Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums  

Go Back   Upstanding Young Adult Club Forums > The Main Forums > SRS

User Tag List

Old 28-03-19, 04:20 PM   #1
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

PPD: 15.42
Threads: 840
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default the drumpf chronicles

New thread to avoid trannybombed old thread

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
koolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-19, 04:21 PM   #2
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart
koolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cartkoolfang has exclusive access to TATs nacho cart

Old 28-03-19, 04:37 PM   #3
#1 Millet Fan

PPD: 7.68
Threads: 280
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

#1 Millet Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-19, 04:47 PM   #4
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Rand Paul: ďit was Brennan who insisted the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence ReportĒÖ | The Last Refuge
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-161792

Old 28-03-19, 04:48 PM   #5
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Good summary post for the initial counterintelligence work the FBI did to frame donny

Old 28-03-19, 07:20 PM   #6
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

PPD: 14.16
Threads: 814
Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolfang View Post

That's not how Democracy works.

If it was 151 million people however
Quatterarbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-19, 08:48 PM   #7
Millethouse
Junior Mod

PPD: 16.61
Threads: 343
Millethouse's Team is: giants
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:

Theyíve got him now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millethouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-19, 01:03 AM   #8
#1 Millet Fan

#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep#1 Millet Fan milleted all the pep

tick tock, Drumpfters
Old 29-03-19, 05:24 PM   #9
Wally Poois
Wishy washy faggot with no conviction

PPD: 13.14
Threads: 955
Wally Poois's Team is: cats
Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

It's OVER

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
Wally Poois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-19, 03:41 PM   #10
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Bidenís Tactile Politics Threaten His Return in the #MeToo Era - The New York Times
https://archive.fo/81NF3

Old 03-04-19, 03:42 PM   #11
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

That's some excellent spin

Old 03-04-19, 08:51 PM   #12
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Millethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best poneMillethouse is the best pone

Heís just hugging it out

Old 04-04-19, 08:30 AM   #13
Wally Poois

Wally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuckWally Poois is down to fuck

i love that two years ago we were all laughing at Biden's creepiness on twitter, but it was like a niche joke

now its fucking mainstream

godbless 4chan
Old 09-04-19, 07:06 AM   #14
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Yujing Zhang, Mar-a-Lago intruder, had device to detect hidden cameras in hotel room, prosecutors say at bail hearing - CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/yujing-...-bail-hearing/

Old 11-04-19, 07:08 AM   #15
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Senator Shaheen: News just broke, today, that you have a special team looking into why the FBI opened an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections. I wonder if you can share with this committee: who is on that team; why you felt the need to form that kind of a team; and what you intend to be the scope of their investigation?

AG William Barr: Yeah, I, uh, as I said in my confirmation hearing, I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016. And, uh, alot of this has already been investigated, and a substantial portion of this has been investigated, and is being investigated, by the office of the inspector general at the department. But one of the things I want to do is pull together all the information from the investigations that have gone on, including on the Hill and the department, and see if there are any remaining questions to be addressed.

Shaheen: Can you share with us why you feel the need to do that?

Barr: Well, for the same reason we are worried about foreign influence in elections we want to make sure that, uh, during an election, I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal. Itís a big deal.

The generation I grew up in, which is the Vietnam war period, people were all concerned about spying on anti-war people and so forth by the government; and there were a lot of rules put in place to ensure there was an adequate basis for, before our law enforcement agencies get involved in political surveillance. Iím not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think itís important to look at that; and Iím not just talking about the FBI necessarily, but the intelligence agencies more broadly.

Shaheen: So your not, your not suggesting though that spying occurred?

Barr: I donít, well, I guess you could, I think thereís that spying did occur. Yes, I think spying did occur.

Old 11-04-19, 07:08 AM   #16
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Fuck here we go aye

Old 11-04-19, 07:12 AM   #17
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Old 11-04-19, 07:25 AM   #18
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Old 11-04-19, 07:58 AM   #19
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoonQuatterarbro has the third spoon

Quote:

Admittedly Trump needs to chill a bit and hit a fat spliff
Old 11-04-19, 08:41 AM   #20
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Default the drumpf chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatterarbro View Post
Quote:

Quatts and maxi hitting up the local onsen

Last edited by Millethouse; 11-04-19 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-04-19, 08:52 AM   #21
Wally Poois

Quote:

Gosh!

Old 11-04-19, 09:00 AM   #22
Quatterarbro
Skateboard squats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millethouse View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatterarbro View Post
Quote:

Quatts and maxi hitting up the local onsen

Should come join
Old 11-04-19, 12:21 PM   #23
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Old 12-04-19, 06:40 AM   #24
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Last edited by Vinny No-Post; 13-04-19 at 09:52 AM. Reason: fuck's sake
Old 13-04-19, 09:43 AM   #25
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

I Spy Trump Tee Ė Trump Make America Great Again Committee
https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/i-spy-trump-tee

Old 13-04-19, 01:26 PM   #26
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Quote:

Been seeing these guys on Twitter a bit

Do they just respond to every tweet trump/republicans make with something negative and arse kiss every dem post?

Old 13-04-19, 01:26 PM   #27
Millethouse
Junior Mod

Also who are they ?

Old 13-04-19, 03:55 PM   #28
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Couple of guys using trump hysteria to make money. They have a podcast:

Ed Krassenstein on Twitter: "@realDonaldTrump This is a sign of Malignant Narcissism, according to Dr. John Gartner. I recently interviewed him in our upcoming podcast, @KrassenCast https://t.co/hRrjW45vGN" / Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/EdKrassen...44612460650503

Old 13-04-19, 03:56 PM   #29
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Here they get shredded in an ama

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...ered_a/eekig47

Old 13-04-19, 08:30 PM   #30
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Old 13-04-19, 08:30 PM   #31
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Old 13-04-19, 08:52 PM   #32
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Old 15-04-19, 09:57 PM   #33
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Old 15-04-19, 09:58 PM   #34
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Old 16-04-19, 11:38 AM   #35
Vinny No-Post
事実は事実です。~~ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Threads: 520
Vinny No-Post's Team is: lions
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Vinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcamVinny No-Post should get a webcam
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Vinny No-Post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-19, 06:12 PM   #36
#1 Millet Fan

Quote:

Old 17-04-19, 07:31 AM   #37
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Behind the Obama administrationís shady plan to spy on the Trump campaign
https://nypost.com/2019/04/15/behind...rump-campaign/

The dossier, a Clinton campaign opposition research project (again, a fact withheld from the FISA court), was essential to the required probable-cause showing; the FBIís former deputy director, Andrew McCabe, testified that without the dossier there would have been no warrant.

So . . . what did the dossier say? The lionís share of it alleged that the Trump campaign was conspiring with the Kremlin to corrupt the election, including by hacking and publicizing Democratic Party e-mails. This allegation was based on unidentified Russian sources whom the FBI could not corroborate; then-director Comey told Senate leaders that the FBI used the information because the bureau judged former British spy Christopher Steele to be credible, even though (a) Steele did not make any of the observations the court was being asked to rely on, and (b) Steele had misled the FBI about his contacts with the media ó with whom Steele and his Clinton campaign allies were sharing the same information he was giving the bureau.

Old 17-04-19, 07:32 AM   #38
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Good summary post

Old 17-04-19, 07:32 AM   #39
koolfang
HAY life eheheehehehee

Old 17-04-19, 07:36 AM   #40
Wally Poois

When will it end