Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Shake Club

User Tag List

Old 07-07-13, 04:05 PM   #1
FUCCBOI

PPD: 4.47
Threads: 90
FUCCBOI found the cure for depression
FUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default FUCCBOI cutting & training log

gonna use this thread to track my cut.

started on monday at 120.5kg 25%-30% (estimate). prob gonna cut down to 100kg over the next 5 months then see if i wanna keep cutting or whatever. getting to 100kg shouldn't be much of a problem. 1st goal is 115kg by the end of july hopefully. aiming for 1kg/week.

have my calories set at 3000kcal, only concerned with getting 250g protein and filling the rest with however they fall. making sure i get a good amount of carbs in though (300g+). have lost 2.5kg so far on 3000kcal (mirin?).

keeping my training the same (3 days a week full body), hoping to gain a little more strength over the 1st 2 months before maintaining/losing a little strength (i hope). i ride a bike to and from the gym, so that's my cardio, plus on saturdays i do some metabolic conditioning. i'll probably go for walks on a couple of my off days, because being 100% sedentary for a full day feels like a waste.

so yeah that's how the rest of 2013 looks. i'll prob take my measurements and pics at the start of each month. this is a cutting log so i guess i should include a before pic. here's my fat ass at 120kg looking like a tub of shit:

FUCCBOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-13, 04:28 PM   #2
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 15.43
Threads: 840
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

all looks very well set up, gw. I find I cut better on keto but it's not for everyone

still think you should be taking albuterol
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-13, 05:09 PM   #3
FUCCBOI

FUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depressionFUCCBOI found the cure for depression

i don't know anything about albuterol. aware me on what albuterol actually does and the pros, cons, things i should know etc
Old 08-07-13, 09:46 AM   #4
FUCCBOI

week 1 117.7kg
hoping for 116kg next week then prob 1kg/week from then on
Old 08-07-13, 09:49 AM   #5
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

it helps you lose weight a lot quicker, and has muscle-sparing capabilities when in deficit

chronic overuse may cause tachycardia, but you won't be using it for long enough to have that issue. no other cons, it has a short half-life & is generally very well-tolerated (far less sides than clen). might feel a bit like taking too much caffeine, that's about it.
Old 08-07-13, 09:52 AM   #6
FUCCBOI

is it expensive? also i would be on it for like 3+ months wouldnt that be too long
Old 08-07-13, 09:56 AM   #7
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

nah it wouldn't, i'm talking like >9 months or something

it's cheap enough, alldaychemist.com
Old 08-07-13, 09:57 AM   #8
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

assume 24-32mg/day, that's likely what you'll ramp up to
Old 10-07-13, 02:42 PM   #9
FUCCBOI

tfw kanye didn't let me finish

but really, i just lost fucking balance for some shit reason, was so sure i would lock that out. i think that set would've went better if i didnt fuck up the bar path on the 1st rep, so much wasted energy

maybe next time with a not-bent bar ill get 3x5

Last edited by FUCCBOI; 10-07-13 at 02:47 PM.
Old 10-07-13, 05:44 PM   #10
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.17
Threads: 813
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCCBOI View Post

tfw kanye didn't let me finish

but really, i just lost fucking balance for some shit reason, was so sure i would lock that out. i think that set would've went better if i didnt fuck up the bar path on the 1st rep, so much wasted energy

maybe next time with a not-bent bar ill get 3x5
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-13, 03:09 PM   #11
FUCCBOI

failed my fucking press set again so i went yolo and decided to go for a bench max

Old 15-07-13, 03:21 PM   #12
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

120?
Old 15-07-13, 03:22 PM   #13
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

nvm it's in the title
Old 15-07-13, 03:22 PM   #14
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

gw
Old 15-07-13, 03:23 PM   #15
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

man your leg position is weird
Old 15-07-13, 03:30 PM   #16
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 22.87
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

awesome work
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-13, 03:35 PM   #17
FUCCBOI

Quote:
Originally Posted by keflex View Post
man your leg position is weird
why? it's probably because i have long legs.

i used to have them at 90 degrees, flat foot, but i could never get any drive from that
Old 17-07-13, 04:00 PM   #18
FUCCBOI

sickening pr vids incoming
Old 17-07-13, 04:03 PM   #19
FUCCBOI

Old 17-07-13, 04:08 PM   #20
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

still find it entertaining that you film your lifts

otherwise awesome, gw
Old 17-07-13, 04:14 PM   #21
FUCCBOI

i don't record everything, i usually just record to see my form (especially squats), or sometimes a milestone

todays 125 was a lot better than mondays 120. dropped back down to 106kg for a set of 5, gonna stop maxing now and go back to hitting 5s
Old 01-08-13, 12:59 PM   #22
FUCCBOI

114.4kg after the 1st month. have lost all of the bloating, especially in my face but still have a lot of fat to lose.

my weight loss has been odd recently; it seems to come all at once. for several days i was over 116kg and was about to drop my calories to 2800, a day later my weight drops to 115.0. after that i stayed at 115ish for 5 or 6 days. was ready to drop calories til today i woke up and when i put my jeans on they felt looser than yesterday; had dropped to 114.4kg over night.

both my press and my bench have gone to shit but my squats and deadlifts keep increasing; going for 140x5 soon. gonna aim for 5kg/month weight loss from now, and end the cut at 100kg (3months) - i would like to get back to gaining as soon as i can. can't stand getting weak. i would update with a pic but there isn't much of a noticable difference
Old 01-08-13, 01:17 PM   #23
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

tends to work that way with a lot of people, no idea why
Old 01-08-13, 01:30 PM   #24
FUCCBOI

forgot to mention i started alb today
Old 01-08-13, 01:57 PM   #25
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

what dose? you noticed any effects yet? first time i took alb it was VERY noticeable, but that went away in a couple of days
Old 01-08-13, 02:27 PM   #26
FUCCBOI

i just took one this morning and i noticed literally nothing.

i heard that you should work up to it so 4mg day 1, 8mg day 2, 12 day 3 etc.. i'm going to be doing 24mg (8mg 3x daily)
Old 01-08-13, 02:51 PM   #27
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

might need more cause you're a big dude
Old 01-08-13, 02:51 PM   #28
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

i'll be working up to 32mg/day
Old 01-08-13, 03:22 PM   #29
FUCCBOI

i'll see how 24 goes
Old 02-08-13, 05:43 AM   #30
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.17
Threads: 813
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

Decided to join Alby club. Ordered some last night

Sent from the Quattbus
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-13, 04:02 PM   #31
FUCCBOI

adding a barbell complex to another one of my off days and gonna add night walks to my lifting days

prob gonna drop calories to 2600 at the end of the month
Old 16-08-13, 10:31 AM   #32
FUCCBOI

here's me before after pic from when i went 128kg to 88kg in 10months

Old 16-08-13, 10:35 AM   #33
FUCCBOI

then 5months to OP
Old 16-08-13, 10:36 AM   #34
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

man you looked good

where's the high contrast/low brightness tho, need to get photoshop gains
Old 16-08-13, 10:49 AM   #35
FUCCBOI

thanks, in clothes i looked gaunt as hell tho, watching vids from then is a trip

and i just take pics with my potato phone, sometimes with my camera, and upload cbf
Old 19-08-13, 03:05 PM   #36
FUCCBOI

Old 19-08-13, 03:05 PM   #37
FUCCBOI

mirin?
Old 19-08-13, 04:41 PM   #38
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 22.87
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

fo sho
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-13, 04:23 PM   #39
FUCCBOI

weight loss has been slow. cutting to 2600kcal.
Old 27-08-13, 07:41 PM   #40
FUCCBOI

also off alb for the week

Tags
call fuccboi for butsekz, wish fuccboi would bench wilson