Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > Upstanding Young Adults Club > Rules, Feedback and Discussion

View Poll Results: Dollars
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 2 10.53%
6 0 0%
7 1 5.26%
8 0 0%
9 1 5.26%
10 or more 15 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 18-06-13, 09:44 PM   #1
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 23.46
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default Are you willing to chip in for UYAC?

EDIT: paypal is uyac@uyac.com.au

As you know the guy hosting UYAC has packed it in so Quattbus and myself will be taking over the hosting/domain registration shit.

Here is what we are up for straight up (domain registration for 2 years and 1 year hosting)

Godaddy gave me a 25% discount for transferring the domain over.

The economy package will suffice as it allow unlimited bandwidth and 100GB of storage (I think we use 890MB currently)
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-13, 09:46 PM   #2
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 26.75
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

imgur isn't working for me, just type it out
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-13, 09:47 PM   #3
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 15.77
Threads: 832
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

the real question IMO is what can we do with any extra money
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-13, 09:47 PM   #4
Dick Car Derby

Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam

refresh the page, it was being shit for me too earlier

$66
Old 18-06-13, 09:47 PM   #5
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

but give us a way to send money to you already ffs
Old 18-06-13, 09:48 PM   #6
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

come on uyac, let's dig in and donate 14c to charity
Old 18-06-13, 09:48 PM   #7
Dick Car Derby

if we can work out how many people are willing to chip in then we can just divide it by that amount to effectively if we get 10 people then we can make it $6.60 each or something along those lines
Old 18-06-13, 09:48 PM   #8
eintien

eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists

i think i've said this before but i don't really have a way of transferring money online

my solution last time was to give Quattbus some money for it in person but i don't know when i'll see that cunt again
Old 18-06-13, 09:49 PM   #9
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.71
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

waiting for specific reward tiers for donations
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-13, 09:50 PM   #10
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by eintien View Post
i think i've said this before but i don't really have a way of transferring money online

my solution last time was to give Quattbus some money for it in person but i don't know when i'll see that cunt again
what
Old 18-06-13, 09:50 PM   #11
Dick Car Derby

Old 18-06-13, 09:50 PM   #12
Dick Car Derby

we're living the dream
Old 18-06-13, 09:50 PM   #13
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 10.92
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

Quote:
$30
welp so long uyac
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-13, 09:51 PM   #14
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

anyone who doesn't vote 10 or more is a little bitch just btw

this website has given me shitloads more value than $10
Old 18-06-13, 09:51 PM   #15
eintien

Quote:
Originally Posted by keflex View Post
Quote:

what
what?
Old 18-06-13, 09:54 PM   #16
mittens

mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression

Quote:
anyone who doesn't vote 10 or more is a little bitch just btw

this website has given me shitloads more value than $10
throw my ten in for me. i'll pay you back
Old 18-06-13, 09:55 PM   #17
mittens

a forum can be split into two functionalities: posting and lurking. considering i only use half of those, i feel like i should get a 50% discount
Old 18-06-13, 09:58 PM   #18
mittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post
Quote:
$30
welp so long uyac
oh wait
Quote:
$65
Old 18-06-13, 10:13 PM   #19
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

we should replace that with the cereal guy
Old 18-06-13, 11:02 PM   #20
Lazlow

PPD: 7.23
Threads: 265
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Quote:

what
gotta stay off the grid

judgement day
Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-13, 11:09 PM   #21
bb2late
fuck God, eat a egg

PPD: 4.47
Threads: 205
bb2late milleted all the pep
bb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

at least 5 for sure
bb2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-13, 11:10 PM   #22
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

#GroanZone
Old 18-06-13, 11:12 PM   #23
mittens

we should hold a telethon
Old 19-06-13, 12:02 AM   #24
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

PPD: 5.76
Threads: 83
Dancel Pow's Team is: blues
Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

already dedicated my Run Melbourne fundraising to medicans sans frontieres
Dancel Pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-13, 12:03 AM   #25
king of the fags
eheheeheehehehehe

PPD: 2.42
Threads: 223
king of the fags's Team is: power
king of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuck
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

dekar is chucking in 10 for me (ill pay him back later)
king of the fags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-13, 12:06 AM   #26
Silver
:~)

PPD: 3.52
Threads: 21
Silver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoon
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

i'd chip in
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-13, 12:06 AM   #27
Silver
:~)

PPD: 3.52
Threads: 21
Silver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoonSilver has the third spoon

keep the dream alive
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-13, 12:07 AM   #28
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.30
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)

I'll pay. The whole lot if need be
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-13, 12:07 AM   #29
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon

Bank of dekar
Old 19-06-13, 12:09 AM   #30
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAT View Post
I'll pay. The whole lot if need be
You can't just buy uyac over
Old 19-06-13, 12:20 AM   #31
Readman

PPD: 3.91
Threads: 684
Readman's Team is: blues
Readman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuck

I'll chuck in $10.
Readman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-13, 12:21 AM   #32
Dick Car Derby

tat pays for all and mysteriously gets made admin
Old 19-06-13, 12:22 AM   #33
Dick Car Derby

so far (going by who's voted) if we all chuck in $6 then that will be domain for 2 years and hosting for 12 months.

Old 19-06-13, 12:24 AM   #34
Readman

PPD: 3.91
Threads: 684
Readman's Team is: blues
Readman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuckReadman is down to fuck

Can I pay in kind?

I can contribute one of the ties I tried to give away but nobody wanted.
Readman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-13, 12:25 AM   #35
Dick Car Derby

6 ties = $6
Old 19-06-13, 12:30 AM   #36
bb2late
fuck God, eat a egg

PPD: 4.47
Threads: 205
bb2late milleted all the pep
bb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pepbb2late milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

tat's plan to merge the entire forum is coming together
bb2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-13, 12:40 AM   #37
mittens

how many snag shots should i send to godaddy to be the equivalent of $6?
Old 19-06-13, 12:51 AM   #38
Professor Hugedix
president of jiggling

PPD: 3.75
Threads: 96
Professor Hugedix's Team is: crows
Professor Hugedix milleted all the pep
Professor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pepProfessor Hugedix milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

6 of them
Professor Hugedix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-13, 04:05 AM   #39
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 7.86
Threads: 71
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Yeah, I'm down for $10 or whatever is needed
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-13, 05:59 AM   #40
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.47
Threads: 806
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

In

Sent from the Quattbus
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote