Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > d20 Club

User Tag List

Old 23-12-15, 08:11 PM   #1
Joe Camel Toe
We've made a huge mistake.

PPD: 3.57
Threads: 116
Joe Camel Toe's Team is: eagles
Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Thread for talking about the next d20 session time

What suits you guys for the first session? Is anyone not on break between christmas and new year?
Joe Camel Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-15, 09:02 PM   #2
TAT
30 Years United

PPD: 10.21
Threads: 350
TAT's Team is: eagles
TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I'm not, but I have a few weekdays off: Mon 28th, Thurs 31st, Fri 1st.
TAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-15, 09:05 PM   #3
Spudzilla
#italiano

PPD: 13.35
Threads: 94
Spudzilla's Team is: giants
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I didn't think we were starting until the new year, but I should be okay before then.
Spudzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-15, 09:13 PM   #4
Joe Camel Toe

Joe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoonJoe Camel Toe has the third spoon

It'll depend on people's availability, we might not find time before new years
Old 24-12-15, 08:34 PM   #5
Joe Camel Toe

Still need the input of @Millethouse @eintien and @Quatterarbro
Old 24-12-15, 08:42 PM   #6
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 26.50
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

I should be good whenever, so up to everyone else
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-15, 09:06 PM   #7
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 16.86
Threads: 342
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

I'm not on break but we'd be pretty bludgy at work

I'd only ever be able to jump on like 8-830

And I still need to create a character

Tapatap
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-15, 09:09 PM   #8
Spudzilla
#italiano

Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Spudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartSpudzilla has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

So far we have:

The Slut
The Geek
TAT
The Butch Chick
Old 24-12-15, 09:50 PM   #9
TAT
30 Years United

TAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoonTAT has the third spoon

Man did I end up playing as myself again
Old 24-12-15, 10:27 PM   #10
Joe Camel Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millethouse View Post
I'm not on break but we'd be pretty bludgy at work

I'd only ever be able to jump on like 8-830

And I still need to create a character

Tapatap
That's fine, I have said we'd create characters in the first session, so I can help you run yours up real fast while everyone else puts the finishing touches on stuff. 8-830 is fine by me but only if you're sure you can make it. We can do a weekend in the new year if you'd prefer.
Old 25-12-15, 08:00 AM   #11
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

830 most nights would work as long as i know in advance

Tapatap
Old 25-12-15, 05:07 PM   #12
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.38
Threads: 810
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

I managed to get my uncles WiFi password, no reception out here. For me 8 is generally fine. But obviously dependent on what's going on

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-15, 05:14 PM   #13
Spudzilla
#italiano

can't tonight or tomorrow
Old 25-12-15, 05:31 PM   #14
Grandpa
like paper in fire

PPD: 4.44
Threads: 296
Grandpa's Team is: bombers
Grandpa found the cure for depression
Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatterarbro View Post
I managed to get my uncles WiFi password, no reception out here. For me 8 is generally fine. But obviously dependent on what's going on

how did you manage it?
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-15, 05:35 PM   #15
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
Quote:

how did you manage it?
Found it. He doesn't give it to my cousins either

Old 25-12-15, 07:43 PM   #16
Joe Camel Toe

I can't do anything until Monday anyway, how about Monday at 8-8.30 EST?
Old 25-12-15, 09:30 PM   #17
Spudzilla
#italiano

Sounds good.
Old 26-12-15, 06:15 PM   #18
Joe Camel Toe

@eintien @Quatterarbro @Millethouse @TⱯT

Not sure I can do TAT's name right tbh but anyway I need an answer as to whether you guys are up for this
Old 26-12-15, 06:27 PM   #19
bogsnake
bagsnake

PPD: 6.24
Threads: 494
bogsnake's Team is: bulldogs
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

What's all this and should i join in too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bogsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-15, 06:27 PM   #20
bogsnake
bagsnake

bogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best ponebogsnake is the best pone

In fact don't answer that, count me in anyway

Old 26-12-15, 06:28 PM   #21
Joe Camel Toe

Do you want to play star wars dungeons and dragons?
Old 26-12-15, 06:29 PM   #22
bogsnake
bagsnake

Fuck yeah, that's something I've never done before, what do I needa do?

Old 26-12-15, 06:32 PM   #23
eintien
Never met a more butthurt guy

PPD: 26.50
Threads: 1373
eintien's Team is: dockers
eintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autistseintien is king of the autists
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to eintien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Camel Toe View Post
@eintien @Quatterarbro @Millethouse @TⱯT

Not sure I can do TAT's name right tbh but anyway I need an answer as to whether you guys are up for this
Yeah I can do Monday, I'll get started making my character tonight/tomorrow
eintien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-15, 06:43 PM   #24
Joe Camel Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pork Hole View Post
Fuck yeah, that's something I've never done before, what do I needa do?

Download the core rule book from this torrent and read the first few chapters on creating a guy, and come up with a Star Wars appropriate character. The game is set about 3 years after return of the Jedi. You don't need to get all the numbers down, we will do that on monday, but you'd need a character backstory. Look at the other guys threads if you wanna see how it's done, they're all doing good jobs.

https://thepiratebay.la/torrent/4087...for_d20_System

Then you have to show up for sessions when we schedule them and play
Old 26-12-15, 06:57 PM   #25
bogsnake
bagsnake

Can I create a character without doing all that?

Old 26-12-15, 06:57 PM   #26
bogsnake
bagsnake

My imagination runs deep

Old 26-12-15, 10:01 PM   #27
Joe Camel Toe

Nope
Old 26-12-15, 10:12 PM   #28
bogsnake
bagsnake

But

Old 26-12-15, 10:14 PM   #29
TAT
30 Years United

I'm down for Monday
Old 26-12-15, 10:20 PM   #30
bogsnake
bagsnake

Alright ima give this a look tomorrow night

Old 27-12-15, 01:01 PM   #31
Joe Camel Toe

@Millethouse @Quatterarbro
Old 27-12-15, 01:55 PM   #32
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Default Thread for talking about the next d20 session time

I'll go through the character stuff tonight

Will you be on ?

Tapatap
Old 27-12-15, 02:47 PM   #33
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

This week is pretty bad, until the 2nd
Old 27-12-15, 03:14 PM   #34
Joe Camel Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millethouse View Post
I'll go through the character stuff tonight

Will you be on ?

Tapatap

I'll be around yeah, but judging from what quatts said you've got plenty of time
Old 27-12-15, 03:14 PM   #35
Joe Camel Toe

Quote:
This week is pretty bad, until the 2nd

That's fine, I can do any day from the 2nd onwards
Old 27-12-15, 03:15 PM   #36
Joe Camel Toe

Might need to find some sort of scheduler app or something where people just enter their available times but idk not right now
Old 27-12-15, 03:21 PM   #37
Grandpa
like paper in fire

PPD: 4.44
Threads: 296
Grandpa's Team is: bombers
Grandpa found the cure for depression
Grandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depressionGrandpa found the cure for depression
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

my friends in a band used an app call doodle (hehehehe) to schedule jam sessions
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-15, 05:09 PM   #38
Spudzilla
#italiano

yeah, from the 2nd is best for me
Old 27-12-15, 05:10 PM   #39
Spudzilla
#italiano

still doing family stuff up until then
Old 29-12-15, 01:17 PM   #40
Millethouse
Junior Mod

i keep forgetting this.

Tags
fuckenhelljoe, joelivesmatter