Never. 12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 16-11-09, 12:13 PM   #1
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.26
Threads: 810
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Coffee

How do you drink yours?
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 12:45 PM   #2
AndrewFoersChumpington
:)

PPD: 0.37
Threads: 32
AndrewFoersChumpington moderates for hyperactive forums
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to AndrewFoersChumpington

If I got to a cafe I always get a long machiato but I normally just make my own with a plunger.
AndrewFoersChumpington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 01:04 PM   #3
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 15.53
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

I don't imagine that Satan's diarrhoeic arsehole would taste as bad as coffee.
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 01:36 PM   #4
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
If I got to a cafe I always get a long machiato but I normally just make my own with a plunger.
Plunger ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindik8or View Post
I don't imagine that Satan's diarrhoeic arsehole would taste as bad as coffee.
What the hell is wrong with you?
Old 16-11-09, 01:36 PM   #5
Ruda
STOP!

PPD: 1.38
Threads: 49
Ruda's Team is: tigers
Ruda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cunt
Send a message via MSN to Ruda

Coffee is for chumps.
Ruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 01:43 PM   #6
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quattbus View Post
What the hell is wrong with you?
I think it's cuz I have tastebuds.
Old 16-11-09, 01:49 PM   #7
Lazlow

PPD: 7.11
Threads: 265
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I like coffee that has shit added to it so it doesn't taste like coffee. My boss drinks a triple shot esspresso, which I was accidentally given one day.. it was like drinking hot dirt.
Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 02:12 PM   #8
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 26.27
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stow Away View Post
Coffee is for chumps.
This.

'Coffee' flavoured food and drink, however, is quite good, especially ice-cream and Dare Iced Coffee.
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 02:23 PM   #9
Lisa

PPD: 0.76
Threads: 24
Lisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM
Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Skype™ to Lisa

Coke is better.
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 02:30 PM   #10
#1 Millet Fan

PPD: 7.73
Threads: 278
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

Coffee tastes fucking horrible, I have no idea how people drink that shit.
#1 Millet Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 02:59 PM   #11
AndrewFoersChumpington

Quote:
Plunger ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
What do you use?
Old 16-11-09, 03:27 PM   #12
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
What do you use?
Either a cooktop or a proper electric machine.

BTW. Everyone else is banned.
Old 16-11-09, 03:51 PM   #13
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 10.72
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Either a cooktop or a proper electric machine.

BTW. Everyone else is banned.
Enjoy your bitter, burnt coffee.

True story: the French Press (or plunger) is the best method, as it retains all the natural oils of the bean.
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 03:53 PM   #14
AndrewFoersChumpington

I heard that too, but I'm yet to find a plunger which doesn't leave a shit load of grains at the bottom of the cup.
Old 16-11-09, 04:00 PM   #15
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

True story: being shit on by a seagull is heaps better than being shit on by a pigeon.
Old 16-11-09, 04:04 PM   #16
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 10.72
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

Quote:
I heard that too, but I'm yet to find a plunger which doesn't leave a shit load of grains at the bottom of the cup.
You need to grind your beans courser. Or, if you're buying pre-ground, I'm pretty sure you can buy grounds specifically for plungers.
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 04:09 PM   #17
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post
You need to grind your beans courser. Or, if you're buying pre-ground, I'm pretty sure you can buy grounds specifically for plungers.
HA HA! Beans.
Old 16-11-09, 04:29 PM   #18
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

PPD: 5.65
Threads: 83
Dancel Pow's Team is: blues
Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Latte, I'm a pretty ordinary dude.

What's with all these coffee hating dickheads!!
Dancel Pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 04:44 PM   #19
eintien

eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists

Maybe it's just that we don't like putting shit into our bodies, wanker.

OOOOOH TURPENTINE!
Old 16-11-09, 05:06 PM   #20
Bad Mother Arse Lover

PPD: 2.00
Threads: 10
Bad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationship
Send a message via AIM to Bad Mother Arse Lover Send a message via MSN to Bad Mother Arse Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAwesome View Post
Coffee tastes fucking horrible, I have no idea how people drink that shit.
With straight black coffee, the key is to man-up; take a sip; swish it around a bit, then wait about 90 seconds before resuming. Your palette has to adjust. Once it has, it can taste quite nice. Almost like chocolate and/or caramel for grown ups.

I usually do strong espresso (short/long). Occasionally do a ristretto but at nearly $50 a kg, it's a waste of good bean, since you haven't fully extracted.

Since my filter has worn out and everything my machine produces tastes like plunger coffee (you can't go home again), I've been slacking off on the coffee. Consequentially, I need a couple of hours more sleep a night and generally feel like shit. I need to get a replacement filter soon...
Bad Mother Arse Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 05:10 PM   #21
Bad Mother Arse Lover

Bad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationship
Send a message via AIM to Bad Mother Arse Lover Send a message via MSN to Bad Mother Arse Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post
The problem with coarse grinding is the expense. You can refill a plunger a couple of times but between the amount of grind you put into it initially and the top-up required when refilling with water (and the fact that you've just made enough coffee for 6 people), it gets expensive.
Old 16-11-09, 05:18 PM   #22
#1 Millet Fan

#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyIcky View Post
With straight black coffee, the key is to man-up; take a sip; swish it around a bit, then wait about 90 seconds before resuming. Your palette has to adjust. Once it has, it can taste quite nice. Almost like chocolate and/or caramel for grown ups.
I really, really doubt that would stop it tasting like bitter crap.
Old 16-11-09, 08:55 PM   #23
mcfustin
Junior Burger

PPD: 0.00
Threads: 0
mcfustin could be a spambot - we aren't sure

If I'm at work, latte. If I'm at home, plunger. I can't function at work without a morning coffee and a post-lunch coffee.
mcfustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 09:01 PM   #24
immol8
likes ducks

PPD: 0.52
Threads: 16
immol8's Team is: swans
immol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMimmol8 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM

I recently got a plunger so I can have a nice coffee with my pancakes on Sundays.
immol8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 09:11 PM   #25
Bad Mother Arse Lover

Quote:
I really, really doubt that would stop it tasting like bitter crap.
Well, it may take you a while to work-up to black, unsweetened coffee. Once you're there, though, it's very difficult to go back. I imagine it's not unlike learning to drink or smoke.
Old 16-11-09, 09:13 PM   #26
#1 Millet Fan

For someone who doesn't drink or smoke, you're making it even less appealing. >_>
Old 16-11-09, 09:15 PM   #27
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Coffee is an acquired taste, but once acquired, oh man, you just can't leave it alone.
Old 16-11-09, 09:18 PM   #28
Tremendous Boob
fag account

PPD: 0.91
Threads: 28
Tremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM

You're scaring them.
Tremendous Boob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-09, 09:31 PM   #29
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

Dancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoonDancel Pow has the third spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Brockman View Post
Maybe it's just that we don't like putting shit into our bodies, wanker.
Old 16-11-09, 10:25 PM   #30
Bad Mother Arse Lover

Quote:
For someone who doesn't drink or smoke, you're making it even less appealing. >_>
I still don't like alcohol.
Old 16-11-09, 10:32 PM   #31
Lazlow

PPD: 7.11
Threads: 265
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-09, 07:31 PM   #32
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.66
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Long Macc usually, although my coffee drinking is by no means frequent.
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-09, 03:40 PM   #33
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 16.72
Threads: 343
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

any cunt who doesn't drink coffee is shit, and if you drink tea instead you're even shitter.
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-09, 03:45 PM   #34
Tremendous Boob
fag account

PPD: 0.91
Threads: 28
Tremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMTremendous Boob 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM

What if you drink both?
Tremendous Boob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-09, 03:51 PM   #35
#1 Millet Fan

Tea is pretty awesome, especially ice tea.
Old 26-11-09, 04:46 PM   #36
Dancel Pow
good kid maff city

I drink both. Explain that smart guy
Old 26-11-09, 04:53 PM   #37
eintien

You're half a shit
Old 26-11-09, 04:57 PM   #38
Ruda
STOP!

PPD: 1.38
Threads: 49
Ruda's Team is: tigers
Ruda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cunt
Send a message via MSN to Ruda

Thorpy says you're fuly shit.
Ruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-09, 06:18 PM   #39
Bad Mother Arse Lover

I have been known to enjoy an occasional cup of Lady Grey.
Old 26-11-09, 08:55 PM   #40
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 16.72
Threads: 343
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

god almighty
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote