Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Gaming

User Tag List

Old 03-07-09, 08:20 PM   #1
dinopoke

PPD: 3.13
Threads: 68
dinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidth
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dinopoke
Default What are you playing now?

kgo!

I'm playing Mass Effect. It's a great game but keeps freezing and crashing on me. At the same time, I'm playing Assassin's Creed slowly so it doesn't get too repetitive. I'm up to the sixth asssassination.

What are YOU playing?
dinopoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 08:28 PM   #2
Ruda
STOP!

PPD: 1.52
Threads: 49
Ruda's Team is: tigers
Ruda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cunt
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Ruda

I've been mixing between Fallout and the GH/RB games. I'm most likely going to spend some more time on Fallout over the weekend, but I tend to just play the music games to relax.

I've been meaning to replay AC as I finished it on my brothers Gamertag, not my own, but I wanted to get a full 1000 GS on it.

I sold Mass effect a while back, but the info on Mass Effect 2 coming out has me wanting to replay it.
Ruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 08:32 PM   #3
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 11.13
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Sins of a Solar Empire, in between bouts of Crysis and Braid.
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 08:34 PM   #4
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 20.37
Threads: 2203
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Playing poker as I post. (if that even counts)

There's a dude at the table called "XXXX DUDE" from Brisbane.

lol

We're on the cash bubble and I wanna exploit it, but I'm short stacked. Boo-urns
EDIT: HAH! I even selfpwn3d myself because of the cash bubble. I'm in the money now, but I blew my big chance to get out of this poor position in a huge way.

Last edited by bagsnake; 03-07-09 at 08:46 PM.
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 10:12 PM   #5
MEATBALL
ROFL at your boyness.

PPD: 0.98
Threads: 32
MEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cunt

I started up a game of Dragon Quest VIII today, it's only been sitting on the shelf for years now. It's okay so far.
MEATBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 10:17 PM   #6
Lazlow

PPD: 7.76
Threads: 262
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
Decided to take on my first hunt the other night; a Giadrome. Got owned, because there were 2 or 3 Giaprey in the same area interfering with shit.

Also alternating between demos of Superbike 09, The Bigs 2 and MotoGP 08.
Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 10:20 PM   #7
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 28.92
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

c&p from MJ

My dad bought AOE3, because he loves the series, and despite my telling him I heard the game was shite.

To put it simply, when you play the game, you get the idea in your head that the developers carefully examined every single aspect of the first and second games that made them fun and enjoyable to play, and then for the ultimate twist, decided to remove them all for the third game, while adding numerous needlessly complex, boring and frustrating features that serve to make the game only a pain to play.

Just, for example, the fact that you can now train groups of units at a time, which makes assaulting any base a fist-through-screen worthy activity as anytime you almost make a breakthrough you are assaulted again by 30-40 more enemy units. Or the fact that villagers can't repair buildings anymore, the buildings repair them, unless it's a particular type of building that you have to click a button to repair, but the game doesn't tell you this. Or the fact there's no formations anymore, they're "automatic", so when you try and fight a cannon or normal infantry unit with area of effect attack (which is another stupid feature in itself) your units all decide to clump together and all die at once.

I could go on, but it's a terrible game, really.

--------------------

Also I'm going through all the side quests of Lost Odyssey right now, I'm glad they open the game up on the last disc and don't block off any content you might have missed on the previous discs, so you don't have to worry about missing a pixel in the first 10 minutes of the game, and then carrying the pixel with you for 40 hours to unlock a new hair cut for the main character. You can just cruise it out, and worry about getting everything in the game when you're powerful enough to do so.
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 11:16 PM   #8
adam_91vn
Feels Good Man

PPD: 0.02
Threads: 0
adam_91vn could be a spambot - we aren't sure

Resident Evil 5 with a bit of Fallout 3 in between
adam_91vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 12:04 AM   #9
Araenel
Battler

PPD: 1.12
Threads: 20
Araenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cunt
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Just finished GTA4, fantastic game, it blew me away every time I played it how expansive and intricate the city was.

Next up: Mass Effect, with bits and pieces of Bioshock that I'm replaying.
Araenel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 12:06 AM   #10
Ruda
STOP!

Ruda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araenel View Post
Next up: Mass Effect, with bits and pieces of Bioshock that I'm replaying.
Bioshock! There's a game I've been meaning to play, rather than watch someone else play. Kinda looses it's appeal when you know how it all goes down.
Old 04-07-09, 12:43 AM   #11
eintien

eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists

I only ever played Beautiful Katamari, not any of the previous games, but I think people didn't like the latest one mostly because there wasn't as much variety to the levels? Like, didn't the previous games have a lot of challenges that weren't just roll up as much as possible in the time limit, this one only has a few of those?
Old 04-07-09, 12:48 AM   #12
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 8.49
Threads: 71
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I finally started Bioshock a couple of days ago. Atmosphere and art style very nice indeed. I'm finding I'm running out of plasmid refills pretty quick though
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 12:50 AM   #13
Lazlow

PPD: 7.76
Threads: 262
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
I only ever played Beautiful Katamari, not any of the previous games, but I think people didn't like the latest one mostly because there wasn't as much variety to the levels? Like, didn't the previous games have a lot of challenges that weren't just roll up as much as possible in the time limit, this one only has a few of those?
I know We <3 Katamari had a level where you had to roll a Katamari large enough to then take out a Sumo.
Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 01:06 AM   #14
eintien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
In Beautiful there is a level where you have to roll up to 10000 degrees to make Mars, a level where you have to roll to a certain size without a size chart for 3 different satellites, collect Memories to make Uranus (lol the commentary is so great), one where you have to roll up one of every constellation in the time limit, one where you have to roll up things of certain monetary values to make a big katamari AND one where you roll up foods with a high caloric value to make a whale. HEAPS more variety than We <3. People need to STFU.
Wait, what? Why do I only remember ever only playing a few of those? I remember the MAKE A HOT KATAMARI one, the memories one...and that's it.
Old 04-07-09, 01:12 AM   #15
eintien

Oh.

Well what the fuck, THAT'S WHY IT'S THE WORST KATAMARI EVER! (Because I'd have no way of accessing the more fun levels ;_; )
Old 04-07-09, 01:28 AM   #16
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.93
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Bloodbowl!

Going to keep stealing the ball off my opponents, to my endless amusement.
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 01:59 AM   #17
C.R.E.A.M.
despicable filth

PPD: 0.11
Threads: 8
C.R.E.A.M. could be a spambot - we aren't sure

im doing a book hunt in fallout three, currently i have read 100+ books and i have skill levels of over 45 with all skills, at a level of 13
C.R.E.A.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 02:53 AM   #18
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

PPD: 6.22
Threads: 83
Dancel Pow's Team is: blues
Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Fallout 3 - Vaporising dudes with critical hits using energy weapons is one of the baddest things I've ever seen in a videogame in recent memory.

Tales of Vesperia - Probably the best JRPG I've played in a while. It helps that the lead character isn't either a wimp with commitment issues, or an incredible faggot. Estelle attempting a ^5 was awesome.
Dancel Pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 07:41 AM   #19
twofivefour
these guitar notes are so good

PPD: 6.34
Threads: 213
twofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoontwofivefour has the third spoon
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

So it sounds like Beautiful Katamari is just a hi-def Katamari, then? Because We <3 had just as much variety - roll to size without a guide, make a bonfire, collect money, the sumo level, the god damn Cow-Bear level, the baby's zoo challenge, and the limit gimmicks - 1000 cranes, flowers, sweets, fireflies, etc.

With that said, the hate might just be because it's more of the same. And we know that you can't really have enough Katamari. So they're stupid.

Going to play some more Odin Sphere - gorgeous game, but the difficulty leap at the end of Cornelius' story is ridiculous.
twofivefour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 11:42 AM   #20
Ruda
STOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cer View Post
Fallout 3 - Vaporising dudes with critical hits using energy weapons is one of the baddest things I've ever seen in a videogame in recent memory.
I'll stick to my small arms. Shotgun to the back of the head is nice, as is using the sniper to blow enemies away while they're clueless.

Chinese stealth suit, maxed sneak and a silenced 10mm is funky too. I can kill a whole room without being spotted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumlord View Post
im doing a book hunt in fallout three, currently i have read 100+ books and i have skill levels of over 45 with all skills, at a level of 13
I've got the double points from book perk, max int and the extra skill points at level up. I reckon I'll have maxed them all well before I'm level 30.
Old 04-07-09, 11:49 AM   #21
eintien

Man, I tried to use the sniper in F3, but in VATS the thing takes up a stupid amount of AP, and you get the same result as if you used a Chinese assault rifle anyway. Plus there's barely any ammo for it.
Old 04-07-09, 11:54 AM   #22
Ruda
STOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran View Post
Man, I tried to use the sniper in F3, but in VATS the thing takes up a stupid amount of AP, and you get the same result as if you used a Chinese assault rifle anyway. Plus there's barely any ammo for it.
One shot, one kill.
Old 04-07-09, 11:55 AM   #23
Clancy
-

PPD: 0.03
Threads: 1
Clancy has disabled reputation

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood - X360

It's fairly entertaining mainly due to the Wild West setting.
Clancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 11:58 AM   #24
eintien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stow Away View Post
One shot, one kill.
In my entire time playing the game, with small guns at 100, the best unique sniper and aiming for the head I never once got a one shot, one kill.
Old 04-07-09, 12:01 PM   #25
Ruda
STOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran View Post
In my entire time playing the game, with small guns at 100, the best unique sniper and aiming for the head I never once got a one shot, one kill.
Sneaking, better crits perk, etc?
Old 04-07-09, 12:04 PM   #26
eintien

Level 20, I had all the perks and skills I needed!

I just was using the A3-21's plasma rifle heavily by that point, and every second enemy instantly died when I shot them with it, so I just gave up using the sniper given the past experience with it.
Old 04-07-09, 02:18 PM   #27
sheeps
Junior-sized Member

PPD: 0.02
Threads: 5
sheeps could be a spambot - we aren't sure

Red Faction: Guerilla.

Blowing shit up has never been so satisfying.
sheeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 03:14 PM   #28
Lisa

PPD: 0.83
Threads: 24
Lisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM
Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Skype™ to Lisa

Worms Armageddon

Sweeeet
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 03:51 PM   #29
C.R.E.A.M.
despicable filth

Can't wait to start p Fallout tonight, I'm gonna redownload my dlc i deleted when I thought our disc was f*cked!
Old 04-07-09, 03:53 PM   #30
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 14.57
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)

Worms: Armageddon

Battrick (still)
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 03:54 PM   #31
C.R.E.A.M.
despicable filth

Considering playing 'The Witcher' was it any good anyone? I know its a Bioware game that is not enough justification to buy it by itself.
Old 04-07-09, 04:03 PM   #32
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 14.57
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)

Witcher reviews

I might grab it once I get a computer that can run something beyond 1997
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 04:07 PM   #33
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 15.55
Threads: 799
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

SURPRISE!!
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 04:10 PM   #34
Jeremy's Dick
Is in my mouth

PPD: 2.34
Threads: 128
Jeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationship

Is this Witcher still coming out on consoles?
Jeremy's Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 04:13 PM   #35
MEATBALL
ROFL at your boyness.

PPD: 0.98
Threads: 32
MEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cunt

I'm not entirely sure, I've got a feeling the console version wound up getting canned.
MEATBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 04:24 PM   #36
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon

Quote:
Considering playing 'The Witcher' was it any good anyone? I know its a Bioware game that is not enough justification to buy it by itself.
It's not Bioware, it's done by some other dudes, but from what I've heard it's pretty good.
Old 04-07-09, 04:24 PM   #37
dinopoke

PPD: 3.13
Threads: 68
dinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidthdinopoke exceeded bandwidth
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to dinopoke

Quote:
It's made by CD Projekt. It has a mature storyline, plenty of choices, twitchy action, lots of girls to sleep with and sexy cards. What more do you want?
dinopoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 04:46 PM   #38
eintien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEATBALL View Post
I'm not entirely sure, I've got a feeling the console version wound up getting canned.
Yes it did.

The Witcher 2, on the other hand...

Also just to further my AOE3 hatred, you'd think it go the same route as the previous games and take a few great nations and well known historic figures and follow their battles and adventures through the new exploration and colonisation of America...but no. The campaign is some shit about stopping some big religious cult from laying their hands on the fucking Fountain Of Youth.

And this is supposed to be an AOE game...

Last edited by eintien; 04-07-09 at 05:23 PM.
Old 05-07-09, 12:37 AM   #39
Ruda
STOP!

Quote:
Vin recommended it after I said I found all other RPGs boring after playing Planescape: Torment. So, sounds like it must be awesome.
Old 05-07-09, 03:11 AM   #40
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinopoke View Post
It's made by CD Projekt. It has a mature storyline, plenty of choices, twitchy action, lots of girls to sleep with and sexy cards. What more do you want?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

In case anyone was looking for that extra incentive to play this game:

Tags
holy fuck wilson you stink like dog shit, no girls allowed!, no wilson allowed