Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > SRS

User Tag List

Old 28-11-17, 06:42 PM   #41
Wally Poois
Wishy washy faggot with no conviction

PPD: 13.87
Threads: 930
Wally Poois's Team is: cats
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Millet Fan View Post
not only did he not want to have kids but he thought it was actively immoral to have them because it's cruel to make someone be born into this evil world, or some shit like that
i actually grapple with this, as you are the catalyst if your child has a life of suffering
this is dumb
Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 06:42 PM   #42
Lazlow

PPD: 7.41
Threads: 264
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Poois View Post
how do i bring up the fact that i dont really want kids with my gf who already has like 5 names
Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 06:43 PM   #43
Grandpa
like paper in fire

PPD: 4.61
Threads: 296
Grandpa's Team is: bombers
Grandpa found the cure for depression
Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

why?
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 06:43 PM   #44
Lazlow

PPD: 7.41
Threads: 264
Lazlow's Team is: eagles
Lazlow milleted all the pep
Lazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pepLazlow milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
i dont think i agree with that

i will say that i think it is me without filters (not that that is really a bad thing lets be honest)

but really, there is the real you/me/whoever and then there is the epersona. thereis a different attitude. perhaps with someone like aubergine the realness carries through

i guarantee that im not a sociopath, what have you. i guarantee that, irl, im not as dumb as i (apparentely) seem

so be it

if thats how the itnernet see me, then thats how it is
Lazlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 06:49 PM   #45
#1 Millet Fan

PPD: 8.05
Threads: 276
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

Quote:
Quote:
not only did he not want to have kids but he thought it was actively immoral to have them because it's cruel to make someone be born into this evil world, or some shit like that
i actually grapple with this, as you are the catalyst if your child has a life of suffering
""To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering. -- Friedrich Nietzsche." -- Jordan Peterson"

just make your kid strong, bro
#1 Millet Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 06:54 PM   #46
Grandpa
like paper in fire

Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression

but life is pointless
Old 28-11-17, 07:08 PM   #47
#1 Millet Fan

#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep

probably shouldn't have kids then
Old 28-11-17, 07:21 PM   #48
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 16.21
Threads: 831
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)

probably should kill yourself tbh
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 07:25 PM   #49
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.85
Threads: 801
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

There is no god
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 07:36 PM   #50
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.42
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlow View Post
Quote:
how do i bring up the fact that i dont really want kids with my gf who already has like 5 names

Show her this post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 08:00 PM   #51
#1 Millet Fan

wilson do you think god will make it a miscarriage as karma for what you said to jackel
Old 28-11-17, 08:03 PM   #52
Wally Poois

Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck

Hardly proportional
Old 28-11-17, 08:04 PM   #53
#1 Millet Fan

yeah neither is hell but he's still sending you there too
Old 28-11-17, 08:04 PM   #54
#1 Millet Fan

actually for you hell might be proportional
Old 28-11-17, 08:22 PM   #55
bogsnake
bagsnake

PPD: 6.38
Threads: 475
bogsnake's Team is: magpies
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
""To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering. -- Friedrich Nietzsche." -- Jordan Peterson"

just make your kid strong, bro
bogsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 10:12 PM   #56
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.59
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
wilson do you think god will make it a miscarriage as karma for what you said to jackel
remember that time IRS's friend miscarried and I laughed
and then my wife miscarried?

yeah, I have never treated miscarriage lightly again
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 10:13 PM   #57
TAT
30 Years United

TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon

which is why it's so fucking meaningful that I write these words:

the best outcome for wilson, his ignorant wife, and their potential child is a miscarriage
Old 28-11-17, 10:26 PM   #58
#1 Millet Fan

Old 28-11-17, 10:35 PM   #59
bogsnake
bagsnake

bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone

holy fucken shit
Old 28-11-17, 10:35 PM   #60
bogsnake
bagsnake

i have nothing to add
Old 28-11-17, 10:35 PM   #61
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.42
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

haha fuck you’re on fire tat

Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 10:37 PM   #62
fucko
reddit gold prospector

PPD: 6.64
Threads: 254
fucko's Team is: eagles
fucko found the cure for depression
fucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depressionfucko found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

fucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-17, 04:32 AM   #63
Wally Poois

That’s a bit harsh mate
Old 29-11-17, 05:45 AM   #64
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

Quote:
but life is pointless
can't wait for gramps to discover parenthood gave his life meaning, but he'd already spent 18 years telling his kid life was meaningless, so they killed themselves
Old 29-11-17, 05:46 AM   #65
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

it's your fucken job to make your kid aware of how important meaning generation is, make sure they take steps towards generating it, guide them in what you think are good directions
Old 29-11-17, 06:24 AM   #66
Grandpa
like paper in fire

yeah but life has no point so why would i bring someone into it to begin with?
Old 29-11-17, 06:25 AM   #67
Grandpa
like paper in fire

im all about maximising my experience, im not gonna be some macabre loser if i do have children
Old 29-11-17, 06:32 AM   #68
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

if you're not planning on it then why are we discussing this :fuckenhellgramps7:

tapootoke
Old 29-11-17, 07:34 AM   #69
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.85
Threads: 801
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millethouse View Post
haha fuck you’re on fire tat

Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-17, 07:43 AM   #70
Grandpa
like paper in fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolfang View Post
if you're not planning on it then why are we discussing this :fuckenhellgramps7:

tapootoke
lol you were the one that replied to me commenting i was grappling with the thought
Old 29-11-17, 08:15 AM   #71
Wally Poois

Quote:
yeah but life has no point so why would i bring someone into it to begin with?
This is Wilson 2014 levels of stupid
Old 29-11-17, 08:38 AM   #72
TAT
30 Years United

Wilson 2014 is still you, shitstain
Old 29-11-17, 08:38 AM   #73
TAT
30 Years United

So you know you've always been borderline retarded
Old 29-11-17, 09:23 AM   #74
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 16.25
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

I'm not sure he's ever been within view of the borderline
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-17, 04:26 PM   #75
Grandpa
like paper in fire

got 'im