Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > SRS

User Tag List

Old 11-05-17, 03:12 PM   #6241
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 17.06
Threads: 519
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Or it could lead to a spike in drug related theft
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 03:22 PM   #6242
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.80
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

at least we'd be giving the robbing jobs backs to whitey
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 03:39 PM   #6243
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 14.57
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Snowflake View Post
mfw a christian monarchy would be less invasive to privacy than a liberal democracy

Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 05:25 PM   #6244
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 17.05
Threads: 831
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...-welfare-trial

Looks like it is being trialled first

UYAC-approved method as well 👌

tapootoke
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 05:28 PM   #6245
king of the fags
eheheeheehehehehe

PPD: 2.61
Threads: 223
king of the fags's Team is: power
king of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuck
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolfang View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/australi...-welfare-trial

Looks like it is being trialled first

UYAC-approved method as well 👌

tapootoke
methodology is pretty smart as well and although it seems like a popularist (ie: appealing to the DRUG TEST PEOPLE ON WELFARE!!!11!! types) approach I think if it goes up the shitter they'll just quietly axe it.
king of the fags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 06:48 PM   #6246
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 20.37
Threads: 2203
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolfang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsnake View Post
Lizard shape-shifting aliens are running a child rape centre underground in a pizza shop for world leaders

Dekar: no skepticism required

Giving cashless welfare may reduce dependency on drugs and alcohol in long term unemployed

Dekar: this seems far fetched, where are the peer reviewed trials which justify trialing this idea
I can't tell if you're misrepresenting me or if you legitimately think this is what I believe

if it's the former, then idk carry on I guess

if it's the latter, then you're mistaken about what I believe and you seem to think that people can't have different evidentiary standards for individual beliefs versus policy decisions
So if you agree with something you exercise no critical thought

and if you don't you then you justify your existing view based on there not being an arbitrary level of evidence that you set at whatever is above what is presented then make no effort to seek that evidence which challenges your view

That's a good way to protect your confirmation bias
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 07:13 PM   #6247
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

Quote:
So if you agree with something you exercise no critical thought
not sure what you're basing this on

Quote:
you justify your existing view
i don't have a view to justify. i asked a question

Quote:
an arbitrary level of evidence that you set at whatever is above what is presented
no evidence was presented, i asked for some. is "more than nothing" arbitrary?

Quote:
make no effort to seek that evidence which challenges your view
actually i did make an effort, see: the article that i just posted. also i'd say that asking the question i asked originally constitutes seeking evidence, although clearly i chose the wrong avenue for it given we're having this dumb conversation

also i still don't have a view

and my previous comment still stands. do you think think that people should have the same evidentiary standards for individual beliefs that they have for policy decisions?
Old 10-08-17, 10:17 PM   #6248
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

dont forget to change your facebook profile picture fellas
Old 11-08-17, 09:58 AM   #6249
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 25.36
Threads: 1460
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

i didn't stand with Paris

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 09:58 AM   #6250
Dick Car Derby

Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam

or put my bat out for hughesy

Old 11-08-17, 09:58 AM   #6251
Dick Car Derby

I'm the worst kind of Facebook user

Old 15-08-17, 03:42 PM   #6252
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

tapootoke
Old 15-08-17, 04:01 PM   #6253
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam

Deputy PM Wal Footrot
Old 14-09-17, 10:05 PM   #6254
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

tapootoke
Old 14-09-17, 10:13 PM   #6255
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

I want my children to learn how to sponke monkey
Old 14-09-17, 10:20 PM   #6256
Grandpa
like paper in fire

PPD: 4.83
Threads: 295
Grandpa's Team is: bombers
Grandpa found the cure for depression
Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

thought i saw coco handing a few of those out in box hill
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 10:34 PM   #6257
bagsnake
bogsnake

the chinese part is redundant. FOBs either dont vote or vote libs, only ABCs vote ALP
Old 15-09-17, 07:39 AM   #6258
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 18.23
Threads: 340
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

lol 63 genders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-17, 07:41 AM   #6259
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

There are only two genders: Doctor and Dentist
Old 22-04-18, 05:25 PM   #6260
Spudzilla
#italiano

Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

Ran into Bill Shorten again, this time at the local First Choice.
Old 22-04-18, 05:47 PM   #6261
fucko
reddit gold prospector

PPD: 7.02
Threads: 253
fucko's Team is: eagles
fucko found the cure for depression
fucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

the man's never cracked a tin in his life
fucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-18, 07:20 PM   #6262
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 18.23
Threads: 340
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Probably getting a bottle of sauv Blanc the poof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-18, 07:25 PM   #6263
Spudzilla
#italiano

He was looking at the vodkas or thereabouts
Old 22-04-18, 07:43 PM   #6264
Spudzilla
#italiano

Pretty sure his house is about 200m up the street where the big rich houses are that sit on the steep hill overlooking the Maribyrnong River
Old 22-04-18, 08:39 PM   #6265
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Probably russian funded
Old 25-04-18, 09:25 AM   #6266
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.80
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

i always forget you live up the road. to me you'll always be in moe
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 09:40 AM   #6267
CUNT
pimpin aint easy

PPD: 6.69
Threads: 466
CUNT's Team is: bombers
CUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best pone
CUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best poneCUNT is the best pone
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Mitto about to break into song rn
CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
another thread ruined by wilson, clever girl, how can wilson smell so much like dog shit?, i saw a tv program about that, i wish wilson would fuck off we're full, if wilson agrees with you leave the thread, imgur young political views, tendulkar for pm, willy thinks shaun micallef is a real pi, wilson's grade 7 morality issues, wish jaquie lambie would wear a burqa, wish they'd put a tax on wilson