Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Project Club

User Tag List

Old 10-02-14, 06:39 PM   #1
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 15.06
Threads: 801
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Super 86

So, this is the thread where I post about what I'm going to do to the 86.

First some pics
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 06:42 PM   #2
Wally Poois
Wishy washy faggot with no conviction

PPD: 14.11
Threads: 930
Wally Poois's Team is: cats
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatterarbro View Post
First some pics
Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 07:02 PM   #3
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon

Old 10-02-14, 07:04 PM   #4
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.40
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Put a subie badge on it. It'll be the new commodores with chev badges
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 07:08 PM   #5
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

FUCK!
Old 10-02-14, 07:08 PM   #6
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Wrote out a massive post and it killed itself
Old 10-02-14, 07:10 PM   #7
Scorpio
Nic Nat

PPD: 5.59
Threads: 39
Scorpio's Team is: eagles
Scorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoon
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

tbh I would just leave it aesthetically

i.e. don't rice up the exterior, it looks good as it is
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 07:10 PM   #8
Scorpio
Nic Nat

Scorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoonScorpio has the third spoon

though I am not a fan of the factory rims, get rid of those
Old 10-02-14, 07:11 PM   #9
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

So what will I do/not do?

Suspension.
After the weekend and streaking away from everyone on the bumpy twisties, I'm keeping it stock. I do more drive days than track days and it handles beautifully, so changing it will probably not improve it.

Engine could be a bit more charismatic and more power is never bad. ITBs, exhaust and a tune should be enough.

Brakes could be a little better. Pads + rotors should be plenty.

Tyres could do with a slight upgrade too. I wouldn't go for something as grippy as the Super Sports as that would kill all the fun. I still want it to be slidy but have more feel. With new tyres I'd probably get new wheels too. 17x7.5 would keep them narrow enough to keep the car enjoyable.

Cosmetically, remove the rear spoiler and put a ducktail on it

Old 10-02-14, 07:12 PM   #10
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

As for when will I do it, undecided if I will start sooner or wait till the warranty runs out
Old 10-02-14, 07:18 PM   #11
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
Same.

Thinking of something like Rays RE30 or CE28 or maybe Oz Superleggera.

http://rayswheels.com.au/wheels/index8124.html?d=65
http://rayswheels.com.au/wheels/indexcf8f.html?d=11
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand
Old 10-02-14, 07:23 PM   #12
Scorpio
Nic Nat

Quote:
Quote:
Same.

Not bad choices. I generally prefer less spokes though.

As for tyres, probably just some low tier everyday potenzas?

Post courtesy of Tapatalk enabled device.
Old 10-02-14, 07:58 PM   #13
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

PPD: 8.16
Threads: 1077
sausage milleted all the pep
sausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

my advice:

keep it stock all round

or if you want to be a massive faggot make sure its bolt on bolt off stuff you can ditch for when you sell

i dont gaf what people say the evidence is clear for all to see: original classics sell more than fucked with ones

dont do it

that spoiler is GAY
sausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 07:59 PM   #14
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

sausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pepsausage milleted all the pep

and dont listen to these subaru homos the toyota will be the sought after model in years to come
Old 10-02-14, 07:59 PM   #15
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

subaru havent made a decent car since the brumby
Old 10-02-14, 08:22 PM   #16
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.40
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sausage View Post
and dont listen to these subaru homos the toyota will be the sought after model in years to come

The subie will be the rarer though
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 08:33 PM   #17
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.72
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
tbh I would just leave it aesthetically

i.e. don't rice up the exterior, it looks good as it is
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 08:34 PM   #18
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Same.

Also prefer less/fat spokes
Old 10-02-14, 08:34 PM   #19
bagsnake
bogsnake

Quote:
my advice:

keep it stock all round

or if you want to be a massive faggot make sure its bolt on bolt off stuff you can ditch for when you sell

i dont gaf what people say the evidence is clear for all to see: original classics sell more than fucked with ones

dont do it

that spoiler is GAY
voice of reason

Old 10-02-14, 08:35 PM   #20
bagsnake
bogsnake

paint some sick flames on it

maybe a dragon

and put LEDs under the chassis
Old 10-02-14, 08:35 PM   #21
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 10-02-14, 08:35 PM   #22
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 10-02-14, 08:39 PM   #23
Scorpio
Nic Nat

Don't forget the stick-on faux race cap on the fuel door.

Old 10-02-14, 09:01 PM   #24
Lazlow

PPD: 7.52
Threads: 263
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

carbon fibre hood wrap
Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 09:08 PM   #25
bagsnake
bogsnake

NOS. Quats needs NOS
Old 10-02-14, 09:32 PM   #26
Scorpio
Nic Nat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlow View Post
carbon fibre hood wrap
**carbon fibre wrap on all sky-facing faded/hail damaged surfaces**
Old 11-02-14, 06:48 PM   #27
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Same.

Yeah still looking for some cool 5 spokers
Potenzas, Direzza DZ101s maybe
Old 11-02-14, 06:49 PM   #28
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
my advice:

keep it stock all round

dont do it

that spoiler is GAY
It would just be bolt on. Also there will be too many of them to be a classic.
Will only modify to actually improve the car
Old 11-02-14, 06:49 PM   #29
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post
Quote:

The subie will be the rarer though
This. Subaru are limited to about 400 per year. Toyota sell 600 a month
Old 11-02-14, 06:49 PM   #30
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 铁屁股 View Post
paint some sick flames on it

maybe a dragon

and put LEDs under the chassis
Old 11-02-14, 06:49 PM   #31
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Don't forget the stick-on faux race cap on the fuel door.

Old 11-02-14, 06:49 PM   #32
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlow View Post
carbon fibre hood wrap
Old 11-02-14, 06:49 PM   #33
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 铁屁股 View Post
NOS. Quats needs NOS
2 bottles. The big ones. And I need it tonight
Old 11-02-14, 06:53 PM   #34
bagsnake
bogsnake

Old 11-02-14, 06:55 PM   #35
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

Quote:
Quote:
my advice:

keep it stock all round

dont do it

that spoiler is GAY
Also there will be too many of them to be a classic.

crap reasoning

they made tons of minis, chev impalas, monaros, chargers, e-types, series 1 landrovers

20 years of crashes, fucking-with and track write-offs will mean it will be an appreciating classic no matter how many they make
Old 11-02-14, 06:56 PM   #36
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

also the model t
Old 11-02-14, 06:56 PM   #37
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

and the beetle

try finding an original one with matching numbers now good luck
Old 11-02-14, 06:57 PM   #38
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

and the jeep [ww2]
Old 11-02-14, 07:03 PM   #39
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
my advice:

keep it stock all round

dont do it

that spoiler is GAY
Also there will be too many of them to be a classic.

crap reasoning

they made tons of minis, chev impalas, monaros, chargers, e-types, series 1 landrovers

20 years of crashes, fucking-with and track write-offs will mean it will be an appreciating classic no matter how many they make

Modern cars more are made, they last longer and people have started realising there's money in classics so more are being kept in garages.
Old 11-02-14, 07:09 PM   #40
sausage
Stupid Old Cunt

bollocks

Tags
gran tendulkar 86, Quattbus confirmed a woman because no map skill, Quattbusqontentqorner, super 86 more like pooper 86