Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > Lounge

User Tag List

Old 08-07-09, 01:17 AM   #1
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

PPD: 16.25
Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Default Generic Image Dump Thread; feat. BM2

ITT: BM2 stops being coy and posts some pictures of himself.
Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 01:24 AM   #2
BM2
RIP! UYAC bog (。˘з˘)ᗡლ==8

PPD: 4.21
Threads: 78
BM2 found the cure for depression
BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

BM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 01:25 AM   #3
A.F.Ceatz
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıunɾ

PPD: 0.41
Threads: 24
A.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPPA.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPPA.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPPA.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPPA.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPPA.F.Ceatz has most likely been banned from PCPP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Not pictured: Sexy woman holding roses.
A.F.Ceatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 01:27 AM   #4
Araenel
Battler

PPD: 1.07
Threads: 20
Araenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cuntAraenel is a fucken ranga cunt
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

How's the beard going?
Araenel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 01:27 AM   #5
BM2

BM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depressionBM2 found the cure for depression

Old 08-07-09, 01:28 AM   #6
BM2

Old 08-07-09, 01:28 AM   #7
BM2

Old 08-07-09, 01:28 AM   #8
BM2

Old 08-07-09, 01:29 AM   #9
bagsnake
bogsnake

PPD: 19.43
Threads: 2213
bagsnake's Team is: magpies
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

4 eyes and at least 5 hands huh?
bagsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 01:32 AM   #10
BM2

I think that photo was taken when I was 15 or so, you'll never know how many eyes and hands I have grown since then! <.<
Old 08-07-09, 01:39 AM   #11
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam

Take a good look America.
Old 08-07-09, 01:42 AM   #12
BM2

Well, I think kami should have graduated by now, and was it beebs who was going to Adelaide next year? Also I think Queenie wanted to be a doctor. <.<
Old 08-07-09, 01:48 AM   #13
BM2

Oh, and in my defense, it was my decision to go to med school, not my parents. <.<

(I wanted to do some psychiatric research, I thought that this would be the best way to get there.)

But both mum and dad hate the idea of me becoming a psychiatrist, they think that if you spend enough time with people with mental illnesses, you'll catch one too and commit suicide

EDIT: On another note, I have generally avoided posting my real name and photo on the internet ever since an internet literate IRL friend mentioned a forum post I had made. I got freaked out. Nowadays, I try to keep my internet life and real life separate.

Last edited by BM2; 08-07-09 at 01:58 AM.
Old 08-07-09, 01:58 AM   #14
Lisa

PPD: 0.79
Lisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM
Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Skype™ to Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM2 View Post
EDIT: On another note, I have generally avoided posting my real name and photo on the internet ever since an internet literate IRL friend mentioned a forum post I had made. I got freaked out. Nowadays, I try to keep my internet life and real life separate.
Same.
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 02:16 AM   #15
meatrocket
Do you suck balls?

PPD: 0.20
Threads: 2
meatrocket has most likely been banned from PCPPmeatrocket has most likely been banned from PCPPmeatrocket has most likely been banned from PCPPmeatrocket has most likely been banned from PCPP

Well, if you weren't such perverted freaks, you wouldn't need to!

P.S. <3
meatrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 02:28 AM   #16
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.59
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I googled my name and my facebook page didn't even come up and I post personal details all the time >__>
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 04:57 AM   #17
BM2

Eh, might as well. Just no one post my real name so that I'm not searchable by supervisors or employers. <.<

Here's a photo from Italy:

(cropped out a friend)

Although this photo makes me look short. Plus it makes me look weird. Maybe another one will do the trick:

OK, maybe I am just not very photogenic. <.<
Old 08-07-09, 05:09 AM   #18
Lisa

Lisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMLisa 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM

Thats a massive pidgeon in the first pic.
Old 08-07-09, 05:11 AM   #19
BM2

That's a light fitting. Maybe THAT'S why I look short in that pic. <.<
Old 08-07-09, 06:11 AM   #20
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.59
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)

Is that a beret and glasses?!

THE THINGS WE LEARN
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 06:16 AM   #21
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM2 View Post
That's a light fitting. Maybe THAT'S why I look short in that pic. <.<
I need glasses.
Old 08-07-09, 11:23 AM   #22
bagsnake
bogsnake

bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs
bagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugsbagsnake is the king of rub and tugs

That's what a professional internet forum poster looks like in Italy
Old 08-07-09, 12:19 PM   #23
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAT View Post
Is that a beret and glasses?!

THE THINGS WE LEARN
That's not beret. It's a flatcap, or maybe a gatsby.
Old 08-07-09, 01:13 PM   #24
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 27.51
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

Wait, now I know what BM2 looks like.

Now there is no mystery left in the world to discover. No wonder and amazement still remaining to take over my emotions.

WHYYYYYYYYY
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 01:33 PM   #25
bagsnake
bogsnake

I'm wondering why Vin picked BM2 to reveal his secret identity. Surely there are others who didn't post pics? (dunno)

Cer and beebs didn't post pics of their gfs. That's even worse. fags.

I motion this thread be turned into the generic 'post your pic' thread
Old 08-07-09, 01:50 PM   #26
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 13.86
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Except we pressure people into it.

btw I saw a pic of BM2 back in like early 2005.
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 01:52 PM   #27
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

BM2 often makes the same jokes that I am thinking of doing until I read his post in the thread. He sometimes says the same of me. I was wondering if he was my super-secret doppleganger, or maybe I was secretly hoping that he was really my super-sexy female counterpart.
Old 08-07-09, 07:27 PM   #28
El Tigre
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

PPD: 0.23
Threads: 20
El Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUMEl Tigre 'S POWER IS MAXIMUM

I can't believe that he's actually Asian... this is like the time I found out that IRS was white!
El Tigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 08:04 PM   #29
king of the fags
eheheeheehehehehe

PPD: 2.49
Threads: 223
king of the fags's Team is: power
king of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuck
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSISRSRI View Post
I'm wondering why Vin picked BM2 to reveal his secret identity. Surely there are others who didn't post pics? (dunno)

Cer and beebs didn't post pics of their gfs. That's even worse. fags.

I motion this thread be turned into the generic 'post your pic' thread
ive never sat right with doing that when like 69696969% of this forum is incredibly creepy <_<
king of the fags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 08:05 PM   #30
javer
fuck you

PPD: 2.81
Threads: 59
javer's Team is: swans
javer is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virginjaver is still a virgin
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

i'll find pics and post them ~dont worry~
javer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 08:07 PM   #31
king of the fags
eheheeheehehehehe

king of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuckking of the fags is down to fuck

javer its really not that hard to find them, seriously.
oh and on a sidenote i dont send pictures to friends 0.o

so dear everyone; add me to facebook and you can check pictures there <_<
grats, love aidan!
Old 08-07-09, 08:11 PM   #32
bagsnake
bogsnake

I don't get why the hastle is needed.

I should post "Pics or gtfo" then there should be pics. That's the 4th rule of postclub, jeez.
Old 08-07-09, 08:18 PM   #33
king of the fags
eheheeheehehehehe

irs i dont actually have a picture of me and her together!
EVERY PICTURE THAT I POST HAS TO HAVE ME IN IT SOMEHOW.
Old 08-07-09, 08:20 PM   #34
bagsnake
bogsnake

You don't even care you're breaking the 4th rule of post club, do you?
Old 08-07-09, 08:20 PM   #35
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.79
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday

I agree 100%, unless I am demanded to do things and then I have full right to be an enormous hypocrite.
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 11:18 PM   #36
Gio's Dad
Ice breaker

PPD: 0.05
Threads: 10
Gio's Dad knows that postcount = lifeGio's Dad knows that postcount = life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Prime View Post
I can't believe that he's actually Asian... this is like the time I found out that IRS was white!
I thought he was black for ages...
Gio's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 11:23 PM   #37
eintien

eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists

Isn't Sex Bee black and yellow?!
Old 08-07-09, 11:26 PM   #38
bagsnake
bogsnake

I'm not a fucking minority!
Old 08-07-09, 11:31 PM   #39
king of the fags
eheheeheehehehehe

Quote:
You don't even care you're breaking the 4th rule of post club, do you?
irs did you change your dp because your gf didnt like your original one? >_>
Old 08-07-09, 11:32 PM   #40
eintien

Quote:
I'm not a fucking minority!
Really? But...I thought your gf was asian!