spudzilla
#italiano

The Rock takes cover with Es. There wasn't much point in openly fighting if guns were going off, so he had to try and stay out of sight and look for the right opportunity to attack.
Old 18-07-15, 04:51 PM   #677
eintien

Keirasu looks over Bukowski's shoulder and grabs one of the cattle prods and holds it close to her chest

"I-I think I'd feel a little safer if I had this you know, right? Yeah. Yeah. I think that knife would be better for you and stuff. Go stab a dude or whatever I'll keep keep looking out here okay"
Old 18-07-15, 04:52 PM   #678
eintien

(figured might as well bump this)
Old 18-07-15, 05:12 PM   #679
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by eintien View Post
Keirasu looks over Bukowski's shoulder and grabs one of the cattle prods and holds it close to her chest

"I-I think I'd feel a little safer if I had this you know, right? Yeah. Yeah. I think that knife would be better for you and stuff. Go stab a dude or whatever I'll keep keep looking out here okay"
"I only got two hands, take it and don't touch the shiny end. You see someone hit me and my blood boil you hide or you run."

Bukowski moves swiftly and stays low. The knife in his left hand and the other prod sparking in his right, he makes for the nearest thug trying to stay out of his sight and jab at some exposed flesh with the prod.
Old 18-07-15, 06:59 PM   #680
eintien

Keirasu stands watch and tried to practice with the prod, standing flat flooted, jabbing it out with her arm without moving her body, staring at her own arm and hand