User Tag List

Old 08-06-16, 12:33 PM   #1
bogsnake
bagsnake

PPD: 6.53
Threads: 469
bogsnake's Team is: magpies
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Thread for vape club

Looking forward to only mittens and myself posting
bogsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-16, 12:34 PM   #2
bogsnake
bagsnake

bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone

Mt baker's butterscotch juice is fucken delicious

But it's been so long since I was punching darts on the reg I gotta reduce myself to 2mg of nicotine instead of 6, I'm gonna miss that sweet sweet head rush
Old 08-06-16, 12:35 PM   #3
bogsnake
bagsnake

Choc mint is fairly average btw but may be better with a different structure, I just went 50/50 and 6mg
Old 08-06-16, 12:40 PM   #4
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 16.61
Threads: 831
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)

i've only got the one juice flavour i got at the shop with my vape, this one

https://vapeindustries.com.au/shop/e...liquid-max-vg/

haven't really bothered investigating further, i'll do that when this runs out. you guys got any recs?
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-16, 12:43 PM   #5
bogsnake
bagsnake

Mittens put me on to mt baker who I've been using almost exclusively

Best ones I've had so far are blue moo (sweet) thug juice (kinda sweet but also menthol) and butterscotch (creamy and delightful)

I'm on the hunt for a good cigar flavoured juice that doesn't taste like burnt hair
Old 08-06-16, 12:47 PM   #6
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

yeah these guys look sweet, was planning to grab a light nicotine bottle next go around so i'll give them a run
Old 08-06-16, 12:49 PM   #7
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.89
Threads: 2211
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Chugging down the thug juice
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-16, 12:50 PM   #8
bogsnake
bagsnake

Yeah if you're not a heavy smoker go for the smallest nicotine content, I've been going with 6 but starting to find it harsh even though it gives me kickass head spins
Old 08-06-16, 12:53 PM   #9
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

i don't smoke cigs at all really, the occasional social smoke never became any sort of habit. went through a half-deck a day when i went to thailand with the lads because they were dirt cheap, then came home and didn't smoke for a couple months. just want to get a lil more from my unit than clouds, nicotine head spins are a bit of fun esp. when you're baked
Old 08-06-16, 03:54 PM   #10
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.82
Threads: 341
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

What's the most autistic club on UYAC

D20
MTG
Vape

Hmmmm

Tapatap
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-16, 03:56 PM   #11
fucko
reddit gold prospector

PPD: 6.82
Threads: 254
fucko's Team is: eagles
fucko found the cure for depression
fucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

asian missus club
fucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-16, 03:58 PM   #12
fucko
reddit gold prospector

PPD: 6.82
Threads: 254
fucko's Team is: eagles
fucko found the cure for depression
fucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

rei waifu club
fucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-16, 04:01 PM   #13
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.86
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millethouse View Post

D20
MTG
Vape

Hmmmm

Tapatap
guess i need to start vaping for the trifecta
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-16, 04:08 PM   #14
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 11.50
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_dick_gangsta View Post
Choc mint is fairly average btw but may be better with a different structure, I just went 50/50 and 6mg
50/50 is pretty much the go to for decent flavour. if it doesn't taste good at 50/50 then it just never will. that said, it may need time to steep. so just leave it for a few weeks and try it again. might come good. shake it every now and then and pop the cap off if you can be fucked too
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-16, 04:09 PM   #15
mittens

mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolfang View Post
i've only got the one juice flavour i got at the shop with my vape, this one

https://vapeindustries.com.au/shop/e...liquid-max-vg/

haven't really bothered investigating further, i'll do that when this runs out. you guys got any recs?
what kinda flavours you looking for?
Old 08-06-16, 04:15 PM   #16
mittens

Quote:
Mittens put me on to mt baker who I've been using almost exclusively

Best ones I've had so far are blue moo (sweet) thug juice (kinda sweet but also menthol) and butterscotch (creamy and delightful)

I'm on the hunt for a good cigar flavoured juice that doesn't taste like burnt hair
check out el toro juices. p sure they sell them on giant vapes. supposed to be decent cigar flavours. they actually extract the flavour from actual tobacco, rather than just use a tobacco flavouring like the others tend to do
Old 08-06-16, 04:17 PM   #17
mittens

Quote:
Yeah if you're not a heavy smoker go for the smallest nicotine content, I've been going with 6 but starting to find it harsh even though it gives me kickass head spins
yeah i started on 12 and now ive moved down to 6. i was smoking a pack a day though. might move down to 3 in a couple months
Old 08-06-16, 04:20 PM   #18
mittens

Quote:
i don't smoke cigs at all really, the occasional social smoke never became any sort of habit. went through a half-deck a day when i went to thailand with the lads because they were dirt cheap, then came home and didn't smoke for a couple months. just want to get a lil more from my unit than clouds, nicotine head spins are a bit of fun esp. when you're baked
if you want a bit more than just clouds, try something not max vg (like the one you bought is max vg). the more pg in the mix the more throat hit you get. i like 50/50 because it gives you that bit of harshness on your throat on the way down, just like cigarette smoke
Old 08-06-16, 04:21 PM   #19
mittens

oh dekar, you might appreciate velvet cloud too. all their ingredients are certified organic. their nutty cookie is prob one of my fav flavours
Old 08-06-16, 04:25 PM   #20
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post
Quote:
if you want a bit more than just clouds, try something not max vg (like the one you bought is max vg). the more pg in the mix the more throat hit you get. i like 50/50 because it gives you that bit of harshness on your throat on the way down, just like cigarette smoke
Yeah that's actually what I'm looking for, will make sure the next buy has the right mix. Do you find menthol flavours add to the hit at all?

tapootoke
Old 08-06-16, 04:27 PM   #21
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Quote:
oh dekar, you might appreciate velvet cloud too. all their ingredients are certified organic. their nutty cookie is prob one of my fav flavours
Lol, I'll probably need to be buying organic everything before I worry about my juice and fruit & veggies are too exxy for me to pay the premium

tapootoke
Old 08-06-16, 04:37 PM   #22
mittens

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah that's actually what I'm looking for, will make sure the next buy has the right mix. Do you find menthol flavours add to the hit at all?

tapootoke
yeah for sure. when i first transitioned over from smoking i was p much exclusively vaping 50/50 with menthol to keep the monkey off my back. my go to was extreme ice from mount baker with 4 extra flavour shots in a 50/50 mix at 12mg of nicotine. shit is so strong you could use it to strip paint. wouldn't recommend if you're not a heavy smoker
Old 08-06-16, 04:41 PM   #23
mittens

in general for those wondering: the more vg in the mix, the smoother it is and also the bigger the clouds. the more pg, the more throat hit you get, but also the fuller the flavour.

50/50 is considered a high pg ratio. i wouldn't really go too much higher pg than 50%. it gets really watery so you can run into leakage issues, plus it'll give you a decent kick in the throat. not many places sell shit above 50% pg too, so if you get hooked on it, you'll be left frustrated
Old 08-06-16, 05:48 PM   #24
Joe Camel Toe
We've made a huge mistake.

PPD: 3.80
Threads: 116
Joe Camel Toe's Team is: eagles
Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)

I'm eventually gonna get around to getting a new unit, I just can't be fucked researching it at the moment. I will post in vape club when the time comes
Joe Camel Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-16, 08:16 PM   #25
bogsnake
bagsnake

i've retreated to my chambers to imbibe more of this butterscotch juice, it's so good

finding 6mg way too harsh though
Old 10-06-16, 08:16 PM   #26
bogsnake
bagsnake

gives me a buzz though which is thoroughly delightful
Old 10-06-16, 09:28 PM   #27
mittens

im currently sucking down shurb by jimmy the juice man, which i've chucked a fuckload of menthol into. took a while for the menthol to work through, but it's finally starting to work its magic
Old 10-06-16, 09:38 PM   #28
bogsnake
bagsnake

Too much menthol fucks up my mojo, I only like the part menthol flavours. Only time I ever liked menthol darts was when I was on mdma
Old 10-06-16, 09:38 PM   #29
bogsnake
bagsnake

Keen to get more hawk sauce, might have to put in another order
Old 10-06-16, 09:54 PM   #30
mittens

the hawk sauce i got had to steep for ages before it came good. tried it straight out the box and it tasted like plasticine
Old 10-06-16, 09:57 PM   #31
bogsnake
bagsnake

How big a bottle did you get? I've never had that problem
Old 10-06-16, 10:50 PM   #32
mittens

15ml from memory. plasticine flavour is something i've run into with a few juices. it's usually that, a floral flavour or like a weird alcohol type flavour that tells me the juice needs to steep a while
Old 10-06-16, 10:51 PM   #33
mittens

either that or the flavour is good, but tastes more muted than what you'd expect.
Old 10-06-16, 11:24 PM   #34
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millethouse View Post

D20

MTG

Vape

Hmmmm

Tapatap
guess i need to start vaping for the trifecta

How's this going Dastardly

Tapatap
Old 10-06-16, 11:44 PM   #35
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.86
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

i was near some humidifiers today, that's pretty close right
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-16, 12:03 AM   #36
Millethouse
Junior Mod

We got a new number 1 in the house

Tapatap
Old 11-06-16, 11:00 AM   #37
bogsnake
bagsnake

that feeling when you wanna try a new flavour but your tank still has plenty of juice left in it
Old 11-06-16, 11:01 AM   #38
bogsnake
bagsnake

VAPE LYF am i right fellas?
Old 12-06-16, 03:48 PM   #39
mittens

Buy more tanks bro. I have like ten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 17-06-16, 09:46 PM   #40
bogsnake
bagsnake

Mixed blue moo with butterscotch, tastes like a warm pie cooling on an old lady's windowsill