Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Shake Club

User Tag List

Old 03-07-09, 10:58 PM   #1
Ruda
STOP!

PPD: 1.41
Threads: 49
Ruda's Team is: tigers
Ruda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cunt
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Ruda
Default Diet and Fitness Discussion

I've got a pretty decent diet at the moment, IMO.

0630: Porridge and banana.
1030: 2 pieces of fruit, Soy Yogurt.
1230: Basic Sandwich and a piece of fruit. It can be a salad or a Jam sammich, depending on how much time I have in the morning.
1630: Snack of some kind. Usually 2 pieces of multigrain toast.
1900: Dinner. Generally pretty good, as mum is big on healthy shit.

I've been meaning to go to the gym more, but having a very phsically demanding job, I can't be arsed when I come home. I've been thinking of getting up earlier and going to the gym before work.

Last edited by Quatterarbro; 25-07-09 at 04:10 PM.
Ruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 11:02 PM   #2
Slippery
Janky

PPD: 0.03
Threads: 1
Slippery could be a spambot - we aren't sure

Breakfast: Weetbix or Sultana Bran (no added sugar) and a banana
If I go to the gym I have a protein shake
Lunch: Pasta, maybe tuna on toast or a pb sammy
Arvo: Whatever crap we have in the house, this is where I screw up with a pie or instant noodles pretty often
Dinner: Usually pretty healthy, pretty rare to be bad food, never take-away
Often have more sultana bran through the day

Unfortunately since I work at McD to pay for my jet-setting uni lifestyle <.< I eat a fair bit more then I would otherwise if I'm working
Slippery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 11:13 PM   #3
adam_91vn
Feels Good Man

PPD: 0.02
Threads: 0
adam_91vn could be a spambot - we aren't sure

Breakfast: Oats or Special K and some yogurt
Lunch: Sushi
Dinner: Usually meat and Carbs

Fruit spread in between
adam_91vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 11:16 PM   #4
franks

PPD: 0.04
franks could be a spambot - we aren't sure

I've been eating shitloads recently, but I have a fast metabolism and I've been going to the gym, so it's alright.

Gym routine:

A:
- Dumbbell Bench Press
- Lat Pulldown
- Overhead Press
- Seated Row
- Squats

B:
- Squats
- Deadlift
- Weighted Chin ups / Lat Pulldown
- Weighted Dips
- Random Ab work

I gym every second day and alternate between A and B.
franks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 11:16 PM   #5
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 26.75
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

I've been trying to improve my diet lately, past two-three weeks I've eaten really shittily due to being sick, being hungover or being fucked over by exams.

But, anyway, usually I go through one path of these in a day

Morning: Cereal some days (Coco Pops atm >_>, Nutri-Grain, or Weetbix), others I'll have toast with jam or vegemite, or sometimes I'll put baked beans on it

Lunch: Make a sandwich with ham, tomato and whatever else looks good at the time, tuna and tomato sandwich, just straight smoked tuna out of a bowl, sometimes I'll heat up some canned soup

Dinner:
Whatever mother dearest makes, which is usually exceptionally healthy to help with my dad's diabetes anyway, so I usually don't worry about that. Usually won't have the same thing within about two weeks too.

Snack:
Usually whatever fruit I can find in the crisper, whatever yoghurt is sitting in the fridge, slices of cheese, canned fruit, a biscuit or two, glass of Milo, or if I'm feeling really bad and it's there in the cupboard, maybe rip into a block of chocolate, or hit up the potato chips.

And starting Monday I'm going to try and start making daily visits to the park down the road, get some running and exercises going.
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 11:20 PM   #6
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.71
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: Generally nothing, unless there's something in particular presented to me
Dinner: Something relatively healthy, Mum knows what she's doing.

Generally go and drink a fair amount of Coke and/or Mocha Chills during the day, which I should go and switch with what but, as the rest of my diet shows, I generally just can't be fucked at the moment.
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 12:06 AM   #7
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 18.94
Threads: 2218
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

my diet has been shit since my gf isn't here to cook for me. I managed to become totally dependent in about 8 months. It didn't used to be like this BEFORE we moved in.
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 12:24 AM   #8
Bad Mother Arse Lover

PPD: 2.04
Threads: 10
Bad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationship
Send a message via AIM to Bad Mother Arse Lover Send a message via MSN to Bad Mother Arse Lover

No exercise routine ATM, diet is all over the place.
Bad Mother Arse Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 04:41 AM   #9
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.30
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSISRSRI View Post
my diet has been shit since my gf isn't here to cook for me. I managed to become totally dependent in about 8 months. It didn't used to be like this BEFORE we moved in.
I can totally relate because neither me nor Jackie can ever be fucked cooking for ourselves if the other is at work.

Cooking for eachother is a different story.

We've been using Weightwatchers recipes to cook dinner, which Jackie scammed from her Mum at the start of the year. It's interesting just how similar you can make a dish without resorting to pre-made sauces (pasta sauces and even stir-fry mixtures are quite easily replicated) or using anything but canola spray when cooking :P The key with meat, especially, is to eat smaller portions of better quality (which means eye fillets )

She follows the whole days diet pretty strictly, eats heaps of fish and goes to the gym up to 4 times a week while I am a pretty spontaneous eater, grazing on random pieces of fruit and a variety of cereal bars when I get peckish. I don't go to the gym but run with Jackie if the opportunity comes up (around the neighourhood for anywhere between 6 and 8km). To her constant frustration I'm still stronger and can run faster and for longer despite my lack of organised physical activity.

The lack of junk food in the house has done a lot to contribute to my lack of weigh gain despite my attitude towards exercise. In fact, we just got back from 9 days in the NT and despite not being able to stick to our regular diets, the amount of hiking and walking we did meant that neither of us put on any weight, and I think I may have returned 1-2kg lighter.
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 05:38 PM   #10
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

This is what I made for myself today (and the general theme of my diet for the part 2 weeks)

South Australia's contribution to the culinary world. The A.B. (some say it means Atomic Bomb, some say Abortion)

it's a pile of fried lamb on a pile of chips, covered in tomato and tzarsiki sauce. It's about the most unhealthy thing you can possibly do to yourself.

Last edited by bagsnake; 04-07-09 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-07-09, 05:54 PM   #11
bagsnake
bogsnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
It looks like vomit... although I do like your plate!
Hence the nickname "abortion" >___>
Old 04-07-09, 05:54 PM   #12
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 13.48
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Breakfast: Vegitmite sandwich
Lunch: Small bits of random food.
Dinner: Lasagne
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 06:08 PM   #13
Bad Mother Arse Lover

Bad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationshipBad Mother Arse Lover is in an openly fat relationship
Send a message via AIM to Bad Mother Arse Lover Send a message via MSN to Bad Mother Arse Lover

Quote:
This is what I made for myself today (and the general theme of my diet for the part 2 weeks)

South Australia's contribution to the culinary world. The A.B. (some say it means Atomic Bomb, some say Abortion)

it's a pile of fried lamb on a pile of chips, covered in tomato and tzarsiki sauce. It's about the kost unhealthy thing you can possibly do to yourself.
Tzatziki?

And that looks horrible. Replace the lamb with grilled chicken, the tomato sauce with sweet chilli and the, "tzarsiki", with sour cream and you might have something, though.

Today I've eaten:
1/3 pack of Shapes mini munchies
Lean Cuisine lamb cous cous
Veg & pesto pasta
Fresh squeezed orange juice

Will undoubtedly do a pot of espresso w/ bitter chocolate, lady fingers and light ice cream later. Probably have another meal of some description, also.
Old 04-07-09, 06:11 PM   #14
bagsnake
bogsnake

I'm not sure how to spell it. Greek garlic sauce.

On Occonnell street in North Adelaide there are 2 places "Blue and White" and "Red and White" and they both claim to have invented it. Check it out some time, they are a pretty awesome indulgence.
Old 04-07-09, 06:20 PM   #15
bagsnake
bogsnake

Royal Gala apples are the best. They're awesome. All other apples can suck a dick.
Old 04-07-09, 06:24 PM   #16
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 10.92
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

Pink Lady till I die.
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 06:47 PM   #17
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.71
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Man, red apples got no crunch fools.
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 08:34 PM   #18
eintien

eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists

Red apples for eatin', green apple for cookin', fool.

I second Pink Lady
Old 04-07-09, 08:38 PM   #19
TAT
30 Years United

TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon

Pink Lady gets my vote, with Golden Delicious an extremely close second
Old 04-07-09, 09:14 PM   #20
adam_91vn
Feels Good Man

PPD: 0.02
Threads: 0
adam_91vn could be a spambot - we aren't sure

Quote:

I seriously cannot eat sauce no matter what its on.
adam_91vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 09:59 PM   #21
Jeremy's Dick
Is in my mouth

PPD: 2.17
Threads: 128
Jeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationshipJeremy's Dick is in an openly fat relationship

Time to get exercising for the City 2 Surf, gonna try and do it in under 99 minutes.

And then I will try and get lean and ripped and appear in a Target catalogue :0

Last edited by Jeremy's Dick; 04-07-09 at 10:21 PM.
Jeremy's Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 10:07 PM   #22
TAT
30 Years United

Now that would be a catalogue worthy of ejaculating on
Old 04-07-09, 11:03 PM   #23
eintien

Unless they make Sloppy a hand model, forever more defined by his childlike appendage.

...no, that would still be worthy.
Old 05-07-09, 12:44 AM   #24
Ruda
STOP!

Ruda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cuntRuda is a fucken ranga cunt

Niggers, Granny Smiths is where the apples at, yo.
Old 05-07-09, 01:16 AM   #25
Araenel
Battler

PPD: 1.04
Threads: 20
Araenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cunt
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
Time to get exercising for the City 2 Surf, gonna try and do it in under 99 minutes.

And then I will try and get lean and ripped and appear in a Target catalogue :0
So far I'm running around 7km in 40 mins, so I'm hoping to get the Perth city to surf done in around 80 (it's 12km to Sydney's 14, iirc). The only issue I think I'll have it whether I'll be able to do it all at a reasonable pace, I take too many breaks when I go running for exercise so I have no idea if I'll be able to handle a full 12km stint. I really want to though.

Fuck my diet is pretty crappy though, I try to eat fruit and all that jazz, but I always eat too much shit stuff as well as the good stuff. I could have a great breakfast and decent lunch, but then my day will be interspersed with the odd chocolate hear and there then some snacks and beer (when dad is home at least) before dinner, then a big dinner. I want to lose around 5 more kg, I just don't know if I have the willpower to push the required change in diet.

Fuck your granny smith's Stow, sour pieces of shit.
Araenel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-09, 01:18 AM   #26
Ruda
STOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araenel View Post
Fuck your granny smith's Stow, sour pieces of shit.
Fuck 'em for being sour? THAT'S THE BEST PART. Tiny Granny Smiths are BURSTING with flavour.
Old 05-07-09, 01:29 AM   #27
Araenel
Battler

PPD: 1.04
Threads: 20
Araenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cunt
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Bursting with faggotry.

In other news...

What do people listen to while exercising? I started listening to podcasts while running a few months ago and haven't looked back, I haven't listened to music while exercising for so long now, although part of that is due to laziness in making proper playlists and getting bored with what I was using before podcasts.
Araenel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-09, 01:35 AM   #28
mittens
I tried so hard And got so far

PPD: 10.92
Threads: 322
mittens's Team is: bombers
mittens found the cure for depression
mittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depressionmittens found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

Audio books and classical for me. Audio books so even if I get tired my mind is else where so I tend to push on, also really good for alleviating boredom. Classical because it's easy to be inspired by epic symphonies.
mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-09, 01:38 AM   #29
Ruda
STOP!

Quote:
What do people listen to while exercising? I started listening to podcasts while running a few months ago and haven't looked back, I haven't listened to music while exercising for so long now, although part of that is due to laziness in making proper playlists and getting bored with what I was using before podcasts.
I normally only listen to music when exercising. I just load up on some MP3s from the computer. I've been trying to get some more metal stuff as it seems to pump me up when I'm riding/running.
Old 05-07-09, 01:45 AM   #30
AndrewFoersChumpington
:)

PPD: 0.38
Threads: 32
AndrewFoersChumpington moderates for hyperactive forums
Send a message via MSN to AndrewFoersChumpington

Whatever is playing at the gym, which is usually upbeat mainstream stuff.
AndrewFoersChumpington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-09, 01:46 AM   #31
TAT
30 Years United

If I want to run, I usually listen to Amon Amarth or Alestorm.

Good beat to run to.
Old 05-07-09, 01:55 AM   #32
eintien

I just push 'shuffle' on my iPod and just go with whatever comes up. >_>
Old 05-07-09, 04:25 AM   #33
franks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Whatever is playing at the gym, which is usually upbeat mainstream stuff.
Same, though I usually don't pay much attention to it.
Old 05-07-09, 10:09 AM   #34
Bad Mother Arse Lover

SUNDOWNERS 'TIL I FUCKING DIE.

All other apples are dry, mushy and too sweet by comparison.
Old 05-07-09, 10:25 AM   #35
Flexx

PPD: 1.26
Threads: 107
Flexx's Team is: tigers
Flexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virgin
Send a message via MSN to Flexx

Quote:
Podcasts: The Law Report and Occam's Razor (both ABC Radio National shows)

Otherwise I'll just put on an album until I get bored of it. Album of choice right now would be either the Fight Club soundtrack or "Drive" by the Crystal Method which I think is something Nike paid them to make as an album especially designed to run to (the names of the songs are things like "Starting line" and "It Hertz").
Flexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-09, 01:44 PM   #36
franks

So what are your fitness goals people?

My short term goals are:
- Be able to bench press my body weight (or greater) by the end of this year.
- Pack on 5 kg of additional muscle mass.
- Get good at swimming.
Old 05-07-09, 01:58 PM   #37
Ruda
STOP!

My fitness goals are to just improve my muscle endurance and severly up my cardio. I need to meet the standards of the ADF, but I also want to do basic diver training, which has even higher requirements. I'm not aware of the requirements yet, so I'm just trying to well exceed the ADF minimum.
Old 05-07-09, 02:02 PM   #38
Flexx

PPD: 1.26
Threads: 107
Flexx's Team is: tigers
Flexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virginFlexx is still a virgin
Send a message via MSN to Flexx

I just want to be fit enough to play div one touch footy without looking like a chump.
Flexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-09, 03:14 PM   #39
eintien

I...don't really have any goals, perhaps just to really stay around 75 kgs, and be able to go for extended runs again without getting too tired.
Old 05-07-09, 03:18 PM   #40
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 13.48
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)

I have some jelly in the fridge.
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beefcake, did wilson get abused as a child, frotting, sachin tendulkar counselling, shake club, shane warnes discount steroids, why does wilson exist, wilson's stalking habits, wilson's terrible psychological issues, wilson's terrible vegan diet