Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > d20 Club

User Tag List

Old 03-04-16, 01:42 PM   #1
Dastardly
scroll

PPD: 2.64
Threads: 170
Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default SW - Character Thread - Argus Dunn

Argus Dunn

Human Male

Class
Scout 5

Abilities
STR 15
DEX 18
CON 12
INT 18
WIS 16
CHA 7

Melee BAB: 4
Ranged BAB: 6
Fort: 4
Ref: 6
Will: 6
Defence: 18
Initiative: 4

Skills
Climb: 9
Computer Use: 12
Demolitions: 12
Hide: 21
Jump: 9
Move Silently: 21
Pilot: 12
Repair: 12
Search: 12
Spot: 11
Survival: 11

Feats
Track (Class - Lvl 1)
Point Blank Shot (Lvl 1) - +1 Competence Bonus on Ranged Attacks on enemies within 10ft
Heroic Surge (Human) - Can perform an extra move/attack action once per day (amount per day increases per level)
Precise Shot (Lvl 3) - You may shoot at an enemy engaged in melee without the -4 penalty

Class Abilities
Trailblazing
Heart - +1 to a ability/skill/attack roll once per day
Uncanny Dodge - Retains Dex Mod on Defense when flatfooted/struck by a hidden attacker
Skill Mastery: Hide
(able to take 10 on a skill even when distractions or duress would prevent him from doing so)

Extreme Effort 1/Day
(able to make an extreme effort, resulting in a strength bonus for a round, once per day. after using extreme effort, Argus is fatigued until the end of the current encounter)

Last edited by Dastardly; 08-04-16 at 08:53 PM.
Dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-16, 01:44 PM   #2
Dastardly
scroll

Dastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errdayDastardly can content farm reddit errday

realised i need to pick some languages

i presume given the circumstances i met the party one'll be huttese, no idea of the other three ill pick
Old 04-04-16, 05:17 AM   #3
Dastardly
scroll

Argus Dunn's Log

Quote:
Lago sent me on a mission with a group who had been doing work for him, going and dealing with the smuggler Riv Shiel. I asked why he wanted me to go with them, everything I'd done for him up to now had been solo. He said that he wanted to make sure this was done and that I might be able to come to an arrangement with the group. I knew my work for Lago wasn't going to be permanent, he said as such when introducing me to the group. I don’t know if things will work out these people. I doubt being introduced via Lago will do much to endear them to me. Hopefully I can just be seen as useful.

Which they might not think after the mission though, what a mess. I was able to scope out Riv Sheil’s repair shop, we decided to try and enter through the sewer. Aree knocked up a jamming device for the camera overlooking the sewer grate but I couldn’t attach it to the camera properly. Nerves I guess. I went back out front as I could hear a guard coming, we needed to figure out a plan. I come back around to see Aree, Erokzene and Jaina inside the shop confusing the droid. Jaina destroyed it and Aree accessed the computer system. The guard, a Trandoshan, had circled back around to the front. Not knowing how else to keep it from going inside without being heard, I grabbed it. I got slammed in the ribs for good measure, maybe it’ll remind me to leave physically engaging to those more capable. Jaina and Rish Sult were able to deal with it, but it alerted everyone indoors.

This is when the thermal detonators started coming out. I knew the group had them, but I wasn’t really expecting them to come into play. Maybe I was hoping it wouldn’t come to that? I can’t say. Erokzene and Jaina tried to take Riv Shiel out with the detonators, to no success. Jaina managed to keep him engaged in the doorway they sent the detonators through while the rest of us dealt with a Shistavanen that charged through a door and crushed Weepoo. I did not get many great shots on it, more nerves. If this group is fine with me sticking with them, and if this is how engagements with them will go, maybe I’ll adjust. It’s different to how I’ve operated, but maybe the change will mean I’ll escape the situations I’ve previously been in.

As the dust settled, we came out on top. This came at loss of Weepoo, but the impression I got from the others was that he was already gone in some manner already. Jaina was also pretty banged up but is ultimately fine, which is commendable given how angry Riv Shiel looked. We found what we guessed to be 200 tonnes of weapons, which Lago said was ours. Perhaps Riv Shiel being out of the picture is enough for Lago. I presume there’s more to this, but I also think it’s better to not involve myself in figuring out Lago’s business.

The group had a ship they just bought and now have this stockpile of weapons to take wherever they want. Is it even right to get involved with these people? What could their motives be? Still, likely better them than Lago. Likely better to be with people than to be alone.
Old 08-04-16, 08:23 PM   #4
Dastardly
scroll

Argus Dunn, you have levelled up!

Level: 45

Stat Increases

Fort: +2+3
Will: +2+3
Defence: +3+4

Skill Rank Increases

Climb: 78
Computer Use: 78
Demolitions: 78
Hide: 78
Jump: 78
Move Silently: 78
Pilot: 78
Search: 78
Spot: 78
Survival: 78

Class Abilities Gained

Skill Mastery: Hide
(able to take 10 on a skill even when distractions or duress would prevent him from doing so)

Extreme Effort 1/Day
(able to make an extreme effort, resulting in a strength bonus for a round, once per day. after using extreme effort, Argus is fatigued until the end of the current encounter)

Last edited by Dastardly; 08-04-16 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10-04-16, 09:55 PM   #5
Dastardly
scroll

just a few things @Joe Camel Toe

a) i want to modify my armour to reduce it's armour check penalty, seeing as the DC is 5 and I can take 10 on it, should we just say it takes a day and costs 150 credits to do?

b) i was having a think about the potential ability to incapacitate enemies for a bit longer than stun allows that also doesn't make noise, but i've had a look and can't seem to find anything. would there be something i'm missing, or should i just get a stun baton and look to briefly knock opponent's out if there's a situation where i get spotted?
Old 13-06-16, 03:01 AM   #6
Dastardly
scroll

Level: 56

Stat Increases

Base Attack Bonus: 34

Hit Points Gained
hp!

Skill Rank Increases

Climb, Computer Use, Demolitions, Hide, Jump, Move Silently, Pilot, Search, Spot, Survival: 89

Class Abilities Gained

Evasion: Where Argus would be required to make a reflex saving throw to reduce damage to half, on a successful save he instead takes no damage
Old 13-06-16, 04:12 AM   #7
Joe Camel Toe
We've made a huge mistake.

PPD: 3.51
Threads: 116
Joe Camel Toe's Team is: eagles
Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)

You get a feat too I believe
Joe Camel Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-16, 04:46 AM   #8
Dastardly
scroll

yeah, trying to figure out what i want
probably be rapid shot
Old 04-09-16, 07:08 PM   #9
Dastardly
scroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post

Level: 67

Stat Increases

Base Attack Bonus: +4+5
Fort, Ref, Will: +3+4
Defence: +4+5

Hit Points Gained
+1 hp!

Skill Rank Increases

Climb, Computer Use, Demolitions, Hide, Jump, Move Silently, Pilot, Search, Spot, Survival: 910

Class Abilities Gained

Uncanny Dodge: Can't be Flanked

Last edited by Joe Camel Toe; 04-09-16 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-02-19, 11:21 AM   #10
Wally Poois
Wishy washy faggot with no conviction

PPD: 13.13
Threads: 955
Wally Poois's Team is: cats
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote