User Tag List

Old 09-01-14, 11:58 PM   #1
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.40
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default project club meta-thread

figured a general purpose meta-thread for project club might come in handy. like, a thread for project planning, throwing around general ideas, shit like that.
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 12:04 AM   #2
mittens

mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression

first off a question on project club etiquette. i personally wouldn't consider cooking a project, but what about like food preparation and shit? i was planning on doing a batch of jerky tomorrow, which will be my first batch in a store bought smoker (my previous smoker was a jury-rigged 200L drum). anyone want me to take pics and shit of the process? i'll be doing a batch of bacon as well as soon as i get more curing salt
Old 10-01-14, 12:15 AM   #3
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.83
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post
first off a question on project club etiquette. i personally wouldn't consider cooking a project, but what about like food preparation and shit?
well sausage already project club'd making a salad, seems like it's fair game

Quote:
i was planning on doing a batch of jerky tomorrow, which will be my first batch in a store bought smoker (my previous smoker was a jury-rigged 200L drum). anyone want me to take pics and shit of the process? i'll be doing a batch of bacon as well as soon as i get more curing salt
sure
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 04:17 AM   #4
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

PPD: 8.16
Threads: 1077
sausage milleted all the pep
sausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

yeah anything and everything is fair game in project club, a bit like arans mum on a saturday night
sausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 05:37 AM   #5
Grandpa
like paper in fire

PPD: 4.67
Threads: 295
Grandpa's Team is: bombers
Grandpa found the cure for depression
Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

I'd legit like to see this

Tapatalk
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 05:38 AM   #6
Grandpa
like paper in fire

Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression

Quote:
first off a question on project club etiquette. i personally wouldn't consider cooking a project, but what about like food preparation and shit? i was planning on doing a batch of jerky tomorrow, which will be my first batch in a store bought smoker (my previous smoker was a jury-rigged 200L drum). anyone want me to take pics and shit of the process? i'll be doing a batch of bacon as well as soon as i get more curing salt

Tapatalk
Old 10-01-14, 09:08 AM   #7
Dick Car Derby

PPD: 24.49
Threads: 1461
Dick Car Derby's Team is: eagles
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)

def interested in jerky.

maybe not as much as IRS would be but pretty close
Dick Car Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 10:52 AM   #8
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

sausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pep

i think with 'jerk' in the title in any way shape or form irs will be at least infinity times more interested than you kotche
Old 10-01-14, 12:09 PM   #9
Grandpa
like paper in fire

Tapatalk
Old 10-01-14, 12:16 PM   #10
Dick Car Derby

Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam
Dick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcamDick Car Derby should get a webcam

Sausage gets jokes

Sent from my GT-I9100T
Old 10-01-14, 05:47 PM   #11
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 16.46
Threads: 831
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)

yeah jerky is mad cool post pics
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 05:56 PM   #12
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 16.49
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Don't count on mittens the lurker posting shit. He'll probably set up his camera and just sit behind it looking through the viewfinder taking no pics

jerking it
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 06:21 PM   #13
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.72
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

all projects welcome.
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 06:21 PM   #14
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny No-Post View Post
Don't count on mittens the lurker posting shit. He'll probably set up his camera and just sit behind it looking through the viewfinder taking no pics

jerking it
coming from Vinny-no-project
Old 10-01-14, 06:32 PM   #15
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

this just in

new tomato pruning thread starring the hand
Old 10-01-14, 07:41 PM   #16
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 铁屁股 View Post
Quote:

jerking it
coming from Vinny-no-project
All of my projects predate project club
Old 11-01-14, 12:47 AM   #17
mittens

i ended up going to st. kilda baths for beers. maybe tomorrow
Old 11-01-14, 11:44 AM   #18
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Quote:

jerking it
Old 11-01-14, 11:52 AM   #19
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

nothing gets past vin
Old 11-01-14, 08:35 PM   #20
mittens

i was under my house all day running data cables. was a fucken nightmare
Old 12-01-14, 04:11 PM   #21
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 27.93
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

sausage believes in project club
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-14, 04:20 PM   #22
fucko
reddit gold prospector

PPD: 6.75
Threads: 254
fucko's Team is: eagles
fucko found the cure for depression
fucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

Quote:
i was under my house all day running data cables. was a fucken nightmare
you could have project clubbed this
fucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-14, 04:22 PM   #23
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 12-01-14, 04:30 PM   #24
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

Old 12-01-14, 04:35 PM   #25
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Old 12-01-14, 04:38 PM   #26
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

Old 12-01-14, 05:17 PM   #27
fucko
reddit gold prospector

PPD: 6.75
Threads: 254
fucko's Team is: eagles
fucko found the cure for depression
fucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

fucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-14, 06:37 PM   #28
BM2
RIP! UYAC bog (。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8

PPD: 4.27
Threads: 78
BM2 found the cure for depression
BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)

I like this story
BM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-14, 07:47 PM   #29
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

its a veritable compendium
Old 12-01-14, 07:51 PM   #30
Dick Car Derby

Old 01-03-14, 03:56 PM   #31
mittens

moving out with the gf in a few months. aiming for mid-year but may take a bit longer. gonna have to look into gardening. will at the very least start with a little herb patch. looking at joints with big yards though, so i'll most likely do some veggies and that at some point. i really don't know anything about gardening though, so i'll prob pick up some books or whatever.
Old 01-03-14, 03:57 PM   #32
mittens

is buying already established trees and planting them in your yard a thing? seems like it'd be a thing. def wanna put a lemon tree in if the joint doesn't already have one. never lived at a house without one. maybe a lime tree too.
Old 01-03-14, 03:58 PM   #33
mittens

wouldn't mind a chicken coop as well. but it really seems like the cunts would be noisy as fuck 24/7 and i'd end up going out the back yard and choking the shit outta them.
Old 01-03-14, 03:59 PM   #34
mittens

i'd be getting a dog too (a basenji specifically) so i don't know how well they'd go together either.
Old 01-03-14, 04:00 PM   #35
mittens

i should look into dog training too. apparently basenjis are fair hard to train. never really trained a dog before either. might read up on it and see how it goes. if it goes terribly, then i'll throw money at some cunt until the dog is good
Old 01-03-14, 06:15 PM   #36
mittens

starting a glory box

Old 01-03-14, 06:17 PM   #37
mittens

got the prongs out for a decently priced le creuset fry pan and french oven
Old 01-03-14, 06:18 PM   #38
mittens

got my wustof 8 incher already obv. have their 3 and a half inch paring knife coming in the mail too
Old 01-03-14, 06:45 PM   #39
mittens

nicked the uranium glass citrus juicer out the kitchen. these plebs can make do with the two regular glass ones
Old 01-03-14, 06:52 PM   #40
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

mate theres about 15 threads there already

cant wait for all the pics