Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Media, Tech & Art

User Tag List
Bad Mother Arse Lover

Old 05-10-17, 10:39 AM   #11841
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 18.16
Threads: 512
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Wonder Woman was really fucking okay. Fairly decent I guess.
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-17, 10:41 AM   #11842
Wally Poois

PPD: 15.61
Threads: 890
Wally Poois's Team is: bombers
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Yeah it was only ok

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-17, 10:42 AM   #11843
Wally Poois

Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck

Classic sjw tat lapping up the feminist message

Old 05-10-17, 11:09 AM   #11844
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 19.14
Threads: 332
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudzilla View Post
IT (2017)

For the first time ever, I was actually kinda bored throughout the movie and yawned a few times when it was trying to build tension, which is why I was so confused when half of the packed cinema started cheering and clapping loudly when the fat kid kissed the girl.

0/10
IT was solid. were you expecting the pre-teen gang bang?
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-17, 08:55 AM   #11845
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 12.00
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Poois View Post
Classic sjw tat lapping up the feminist message

what feminist message you gaycunt? she's a woman hero
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-17, 09:06 AM   #11846
TAT
30 Years United

TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny No-Post View Post
compared to what, though? what is your gold standard of comic book movies?

like i said, it was a great addition to the DCCU, but probably because the other movies in that franchise have been arse

the best thing the DCCU has created so far was the first trailer for Superman Returns (begins?) Man of Steel

Last edited by TAT; 06-10-17 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-10-17, 09:53 AM   #11847
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam

Quote:
Quote:

like i said, it was a great addition to the DCCU, but probably because the other movies in that franchise have been arse

the best thing the DCCU has created so far was the first trailer for Superman Returns (begins?) Man of Steel
Just this year Logan, Spiderman Homecoming and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 were all better.

As for the gold standard either The Dark Knight or Dredd.
Old 06-10-17, 11:13 AM   #11848
Wally Poois

Can you believe people don't like Dredd?

Old 06-10-17, 11:58 AM   #11849
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Some people criticise it in comparison to The Raid. I haven't seen it but I guess I can understand that.
Old 06-10-17, 12:47 PM   #11850
TAT
30 Years United

Quote:
Can you believe people don't like Dredd?

no
Old 06-10-17, 12:47 PM   #11851
TAT
30 Years United

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just this year Logan, Spiderman Homecoming and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 were all better.

As for the gold standard either The Dark Knight or Dredd.
yes, quite.
Old 06-10-17, 12:57 PM   #11852
Wally Poois

Quote:
Some people criticise it in comparison to The Raid. I haven't seen it but I guess I can understand that.
This is dumb though, different movies

The criticism of small brain babies

Old 06-10-17, 03:43 PM   #11853
TAT
30 Years United

wait, is Wally Poois that dumb cunt, or Coco?
Old 06-10-17, 03:43 PM   #11854
TAT
30 Years United

Wilson. that's his stupid name
Old 06-10-17, 03:48 PM   #11855
Wally Poois

Oh tat of the mighty IQ, tell me what I should think of movies!

Old 06-10-17, 03:48 PM   #11856
Wally Poois

Joined Mensa yet?

Old 09-10-17, 08:17 AM   #11857
TAT
30 Years United

Quote:
Oh tat of the mighty IQ, tell me what I should think of movies!

Quote:
The Lion King

Man, Pixar has really ruined Disney over the years.

Some of this movie was familiar, and a lot of it came back to me as I watched it but I remember it being better. The characters are stereotypes, at best; Scar laughably so. There's no surprise when he kills Mufasa because he sang a song about doing that very thing just 5 minutes before! The subsequent return of Simba is done with a similar amount of suspense; No real umming or ahing, it takes a baboon about 5 minutes to talk him into it :/

The thing that bothered me most was the complete lack of information regarding Mufasa's death. Simba returns and Scar corners him, forcing Simba to admit responsibility for the deed, but no-one actually details the circumstances - if they had, there's no way known they would have blamed Simba for anything! Just as Scar has him on the ropes, whispering the truth in his ear, Simba makes a comeback and forces Scar to admit that he killed Mufasa, but that's it! "I killed Mufasa". It's absurd to think of the decisions these lions are making with no facts or details.

As I said, Pixar have destroyed Disney in recent times but not only at the box office, in the bank, in technological terms or in the size of their popularity, but in their mastery of creating stories with a bevy of complex characters who grow and develop over the course of film.

Fucking rose-coloured glasses

4/10
Old 09-10-17, 09:15 AM   #11858
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 31.23
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

I missed facts or details
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-17, 09:20 AM   #11859
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

no regard
Old 09-10-17, 11:37 AM   #11860
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

still the best review in 11859 posts
Old 09-10-17, 12:44 PM   #11861
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Jackel just got milleted
Old 09-10-17, 01:15 PM   #11862
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 9.07
Threads: 67
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

maybe jackel should review millet
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-17, 01:16 PM   #11863
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 9.07
Threads: 67
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

8/10 a lot a bum
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-17, 03:06 PM   #11864
Wally Poois

Blade Runner 2049

Pretty fucking good

Old 09-10-17, 03:07 PM   #11865
Wally Poois

Couldn't see any major plot holes so that is a start.

Philosophy expands on the first one

Aesthetics are on point

Old 09-10-17, 07:39 PM   #11866
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
8/10 a lot a bum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-17, 10:17 PM   #11867
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Blade Runner 2049

Virtually flawless in every way. I can see how people might see it as a bit slow and ponderous, but I really liked the length and the amount of time it gives you to just take stuff in.
Old 11-10-17, 10:17 PM   #11868
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Got some good bobs in it too
Old 12-10-17, 12:11 AM   #11869
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 15.54
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Blade Runner 2049

Virtually flawless in every way. I can see how people might see it as a bit slow and ponderous, but I really liked the length and the amount of time it gives you to just take stuff in.
I really like slower films that let you really absorb what's going on and I also like films that are nothing but misery, so I'm pretty keen to watch it.
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 12:11 AM   #11870
Spudzilla
#italiano

Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

Sorcerer

All of the above.

8/10
Old 12-10-17, 12:15 AM   #11871
Spudzilla
#italiano

And Now For Something Completely Different

Rewatched this over the weekend after not having seen it since I was a kid when I watched it over and over and over. Every sketch is amazing and a friend of mine who only knew of Monty Python by name ended up tearing something in his throat from laughing so hard, a bit like this sketch from the film.

10/10

Last edited by Spudzilla; 12-10-17 at 12:28 AM.
Old 12-10-17, 12:22 AM   #11872
Spudzilla
#italiano

John Cleese is pretty tall eh
Old 12-10-17, 03:59 PM   #11873
#1 Millet Fan

PPD: 8.92
Threads: 267
#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

that was my favourite sketch of the film as a kid
#1 Millet Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-17, 06:41 PM   #11874
Grandpa
like paper in fire

PPD: 5.12
Threads: 290
Grandpa's Team is: bombers
Grandpa found the cure for depression
Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

watched a few movies on the flight

spiderman: homecoming

loved this guy's cameo in the avengers so was pretty keen to see this. didnt disappoint, love the direction they've taken the character

8/10

baby driver

really enjoyed this but it has moments where it could be a bit tighter

7.5/10

alien covenant

enjoy the mythology and world... just wish it would go into more depth. enjoyable enough

7/10
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-17, 10:08 PM   #11875
Lazlow

PPD: 8.23
Threads: 247
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

then a whole lotta meh
Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 10:38 PM   #11876
Spudzilla
#italiano

Memories of Murder

Really good the whole way through then the ending knocks it out of the park.

9/10
Old 17-10-17, 10:48 AM   #11877
#1 Millet Fan

PPD: 8.92
Threads: 267
#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon#1 Millet Fan has the third spoon
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlow View Post
Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

then a whole lotta meh
I remember watching it as a teenager and cracking up at the handshake part
#1 Millet Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-17, 06:23 AM   #11878
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Quote:
Blade Runner 2049
Old 18-10-17, 08:34 AM   #11879
Wally Poois

all of goslings films create a mosaic of masculinity, its beautiful
Old 18-10-17, 08:42 AM   #11880
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

gay

Tags
:dolph:, b-grade fun, bm2 making reviews happen, george lucas is a fraud, ick's shit reviews, jackel loves shit, maxi's shit reviews, tendulkar: the movie, those aren't real, wilson jackelated again, wilson just ate a jackelation sandwich, wilson ruins another thread, wilzilla, wilzilla more like wilson writes his own tags, yes they are!