Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Media, Tech & Art

User Tag List

Old 03-07-09, 10:11 PM   #1
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 26.71
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien
Default The pattern of soundwaves currently leaving your speakers

Well I just downloaded a remix album of Donkey Kong Country tunes (Kong In Concert), so I'm giving that a good listen. >_>

Good thing about this remix albums is they usually avoid that generic 'original game theme with a doof every ten seconds' crap that quite a few video game theme remixes pull, this is no exception, the whole thing's pretty cool to listen to.
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 10:22 PM   #2
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

PPD: 7.85
Threads: 71
Duck Dodgers's Team is: hawks
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

My mind is currently snaking it's way around the epic clusterfuck of brilliance known as 'Skeletal Lamping' by of Montreal. If there ever was an album cover that represented the music that it contained, this is it.

This thing unfolds into something remarkable.
Duck Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 10:28 PM   #3
Ruda
STOP!

PPD: 1.41
Threads: 49
Ruda's Team is: tigers
Ruda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cunt
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Ruda

I've been listening to a bit of Metallica of late (via GH:M's vids and shit), inspired to after watching the Symphony DVD with Spud. Wouldn't mind suggestions of album downloads downloads. <_<

Gunna get me some Iron Maiden also.
Ruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 10:29 PM   #4
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Duck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depressionDuck Dodgers found the cure for depression

Probably avoid of Montreal then...
Old 03-07-09, 10:34 PM   #5
Slippery
Janky

PPD: 0.03
Threads: 1
Slippery could be a spambot - we aren't sure

I haven't got any new music in a few weeks, I've been really lazy with finding new stuff.

I have been going through the stuff I listened to back in my early highschool years, a lot of it, not great, not great at all.

So many power chords
Slippery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 10:36 PM   #6
eintien

eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists

I've been doing the same, looking at some of the music I have on my computer and thinking 'Why the fuck did I like this at one time?'

I mean, I once listened to Staind. STAIND! THEY'RE FUCKING SHIT!
Old 03-07-09, 10:39 PM   #7
Ruda
STOP!

Ruda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cunt

I don't have much music on the computer, but I do have old CDs. I'm pretty impressed with most of the stuff I used to listen to, although I can see how I've changed in my musical taste.

Jebidiah, you'll always hold a place in my heart.
Old 03-07-09, 10:51 PM   #8
MEATBALL
ROFL at your boyness.

PPD: 0.90
Threads: 32
MEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cuntMEATBALL is a fucken ranga cunt

Mos Def - Auditorium
MEATBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 11:40 PM   #9
adam_91vn
Feels Good Man

PPD: 0.02
Threads: 0
adam_91vn could be a spambot - we aren't sure

Listening to a new band Sunlight Ascending. For anyone that likes explosions in the sky.
adam_91vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 12:57 AM   #10
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.71
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleutheren View Post
My mind is currently snaking it's way around the epic clusterfuck of brilliance known as 'Skeletal Lamping' by of Montreal. If there ever was an album cover that represented the music that it contained, this is it.

This thing unfolds into something remarkable.
Been meaning to pick that up. Does give me an excuse to listen to The Past is a Grotesque Animal though.
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 12:58 AM   #11
C.R.E.A.M.
despicable filth

PPD: 0.10
Threads: 8
C.R.E.A.M. could be a spambot - we aren't sure

dont post
C.R.E.A.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 12:59 AM   #12
C.R.E.A.M.
despicable filth

wait stop i'm going to post in a sec
Old 04-07-09, 12:59 AM   #13
C.R.E.A.M.
despicable filth

no post zone
Old 04-07-09, 01:01 AM   #14
C.R.E.A.M.
despicable filth

ok almost done
Old 04-07-09, 01:03 AM   #15
C.R.E.A.M.
despicable filth

Old 04-07-09, 01:19 AM   #16
El Tigre
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

PPD: 0.22
Threads: 20
El Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM

Listening to Joe Bonamassa because I dl'd his discography. He's a pretty cool guy.
El Tigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 01:28 AM   #17
C.R.E.A.M.
despicable filth

thankyou for not posting guys i really appreciate your patience
Old 04-07-09, 02:57 AM   #18
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 10.90
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stow Away View Post
Wouldn't mind suggestions of album downloads downloads. <_<
Gunna get me some Iron Maiden also.
Suggestions for Metallica albums you mean? If so 'Ride The Lightning' is easily their best. Followed by 'Master Of Puppets.'
As for Maiden you can't go past 'Number Of The Beast.'

I'm currently listening to IWRESTLEDABEARONCE. I was honestly expecting them to be just some lame gimmicky band and was gonna pass on it all together. Glad I didn't though as there's some pretty good stuff. Although, there is still quite a bit of lame gimmicky stuff, such as their lyrics and shitty samples (including the 8 bit mario theme).
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 05:51 AM   #19
mittens

mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression

Actually, after having listened to the whole album, it really isn't worth wading through all the shit to get to the good stuff. So many good songs just ruined with shitty samples.
Old 04-07-09, 06:09 AM   #20
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.28
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)

Listening to a few albums atm:

Death Magnetic, Metallica
He Who Shall Not Bleed, Dimension Zero (with a nice cover of Stayin' Alive)
Slaves of the World, Old Man's Child
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 11:46 AM   #21
eintien

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post
Suggestions for Metallica albums you mean? If so 'Ride The Lightning' is easily their best. Followed by 'Master Of Puppets.'
As for Maiden you can't go past 'Number Of The Beast.'
Pretty much, for Metallica you basically can't go wrong with their first four albums, all the rest after that are pretty...meh, though.

And for Iron Maiden I liked Brave New World a lot too.
Old 04-07-09, 11:47 AM   #22
El Tigre

El Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM

For Maiden you should get Powerslave and Fear of the Dark.
Old 04-07-09, 11:52 AM   #23
Jeremy's Dick
Is in my mouth

PPD: 2.16
Threads: 128
Jeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationship

'Skeletal Lamping' is pretty underrated imo, it gets better with every listen and was one of my favourites of 2008.

Currently listening to Talking Heads: 77
Jeremy's Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 02:02 PM   #24
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 13.45
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Prime View Post
For Maiden you should get Powerslave and Fear of the Dark.
Fear of the Dark only has like 2 good songs on an album that goes for over an hour.

Get Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Piece of Mind and Somewhere in Time.
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 02:03 PM   #25
rampaging bowie

Threads: 10
rampaging bowie moderates for hyperactive forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran View Post
Well I just downloaded a remix album of Donkey Kong Country tunes (Kong In Concert), so I'm giving that a good listen. >_>

Good thing about this remix albums is they usually avoid that generic 'original game theme with a doof every ten seconds' crap that quite a few video game theme remixes pull, this is no exception, the whole thing's pretty cool to listen to.
wow
rampaging bowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 02:05 PM   #26
rampaging bowie

skeletal lamping is pretty bad by of montreal standards
Old 04-07-09, 02:06 PM   #27
C.R.E.A.M.
despicable filth

tbh of montreal are a piss poor act and don't rate amongst similar bands
Old 04-07-09, 02:19 PM   #28
Jeremy's Dick
Is in my mouth

Jeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationship

now now boys, just settle down a bit.
Old 04-07-09, 02:39 PM   #29
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Wait, similar bands?
Old 04-07-09, 02:43 PM   #30
Jeremy's Dick
Is in my mouth

Elephant 6
Old 04-07-09, 02:46 PM   #31
Duck Dodgers
dale rickman rip

Yeah, I suppose you could say some bands from the Elephant 6 collective are similar....but none are better.

(not including NMH. They're not similar, obviously)
Old 04-07-09, 02:57 PM   #32
C.R.E.A.M.
despicable filth

just face it. lamb of god owns your gay band.
Old 04-07-09, 03:02 PM   #33
rampaging bowie

"LoG or nothing" - me on the subject of music
Old 04-07-09, 04:31 PM   #34
eintien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlow's Unused Treadmill View Post
wow
someone's never played Monkey Kong
Old 05-07-09, 01:58 PM   #35
Clancy
-

Threads: 1
Clancy has disabled reputation

I've been listening to two Telefon Tel Aviv remixes most of today: Apparat's Komponent & American Analog Set's The Green Green Grass. They're both on Remixes Compiled.
Clancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-09, 02:02 PM   #36
Ruda
STOP!

I just found some DVDs from my old boss that are filled with metal. Wesome.
Old 06-07-09, 01:40 AM   #37
ChalkFacedGoon

PPD: 0.00
ChalkFacedGoon could be a spambot - we aren't sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
Currently listening to Talking Heads: 77
Brilliant. Stay on this path and Remain in Light will blow your mind.

Lately for me its been Gang Gang Dance and tonnes of early R.E.M.
ChalkFacedGoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-09, 01:42 AM   #38
mittens

Listen to 'The Name Of This Band Is Talking Heads' if you haven't already. Best live album ever.
Old 06-07-09, 10:37 AM   #39
El Tigre

Taylor Swift. She's not that bad...
Old 08-07-09, 05:10 PM   #40
Equinox
PETROL POWERED GOONBAG HOLOCAUST

PPD: 0.01
Equinox could be a spambot - we aren't sure

The Passing (Intro) - Lamb of God
damn awesome way to break into In Your Words, also wicked fun to play on guitar.
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote