Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > d20 Club

User Tag List

Old 24-12-15, 03:22 PM   #41
Joe Camel Toe
We've made a huge mistake.

PPD: 3.63
Threads: 116
Joe Camel Toe's Team is: eagles
Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudzilla View Post
wait, I think that 0 is supposed to be a 10
Yeah a 0 is 10 on a d10
Joe Camel Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-15, 03:26 PM   #42
Joe Camel Toe

Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon

You'll need to take quite a few evil actions before taking any dark-side prestige class to bump up your Dark Side points, but if that's where you want to go with it, we'll find ways to justify it in-game. But it can't just happen spontaneously, has to be foreshadowed with some roleplaying.
Old 24-12-15, 03:33 PM   #43
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 13.59
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Yeah I figured and I was planning on doing that during the campaign
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-15, 04:25 PM   #44
Spudzilla
#italiano

Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

I *think* I've done my vitality points correctly. It just seems 47 is pretty high, but then again, I guess I'm the only melee character.
Old 02-01-16, 12:51 PM   #45
Spudzilla
#italiano

Added in my BAB and saving throw stats. I'm pretty sure I'm done with the character build and just waiting for the game to get underway before I decided on what weapons to use.
Old 02-01-16, 01:23 PM   #46
Joe Camel Toe

Quote:
I *think* I've done my vitality points correctly. It just seems 47 is pretty high, but then again, I guess I'm the only melee character.

Yeah soldiers and Jedi guardians have the biggest vitality dice I think.
Old 02-01-16, 01:36 PM   #47
Spudzilla
#italiano

They're the only ones with d10's
Old 02-04-16, 05:07 AM   #48
Spudzilla
#italiano

I've been thinking about this for a bit: can I change my Knowledge skill from Sith Lore to Street Smarts? Street Smarts fits in better with the character and I really only picked Sith Lore based on a very early idea of how I wanted the character to level up and one of the prerequisites was a whole bunch of points into Sith Lore, and I don't think there will ever be an opportunity to use that skill in this campaign.
Old 02-04-16, 05:19 AM   #49
Joe Camel Toe

Quote:
I've been thinking about this for a bit: can I change my Knowledge skill from Sith Lore to Street Smarts? Street Smarts fits in better with the character and I really only picked Sith Lore based on a very early idea of how I wanted the character to level up and one of the prerequisites was a whole bunch of points into Sith Lore, and I don't think there will ever be an opportunity to use that skill in this campaign.
I mean, I am planning to work in character moments for everyone at some point but yours might be a while in coming, it's true. I'm fine with you changing it over though, whichever suits you.
Old 02-04-16, 05:33 AM   #50
Spudzilla
#italiano

Yeah, I think it would be best served for the whole party and it's been bugging me for a bit now.
Old 03-04-16, 11:39 AM   #51
Spudzilla
#italiano

Leveling up!

1 level in Jedi Guardian

Feat: Control

Bonus Feat: Deflect (Deflects blaster bolts back at target during the target's attack turn. Costs a move action in my next round. Redirected attack must miss me by 5 or less. If I can redirect the attack, I roll attack and lightsabre attack bonus and apply a -4 penalty.)

Skills: Battle Mind +8. (Used during movement round. Increases attack bonus for 8 rounds)

BAB +1
Fort Save +0
Ref Save +0
Will Save +1
Def +1

Vitality roll: +3 (Con mod) +4 (Bonus per level)

Last edited by Spudzilla; 03-04-16 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-04-16, 11:41 AM   #52
Spudzilla
#italiano

+17 Vitality

Old 03-04-16, 11:55 AM   #53
Spudzilla
#italiano

Sheet's been updated
Old 03-04-16, 11:56 AM   #54
Spudzilla
#italiano

That Battlemind is sure going to be handy when I start swinging a couple of lightsabres around
Old 03-04-16, 12:09 PM   #55
Spudzilla
#italiano

I remember reading somewhere that regardless of class, you gain a flat +4 vitality per level. Is this right?
Old 10-04-16, 09:59 PM   #56
Spudzilla
#italiano

Still deciding if I should keep levelling up Jedi Guardian to get the extra 1d8 damage asap or take a Soldier level next and grab Medium Armour to tank a bit better for the party.
Old 13-06-16, 02:42 AM   #57
Spudzilla
#italiano

Doing the HP roll

Old 13-06-16, 02:42 AM   #58
Spudzilla
#italiano

fuck off
Old 13-06-16, 02:46 AM   #59
Joe Camel Toe

Well that's no good
Old 13-06-16, 02:59 AM   #60
Spudzilla
#italiano

it's still a +4 after CON modifiers at least
Old 13-06-16, 03:01 AM   #61
Spudzilla
#italiano

Am I just being stupid, or are we getting a +4 to Vitality per level on top of the d10 + CON roll? I think I read it somewhere and I wrote it down but now I can't find where I read it or that the rule even exists.
Old 13-06-16, 03:03 AM   #62
Spudzilla
#italiano

Just adding my rolls + CON = 60, so whatever
Old 13-06-16, 03:15 AM   #63
Spudzilla
#italiano

So my BAB is now +6 which means I get an extra attack per round at +1.

Old 13-06-16, 03:35 AM   #64
Spudzilla
#italiano

I need to look into upgrading to Armoured Flight Suit
Old 13-06-16, 08:17 AM   #65
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 17.12
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Doing the HP roll

Tapatap
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-16, 08:32 PM   #66
Spudzilla
#italiano

With Weapon Finesse: Lightsabre, I get my DEX mod for attack rolls, but do I also add my DEX mod for damage rolls?
Old 15-06-16, 02:10 PM   #67
Spudzilla
#italiano

@Joe Camel Toe I sent you a message regarding a feat I want to swap
Old 15-06-16, 02:32 PM   #68
Spudzilla
#italiano

Does "+1 to all attack rolls" include damage?
Old 15-06-16, 04:10 PM   #69
Joe Camel Toe

Swapping the feat is fine. And no, attack rolls and damage rolls are different things
Old 15-06-16, 04:13 PM   #70
Spudzilla
#italiano

Cheers, and yeah, thought so
Old 15-08-16, 10:32 PM   #71
Spudzilla
#italiano

HP Roll

+ 4
Old 15-08-16, 10:33 PM   #72
Spudzilla
#italiano

Yeah that's better

increased lightsabre damage and added a few points to stuff
Old 15-08-16, 10:38 PM   #73
Spudzilla
#italiano

What's also important to note is the +15 to Battlemind :~)
Old 15-08-16, 10:43 PM   #74
Spudzilla
#italiano

wait nevermind